Geo Imagine

I was currently playing video games waiting for my boyfriend Geo, Mario and the twins to get here. I've been waiting since 3:00 but yet again I did text them 15 minutes ago. Jovani:"Hello y/n" y/n:"Oh hey Jovani where's geo. Jovani:"He's on his way we stopped by the store quickly to grab some snacks but I ran over here and left them behind so you won't be bored." Y/n:"Awww thank but for the record I wasn't bored I've been playing Black ops for a while" Jovani:"Why is it that you can play video games better than me" y/n:"I don't know why are you a twin. Questions that will never be answered" Jovani:"Your such an idiot. Teach me how to play" He said trying to take the control away from my hands. Y/n:"Wait I'm almost done with this level" I said squirming away from him. Jovani:"C'mon your gonna lose anyways. He said jumping on me and starting to tickle me. Y/n:"Jovani stop!!!" I yelled laughing and moving around. Geo:"Hey wtf are you doing to my girlfriend" Geo said pounding the door open. Jovani:"Well I uh" He said getting off me. Y/n:"Chill babe he just wanted me to teach him how to play" Geo:"Play what?!?! To be tumblr with MY GIRLFRIEND till it gets to that one scene where there faces are inches apart then you kiss???" He said in a harsh voice. Julian:"Hey bro chill they were just playing" Geo:"Yeah go defend your brother" y/n:"Jowany can I talk to you alone." I said pulling him out of my room into my moms room. Y/n:"What the fuck is wrong with you we were just playing around" Geo:"That's not what I saw" y/n:"Psh well that's what happened. But you know what if you don't even believe me and trust then why are we even da-" Geo:"Don't you dare finish that sentence. You know why were dating. Because I love you. And your right I'm an idiot I just don't want to lose you. Your my everything" y/n:"Then why wouldn't you believe me" Geo:"Because I just feel like you could do better than me" Y/n:"I can but you know what I won't geo. Because I love you and only you" Geo:"Really?" He said getting closer to me. Y/n:"Really." I said kissing him on the lips quickly. Y/n:"Now were gonna go back in my room your gonna apologize to Jovani and I'm gonna teach him how to play correctly cause he really sucks and its just not fair that when we play in teams you guys always stick him with me. Okay?" Geo:"Okay babe damn" He said kissing me one more time before we both walked back to my room.
----------
Yes Ik its short😶 but......
Please comment if you liked it!!!!😄 ~Karla