Jovani Imagine

"Omg Jovani just let me sleep" You see I was laying down on his bed trying to sleep cause we had a sleepover and of course we pulled an all nighter. But he wanted me awake for his daily broadcast with Julian. I mean I looked fine I got dressed when I woke up so like 9 hours ago Jovani:"C'mon please" He begged. Julian:"Jovani just let her sleep" Y/N:"Yeah you see why can't you be more like Julian" Jovani:"Yeah right more like Julian" He said barely Audible. I felt bad I shouldn't have compared him to his own brother. Y/N:"He Jovani I'm sorry" I said walking over to him sitting on his lap. Were bestfriends it was normal. Kinda.... Jovani:"Yeah okay" Y/N:"Would it make you feel better if I stayed in the broadcast" Jovani:"You'd do that?" Y/N:"Anything for my bestie" Jovani:"You know I love you" Y/N:"Love you too" Jovani:"No Y/N I mea-" He was quickly cut off by Julian. Julian:"C'mon its loading losers. Y/N:"Wait when did you...nevermind" Julian:"Yo yo yo" Jovani:"Whats up mothertruckers" I looked at the comments flooding with Hello's and heys. Jovani:"Today we have a special guest. Also know as Y/N aka our bestfriend" Y/N:"Hey guys" Julian:"Okay so today were gonna be answering a few questions by guesting you guys. So its 2 questions per guest" Jovani:"So if you wanna be guested what do they have to do Y/N" Y/N:"You gotta get into that guest cube Goonies" seconds later there were at least 600 people in the guest cube. Julian:"Okay Y/N:"Do the special honors of picking a goonie" I quickly scrolled through the guest closing my eyes and pressing on a guest" We waited a few seconds later to connect. Soon enough a little girl around 8 or 9 appeared on the screen. Girl:"Omg Hi Omg your 99goondquad gjhskbskabjsnad your Y/N!!!!" She squealed. Y/N:"Yes yes I am and yes they are so what's your questions sweetie" Jovani:"C'mon cutie ask away" Julian:"But first what's your name?" Girl:"I'm Lucy and my first question is will Y/N be coming on your this summer with POM's fam?" Julian:"Depends we've asked her already but she hasn't answered us" Y/N:"I think I can answer that question with a yes" Jovani:"Omg yessssss" Jovani said hugging me tighter than he was before since I was still on his lap. Lucy:"Okay yay and my second question is will all of you follow me on twitter" Julia:"Of course sweetie what's your user" Lucy:"Its @ausername" We all picked up our phones searching up the user. Y/N:"We gotchu girl" I said pressing the follow button. Lucy:"Omg thank you so much!!!" Y/N:"No thank you for being so sweet." Jovani:"Bye babe" Lucy:"Bye!!!" Julian:"She was really nice" Y/N:"She was so cute" Jovani:"Not as cute as you" Y/N:"Jovani I'm your bestfriend already no need to lie to me no more" Jovani:"I'm not lying but okay" He said pulling me closer to him if it was even possible. Y/N:"Alright next" I said doing the same thing I did the first time closing my eyes" Seconds later a beautiful girl popped up on the screen she looked about 16-17. Damn she was pretty and that's coming from me. Julian:"Woah jackpot nice one Y/N" He said fist pumping me. Girl:"Sorry Julian I'm a Jovani girl" Y/N:"Haha You want a high five" I said putting my hand up to Julian getting rejected. Julian:"Only if your teamjulian" Jovani:"Clearly she's on my team since she's on my lap" Julian:"She could be on mine if she wanted to" Y/N:"Damn boys chill let the beautiful girl ask her question but first what's yo name girl" Girl:"Um I have a name its Cassidy and yeah I'm pretty I know" She said rudely sassy. Cassidy:"And my first question is for you Y/N" Y/N:"What's up" Cassidy:"Can you like not sit one Jovanis lap throughout this broadcast like a slut" Y/N:"Excuse me" Cassidy:"You heard me" I looked at the screen amazed. I got up and went to sit on the bed. Jovani:"Hey that was rude she can sit on my lap if she wants to" Y/N:"No its cool guys." I said laying down not feeling too well. Julian:"Can you just ask your next question" Cassidy:"Yeah my second question is why are you guys even friends with her? She's not even pretty" Julian:"I wouldn't have said that" Cassidy:"Why?" Y/N:"I had heard everything and I wasn't going to lay here and let this girl insult me. I sat up when I saw Jovani with his eyes closed. Y/N:"Jovani:"You good?" Jovani:"No I'm not because this "Goonie" Is here insulating the girl I love. I'm so ashamed to have you on teamjovani. This girl is my bestfriend and I love her more than anything. She's the one that chose you out of all the guest your lucky. You can't just come onto our broadcast and be rude like that now I want you to apologize before I block you on every social media possible" Cassidy:"I'm sorry Y/N" Y/N:"I don't know what to say. Jovani do you mean all that" Jovani:"Of course I love you and my feelings haven't change and I would really appreciate it if you said yes to being my girlfriend when we go on our first date this Friday?" Y/N:"Of course Jovani" Julian:"hashtag goals. Hashtag forever alone" Y/N:"Awww Julian" I said hugging him quickly before going back to Jovani and kissing him quickly before returning to the broadcast filled with congratulations from all the goonies.
-----
So I'm sorry for not posting yesterday it was my nephews birthday and I couldn't but be ready for Wednesday!!! Love y'all hope you like it!!!