He Finds Out You Made Out With Another Member Before You Two Got Together

** COULDN'T WRITE THE ACTUAL WORD IN THE TITLE**

Jovani:

"Wait so you lost your virginity to my friends in POMS?" Jovani  asked you again, to make sure that he heard what he heard. You slowly nodded and told him "it wasn't anything special thoug." "Y/N, it was your first time! How could it not be special?"  I can't believe neither you or Hunter told me this before!" He shook his head in disbelief. "Jovani please, that was like 5 years ago! We were in high school and I was just a little too drunk and he was too. The morning after, we cleared things up and told each other that it didn't mean anything and it actually really doesn't because now that I have you, everything in the past will go in the dumpster. You're the only one Jovani, and everything that happened with Hunter and I doesn't matter anymore and could we forget about it?" You convinced him to believe you. "Just give me some space for a few days (YN)... and let me talk to Hunter about this whole thing because I don't know, you probably still have feelings for him"

Geo: "It was just one night Geo. Julian knew that I still had a huge crush on you so he told me to forget about that night, so I did and I still am," you told your boyfriend, Geo. "How do I know you guys aren't fucking anymore?" Geo questioned and you sighed. "Geo, you're literally by my side twenty-four seven, and have you ever seen me alone with Julian before? Whenever I'm in the same room as him, you're always there too." He started to relax a little and said, "I'm sorry I overreacted. It's just that.. you fucked one of my close friends before we started dating and it's just a little bit hard for me to take in." You smiled and gave him a kiss. "I understand... I mean if you made out with my best friend before we dated, I would probably freak out too-." "How do you know I haven't?" He smirked. "Geo! You manwhore!" You slapped his arm playfully and he started chuckling. "Just kidding."