Goodbye//Geo

Dear Geo,

As much as it pains me to write this. It's not working out. The distance between us is forever increasing. I adore that you are loving life, that life is good for. But what about me? You were the one that I fell for. The one that was the first thing that I thought of when I woke up to the last thing when I closed my eyes, allowing sleep to take over me.

I cried so many tears for you, why did I have to fall for you? Why you of all people? But most importantly why did you fall for me? You could have anyone in the world. Girls flinging themselves at you left and right but you decided to pick a plain y/n like me.

I will always care about you, I'll always love you. I'm just not in love with you anymore. It's just not the same.

I'm sorry that I'm wimping out and writing a letter, packing my bags and leaving the house. But I couldn't face you. I can't see you hurt. That would pain me. So I wimped out and wrote a letter, a letter of emotions.

I hope can forgive me, that you can forget about me. I will always cherish the memories that we shared, the pictures that glare back at me as I stare at them.

I'm happy for you and I will always be your number one supporter.

I love you Juwany.

Love Y/n xx

P.S. I'm sorry about the tear stains.

_________________________________________

-Emily