Jonas Imagine

"Y/n hurry up you take forever!!!" My older brother Julian rushed me once again. "Well I'm sorry I wanna look good for your fans and my boyfriend" I said whispering the last part real quietly while applying my final coat of mascara on my eyelashes. "Finally!!!" Jovani said as I walked out of the restroom. "Okay now we can go." I said walking out the door and in the elevator the twins behind me. We reached the lobby and all got in the Uber that was waiting outside and drove off to the venue. You see we were currently in Chicago and the boys had their show tomorrow but we were checking out the venue today. And well the three of us woke up real late at 3:30pm we kinda pulled an all nighter last night. It was already 5:38pm damn we took along time getting ready. Everyone left the hotel without us earlier. And now we were on our way to meet up with them and go live at the venue for a while.
---Skip Car Ride---
We reached the venue and Patrick came to the front and led us in. We finally found ourselves inside. I was so amazed by the place it was beautiful. Everyone was here. Mario, Cat, Marisol, my mom, dad, my older sister Andrea and her boyfriend Ryan. And my adorable boyfriend Jonas Bridges and his mom. "Hey guys!" Mario said signalling us over. "Hey Marihoe!!!" I said hugging him. Him doing the same. "Your never gonna call me by my name are you?" He said pulling away keeping his arms around my waist looking in my eyes. "Nope" I said popping the P. "Thought so" He said pulling away. Which made me giggle. "Y/n!!!" "Cat!!!" I yelled as she ran across the venue engulfing me in a hug. "Where were you this morning" "Um me and the twins overslept" "Of course" She said laughing. "Y/n" Jonas said passing by. "Jonas" I said rudely. You see I loved this boy I really did I just couldn't necessarily tell him. Or at least in front of my overprotective bothers. If they found out we were dating we'd both be in our graves faster than you can say yeet and its not necessarily a Romeo and Juliet moment where we'll be buried together. It'll be more like Julian and Jovani will find a way to have us buried on opposite sides of the cemetery. "I don't understand why you two hate each other. He's a real sweetheart once you get to know him" Cat whispered to me. "Whatever. When are you guys going live?" I asked the twins. "Now" Jovani said pulling up the younow app on his phone. "Come get in the picture" Julian motioned to me and Cat. I stood behind Jovani and her behind Julian and we both put up peace signs behind their heads. Moments later our faces appeared on the screen. "Yo yo yo" "goon squad Rollin up" they said their famous intro. "So today were at the venue in Chicago guys its beautiful. What do you think y/n?" "She doesn't" I heard a voice. I knew it was Jonas. I mean I know its an act but it still hurts. "Dude" Julian warned "Sorry" Jonas said quickly. "I think its amazing I love it here so much. I can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow. I read the comments while Julian talked to them. Alot of them asking "Who said Y/n doesn't think?". "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I told the twins. "Cat where are the bathrooms?" "I don't know I haven't gone" "I'll take you. I know where they are. I went earlier" Jonas said bluntly. "Thanks" I said following him backstage through a couple of random doors. A few seconds later I felts myself pinned against the wall. "Did I tell you you look beautiful today" Jonas said. "You don't need to lie to me I'm your girlfriend already boi" "I'm not lying" He said pecking my lips. Kiss after kiss after kiss. Soon it turned into a heated make out session. I quickly pulled away breathless. "What's wrong beautiful" "We've been gone for too long babe what if they find us" "Let them then I won't have to deny that the most beautiful girl in the world is all mine" He said starting to kiss me again which only made me pull away. "What's wrong this isn't because your worried of them catching us. What's on your mind y/n?" "Nothing" I said fixing my hair that got a but messed up. "Yes there is c'mon babe you can tell me anything" "I just I get kinda upset when you insult me. I mean I know its all fake and stuff but it actually hurts and you do it sometimes when its not very necessary" I said. "Awww baby girl come here I'm sorry you should've told me. I only do it constantly to make it more believable but I'll stop doing it so much and only when I have to. I just I love you so much and if your brothers found out about us well ya know I couldn't bear not having you be mine. Plus it would ruin our friendships and that's not what I want" "I know thank you" I said hugging him. Him hugging me back. "I love you" "I love you more beautiful" "Y/n!!! "Jonas!!!" I heard a familiar voice yelling our names. I quickly pushed him away. "Its not in here you idiot how could you get us lost" I yelled at Jonas" "I'm sorry we must have made a wrong turn chill" He said. "Y/n there you are where have you guys been?" Cat asked "In here captain idiot took a wrong turn" "Oh well c'mon I know where the bathrooms are" "I actually don't need to go anymore" "Oh okay. Well let's get back to the boys" "Okay" I said our arms linking together Jonas behind us trying to act disgusted. "And they're back!!!" Jovani said pointing the camera to us. "Yeah yeah" I said giggling. "Guys we need to go back to the hotel its 6:10 already" Patrick said. "Can't we stay a bit longer?" "Mario asked. "No sorry but they wanna close it already and prepare we'll be back tomorrow. And no sleeping in" He said mostly to me and the twins. "Okay guys we have to go were about to head back to the hotel and we'll be in Mario's broadcast later on so go fan him we'll see you guys later. On three we say yeet 1.2.3 yeet." Both twins explained to the broadcast. Well all headed back to the hotel but I went straight to bed I was still really sleepy now was chance to get a good sleep.
