Hunter Imagine

"Hey Cutie I miss you so much" my bestfriend Hunter Rowland said through the phone on our facetime call. Y/n:"Same" Ashton:"babe are you almost done I want some ice cream" Y/n:"Yes babe I'll be right there" Before your wondering no I'm not dating Ashton. I'm 14 too old for him. And Ashton calls me babe cause he's had the cutest crush on me since forever which makes me laugh but happy that he pays way more attention to me than his own two brother who were currently away on tour with Magcon. Hunter:"Babe? Since when did you start responding to that" Y/n:"Since I figured it's best to just let the little boy have his way for now" Hunter:"But I wanna call you babe" Y/n:"And I wanna call Zach Efron babe but that ain't gonna happen anytime soon so...." Hunter:"Are you implying that I can't call you babe or mine at all cause I'm away on tour or something" Y/n:"Well yeah Hunter I just don't wanna be that couple that would struggle way too much wit- wait why am I even telling yiu nothings gonna happen you don't like me I'm your bestfriend" Ashton:"Y/n, baby, sweetie let me tell you someting you are blind as a bat" Y/n:"Excuse me ash?" Ashton:"Hunter loves you alot he talks about you everday of the week and he always smiles when he hears your name its scary" Y/n:"Ashton stop lying" Hunter:"Hes not lying I do love you... Alot and everytime I think of you its impossible to stop. So will you please say yes to being my girlfriend when I get back" Y/n:"But Hunter" Ashton:"Don't but Hunter me young lady just say yes" Y/n:"I though you liked me ash" Ashton:"I do but I also want my brother to be happy even if I have to share the best girlfriend I've ever had" Y/n:"Aww Ashton" Hunter:"So is that a yes" Y/n:"Yes Hunter" Hunter:"Yes!!!!" Ashton:"But no kissing or hugging only I can do that" Hunter:"Shut up Ashton I'll kiss her all I want when I get back" Ashton:"Well your not back so.... Kiss!!" Y/n:"Yes Ashton" I said bending down and kissing his cheek. Hunter:"I can't believe this you hurt me so much" He said dramatically. Y/n:"You love me Rowland" Hunter:"Yes I do babe"
-------
Hey guys sorry for not posting on Friday I was so busy but I might do a preference tomorrow so yeah Gn!!!