Mario Imagine//Christina

"Mario please he was not flirting with me. But if he was I wouldn't mind." I said to my good friend Mario who was complaining to me claiming that some guy that worked at Target was flirting with me earlier. "Uh was he was didn't you see the eyes he was giving you and gross." "C'mon can we just forget about it. And watch a movie" "I can't right now I've gotta get home I have homework" "But you never do you homework" I said as he zipped up his backpack. "Well I'm gonna start" He said walking out of my bedroom clearly mad. Someone's in a bad mood. I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow its Saturday after all. Best day of the week.
Mario's POV
I can't believe she can't see it. I was so jealous. She so blind I've been in love with this girl for 7 years and she can't see that I'm in love. She's supposed to be my best friend but I just don't see her like that. Not anymore. Well I guess all I can do now. Love her.
---Next Day---
I woke up to a couple text message from Christina.
Christina: Marioooooo wake up let's go to the Mall or the park.
Christina: Or we can chill at your place. Just get me out of this house.
Christina: My brothers here for the week I need space.
Christina: Your house has space.
I quickly texted her back knowing how much she hated her brother. Mainly cause every time he visited he would always tease her and annoy her plus he would take her room and she would have to sleep on the couch.
Mario: Hey I'll be over in 10 to pick you up and we can come to my place and play Mario Kart or something.
Christina: Thanks Marihoe love you.
"I love you too" I said barely audible.
I did my hair and put in some clean cloths and walked over to her house 6 houses away to be exact.
Christina's POV
I was waiting for Mario in my living room when my brother Nathan walked in. "hey dweeb what are you doing" "Waiting for my friend" "What's her name" "Mario" "Ugly name for a girl" "He isn't a g-" I was quickly cut off by the doorbell ringing. I got up to answer it but before I took a step Nathan rushed to the door. He opened it I quickly ran behind him. "Who are you." "Mario" "Your Christina's friend" "Yes" Mario knew how much I hated him so him being my best friend had the mutual feeling. "I'm her brother" "I know" "What are you guys gonna do" "Go to my house" "Why don't you come in its barely 12:00" "Oh Mario Hi" I heard my mom say I look up and she was at the top of the stairs. "Hi Mrs. Y/l/n" "Did you just arrive" "Yes and we were just leaving" I said grabbing my bag. "No they weren't" Nathan said pulling Mario in. We all walked to the living room and sat down Mario clearly uncomfortable. "So Mario how long have you known my sister" "9 years" "I wonder why she's never talked about you" "Cause your a jackass" I said. "Christina" my mom said "Sorry. Can we go now" "No" Nathan said "So are you two dating" my annoy brother spoke again. "No" I answered "No wonder it would have never made sense" "What are you talking about" I asked. "Well you two you don't go together he's too ugh" "Actually I'll have you know he's perfect the way he is. And any girl would be lucky to be his girlfriend. He's sweet funny and caring and is always there for you when you need him." I said getting up grabbing Mario's hand and walking out of the house leaving my brother and mom astounded by my actions. I stopped halfway down my driveway. "Mario I'm so sorry about hi-"  I was quickly cut off by a pair of soft lip. It was Mario. I pulled away not wanting the moment to end. "Mario" "Listen Christina before you say anything I just wanna tell you that you mean a lot to me and I really like you and I have for a while n-" Now it was my turn to cut him off with a kiss. We both pulled away breathlessly. "So you like me too?" "Well obviously" I said in a duh voice. Which only made him kiss me again and for the rest of the day we spent it at the park playing around.
-----
For seriouslysartorius
I hope you liked it I'm sorry its really late I'm on vacation rn and yeah....