What it's like sleeping with him// All

Mario:

Always suffered from restless nights because of nightmares, it wasn't uncommon for you to wake up in the middle of the night, sweating and panting half of your mind still stuck on the dream. When you feel Mario's arm pulling you back towards his warm body. You knew you were protected.

Hunter:

One thing that you always puzzled you about Hunter is the fact that he will never fall asleep until you do. He always waits for you. When you questions him on why be does this.. he simply replied to you "I like to know that you are safe."

Geo:

Sleeping with Geo is usually a hot mess at first... with sheets tangled around various limbs and constant tossing and turning as you both try to get comfortable, but once you both settle down and find a comfortable position to sleep for the rest of the night is nothing but peace.

Jovani:

Gentle kisses are placed on your forehead as he pulls your hair to the side you're desperately trying to stay awake so you can talk with him but the soft skin of his lips on your forehead and way in which he twist your hair around his finger tips to be all relaxing, it's not long before your body deflates and mold into his.

Julian:

Julian is very protective of you. So protective and the fact that he even does his best to keep you safe. Even if your asleep he makes sure he sleeps  closest to the windows. He keep his arms around your body while you nuzzle your face into the soft skin of his neck.