Stupid & Cliché/ How You Begin To Date /Back Stories

Mario Selman

While filming the not my arms challenge•
Mario:"Okay all we have left is the outro" Y/n:"Mkay" Mario:"Okay guys that wraps up this video with my beautiful girlfriend y/n" Y/n:"Mario don't torture the poor girls and do this right" Mario:"Fine but I won't like it" Y/n:"Thank you bestie" Mario:"Okay guys that's the end of this video yada yada see you guys next Sunday say goodbye y/n" Y/n:"Bye guys!!!" Mario:"And we are done" Y/n:"Finally" Mario:"Hey I though you had fun?!?" Y/n:"I did but my ass hurts" Mario:"Butt massage?" Y/n:"No thanks only my boyfriend would be able to do that" Mario:"Then will you be my girlfriend" Y/n:"Haha very funny" I said looking at him. Him doing the same with a serious expression plastered on his face. Y/n:"Are you serious?" Mario:"Of course I am why else would I call you my girlfriend on camera and flirt with you like 24/7 and why do you think I've never dated anyone since 7th grade!?!" Y/n:"I just though you were really bad at flirting" Mario:"Bitch please" He said laughing. Mario:"So what do you say?" Y/n:"I'd love to be your girlfriend Mario" Mario:"Yes!!!! Siri call Julian Jara"  Y/n:"Why are you calling Julian" Mario:"To rub in his face that the hottest girl on earth is mine" Y/n:"Your a dork" Mario:"But I'm your dork" He said kissing my cheek.

Hunter Rowland

•On A Doc while having a moment•Y/n:"You know I'm proud of you for making it into Magcon" Hunter:"Yeah I know cutie and promise me you won't get a boyfriend while I'm away

Y/n:"You know I'm proud of you for making it into Magcon" Hunter:"Yeah I know cutie and promise me you won't get a boyfriend while I'm away. You know what never mind I already told Ashton to make sure that doesn't happen" Y/n:"Omg Hunter there you go again. I know your my bestfriend and all but you always do this. You get so overprotective of me and I get that you care about me but your not my boyfriend so do you mind cooling it down a bit" Hunter:"If only you knew" Y/n:"Knew what?" Hunter:"Nothing" Y/n:"Nothing my ass I know you Hunter your lying to me. What about our 3 promises in 5th what were they again" Hunter:"We promised to be bestfriends forever, always be there for each other, and never lie to each other not matter how bad it is" Y/n:"Exactly. So why are start now" Hunter:"Because what else am I supposed to do. Oh hey bestfriend just wanted to tell you I've loved you since 6th grade and now that were in 9th and in highschool we can date. No I can't because I'm leaving and I know you hate long distance relationships. So what am I supposed to do huh you tell me!" He said looking into my eyes anger and lust somehow filling his eyes at the same time. Y/n:"Well you can start by kissing me"I said waiting for his reaction but instead he slowly leaned in me doing the same. Our lips meeting in the middle let's just say that was the first kiss of many in our relationship.