The First "I love you"

Jovani:

You were in an argument. You had gone to a party with two of your guy friends he thought you hooked up with them.

"I would never do that!" You screamed at him.

"well I don't know what to believe I want to believe you but I don't know if I can!" He shouted.

"Well if you can't believe me then this whole thing was a mistake" you said, as you start to walk away. Tears running down your face. He ran to you and grabbed your wrist.

"No, babe please. Don't go." He said as a tear fell down his cheek.

"What's going to stop me Jovani ?" You asked.

"Me. I really don't want to lose you. I can't lose you.... I love you, and I'd be nowhere without you."

You look into his eyes and he pulls you for a kiss.

" I love you too" you mumbled into his lips and as you continue to kiss.

Mario:

You were at his house. He invited you over because it was just him and Cat at home. He didn't want to be alone with her. You two were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. You guys weren't really paying attention you guys were answering dm's. It was quiet when he asked you if you wanted to wrestle.

You popped up and yelled," your on." You said.

You started to wrestle and when it the point where he had you pinned to the ground he grinned and said,

"I win," you instantly demanded a rematch but he interrupted you.

"I rejected that because I love you and if we have rematch which means I have to hurt you and-" you stopped him and laughed, " I love you too loser." You jumped and his back and continued.

Geo:

You were walking on the beach. You and Geo had always had a very playful relationship. While walking, he started tickling you. In the middle of laughing you accidentally kicked him in the leg. Geo said it didn't hurt and you started laughing once again. Then he accidentally let out an "I love you." And looked at you like he was hoping you didn't hear him but you just grabbed his hand and said " I love you too Geo."

Julian:

You were at the airport. You had spent the last few days with Julian but now he had to go back to Florida. Soon his flight was announced and you both stood up holding each others hands tightly. He let go and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you like it was the last. Few seconds later he lifted his head off your shoulders and you did the same expecting Julian to kiss you but all he did was look at you. Julian started tearing up and said "I love you, y/n." You took it by surprise. "I love you too Julian." He hugged you one more time and kissed you and he walked away got on his plane.

Hunter:

You are facetiming. He was listening to you read all of the hate you were getting. After a few

He said,"give me the username so I can block them"

you gave him a concern look before replying.

" Hunter, I don't care if they like me or not, they are your supporters. You can't just block supporters"

He just looks at you with sad eyes.

"Y/n, I love you. . I don't want that negativity affect our relationship."

It was silent for a second. " Hunter I love you too I can care less about what people think of me and I can promise you it will never affect us." He looked at you throughout the screen and smiled and you to continued your FaceTime for the rest of the night.