His ex...

Mario:

As you and Mario stroll through the park, enjoying a warm afternoon, you can't help but notice a girl that hasn't stopped staring at him since you'd entered the area. It's different from the usual looks his supporters give him - this is more of a glare. "Do you know her?" you whisper. Before he gets the chance to answer, the girl walks over and says, "Well if it isn't Mario Selman... Long time no see. Yeah, the last time I saw you, you were leaving me on my front porch to cry and the next day you acted like nothing happened," she snarls. "We had just broken up, it was a mutual thing, and you told me to leave. What else was I supposed to do?" Mario asks firmly. She just eyes you miserably, the tiniest twinge of jealousy showing in her blue eyes. "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into with this one," she spits, directing her words to you. She storms off, leaving you to scoff. "She seems pleasant." "She's never been a very nice person; it's a huge reason why we broke up," he tells you. You give his hand a light squeeze and continue your walk, both of you paying no mind to the incident of a moment ago.

Geo: "Geo? Geo, is that you?" a girl's voice rings out from behind you. "Geo, hi!" she chirps when you and he turn around. "Hey! How are you doing?" he greets amicably, giving her a hug. He quickly introduces you after she answers his question about how she's doing. "It's so nice to meet you, [Y/N]. I'm glad to see you're doing so well, Geo," she tells him genuinely. "I wish I could stick around and chat for a bit, but I have a ride to catch. It was great runing into you though," she excuses herself through a smile, saying her goodbyes and heading off. Geo cringes as soon as she's gone. "Sorry about that - I hope that wasn't too awkward for you," he mentions. "Awkward? Why would it be awkward for you to run into an old friend?" you question, confused. "Because she's more of an old girlfriend ," he informs you uneasily. "That was your ex?!" you exclaim in disbelief. "Wow, you two are on incredibly good terms, huh?" you ask through a small laugh. "You could say that," Geo jokes, giving a quick shrug.

Jovani:

"Oh, gosh, keep walking babe," Jovani says in a hushed tone, ushering you quickly out of the store you'd just walked into. "What is wrong with you?" you press irritably. "I thought you said you wanted to go in there because there was something that you wanted to look at?" you remind him. "We can come back later," he insists, trying to walk as far away from the entrance of that store as he can. He finally pops into the small store, several storefronts away. "What is this all about? What's wrong?" you interrogate, crossing your arms across your chest as Jovani distracts himself. "My ex was in there," he finally tells you. "Which one? I didn't see anyone familiar." "Don't worry about which one. The point is that she was there and things didn't exactly end well between us, so I'd rather not run into her if I can help it." "Well, it's nice to see you too," a girl's voice deadpans from a few feet away, and Jovani grimaces as she comes into the store.

Julian:

Separating from your friends for a moment, you go off in search of Julian and his friends somewhere. You manage to track him down through the crowd, spotting him with the group, laughing and talking. As you approach, you recognize a girl in the group who you hadn't arrived with. It only takes a moment to realize who she is. "Oh my God, hi!" you exclaim happily, wrapping the girl in a hug. "What are you doing here?! You look great!" she compliments you. "You two know each other?" Julian asks uncomfortably, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. "Yeah! We were best friends in high school, but lost touch gradually." you tell him. "How do you two know each other?" your friend asks, gesturing between you and Julian. "Julian's my boyfriend," you reply simply, causing your friend to start laughing. "What?" you ask, looking between the two of them. "Julian and I dated!" she explains through her laughter. You get a good chuckle out of it too.