Hate //Geo (REQUESTED)

This may trigger self harming so don't read if you do this. And remember don't hurt yourself your beautiful, amazing and know that you're not alone I love you and you don't deserve to go through this. If you ever need to talk to me just know that I will always be here for you!

You and Geo have been dating for 8 months they have been the best 8 months of your life except for the fact that you would get showered with hate.

Getting hate from some of the "fans" was really getting to you. As you scrolled through your Twitter feed many comments saying "Go kill yourself" or "Geo doesn't deserve you" You decided you were just done with it.

So you tweeted "Heaven I'll see you in a couple of minutes goodbye cruel world😓👼" Many of the comments were your fans saying "No please don't leave us😭" or "Ignore the haters we can get through this." But you didn't care you locked your phone and ran to the bathroom. You grabbed your razor and started making deep cuts.

As you watched all the blood escape from both of your arms you could hear banging on the door. "Please open up Y/N baby!" You heard Geo say. Everything was getting dizzy but then the door came crashing down. "Why Y/N why?!" Geo cried out. "I can't take it anymore." You said while crying.

"I love you Geo I'm so sorry." You said while tears escaped your eyes. "No please don't leave me!" Geo cried. "No Y/N!!" Was the last thing you heard before the darkness came over you.

You woke up to beeping and sniffling. "She's going to be okay Geo she's a strong girl." You heard a familiar voice say...it was Mario!

"What if she doesn't I don't want to loose her I can't!" Geo said while crying even more. "It's okay Geo, everything will be okay." You heard Mario say.

"Geo." You struggled to stay while opening your eyes. "Yes, baby I'm here don't worry I'm right here." Geo said while grabbing your hand and kissing your forehead.

You could tell his eyes were puffy and red from crying and his nose was a bright pink color. "I'm sorry it was getting too hard to stay strong." You said while crying.

"Shh it's okay baby girl I'm here for you nothing can hurt you." Geo said while rocking you back and forth. "Your beautiful, smart, talented and an amazing girlfriend ignore the haters they just want to break us apart but I will never let that happen." Geo said while kissing the tip of your nose and you giggled.

"I love you Y/N."Geo said. "I love you too Geo." You said while kissing his beautiful pink lips. Knowing that you have the best boyfriend ever and that the haters couldn't stand that.