---Next Day---
I woke up and looked at the clock 12:32 Fuck. The show starts at 2:00. I got up going waking up Julian and Jovani who I shared a room with. "Julian!!! Wake up" I said kicking the sleeping beauty on the floor. "5 more minutes ma" "Julian if you don't wake up I'll kick you where the sun not shine" "I'm up" He said sitting up. "Wake up Vani its about to be 1:00 and get ready or Patrick's gonna kill us" "okay" He said rubbing his eyes. I took a nice shower and changed into a pleasing outfit I quickly did my make up and my hair and walked out to see Julian and Jovani on Jovanis bed on their phones. But Jovani wasn't on his phone he was on mine. "Why do you have my phone?" "Well you got had a missed call from someone and then you got 5 unread messages from someone with the name "Babe" but we can't seem to read the full messages because we don't have your pass code" Julian explained. "Why are you guys even going through my stuff" "Because y/n we don't want to see you get hurt" Jovani said. "Well I can take care of myself and if you must know babe is my contact name for my best friend from back home idiots" I said trying to play it off. "Oh" they responded at the same time. Damn they really were stupid. I looked at the clock 1:36. "Cat just texted me their downstairs" Julian said. "Let's got before they leave us again. I said rushing to the door and then to the elevator. We reached the lobby and everyone was there and accounted for. "Okay guys were gonna have to take one van cause for some reason the other one stopped working and it was towed to the mechanic so your really gonna have to squeeze in. Y/n and Cat you two need to sit on someone's lap or on the floor on someone's shoes. "Your funny Patrick" I looked at him he was serious. "Fuck" I muttered. We all went outside to the van. Patrick driving my dad in the passengers
The middle row it went Julian Mario and Jonas. And the last row Marisol my mom Gloria and Jovani. Andrea and Ryan had left a good hour ago I should've gone with them its too late to order a damn Uber. "Okay y/n who are you gonna sit on" Cat asked. "Anyone but Jonas" "Like I want you on my lap" "Cat you can sit on mine" Julian said "Then I'll take y/n" Mario said. Cat went in first then me. I sat down on Mario and he wrapped his arms around my torso. "Okay we ready?" Patrick asked. "Yes now hurry up Patrick" Mario said rushing him and I knew exactly why. Who knew you could turn a 16 year old on by sitting on his lap. I looked at Jonas who looked a bit mad. I felt bad.
---Skip car ride---
We reached the venue and the took us in through the back door. I quickly got off feeling bad for Mario. We were taken to a backstage room. "Julian Jovani your up" Patrick said. I watched my brothers leave the room seconds later hearing screams like there was no tomorrow. I sat down on the couch waiting for my cue. Jonas sat down next to me. "We need to talk" He whispered quietly. "Pretend to walk me to the stage" I whispered back. He slightly nodded getting up. "So our little sister y/n Jara is gonna come out right now with two bags full of balloons. And with the people we each will bring up to be on our teams were gonna pop them. So let's pick while we wait for y/n" I heard Jovani say into the microphone. I got up grabbed a bag and pretended to not be able to carry the other one. "Can I get some help here" I said. "Let's go stop whining" Jonas said rudely. We both walked out of the room What did you wanna talk about?" I said stopping him a few feet away from the stage. Taking the second bag from him. "About you and Mario. Why did you sit on his lap?" "Omg Jonas are you serious?" I whispered. "Yes you could have sat on Jovanis" "Jonas Jovani is my brother. I gave Mario a damn boner imagine how bad it would have been if I sat on Jovani" "You gave Mario a boner?!? I'm gonna kill him" "no your not and there's nothing going on between us" "Yeah okay" "you don't believe me omg. You know what I'm not gonna put up with this right now. Now if you don't mind I have a performance to help out with." I said about to start walking on stage wanting to cry. "Y/n wait" He said grabbing my arm. I quickly pulled away running onto the stage. "Y/n!!!" Julian said. "Hey guys!!!!" I said turning on my mic. In response I got girl screams the usual. "So I'm gonna be the referee today to make sure no one cheats" I said into my mic looking at Julian. "It was one time he said making all of us laugh" I started walking to the edge of the stage to make space for then. "Okay on 3 count with me guys. 1.2. Thr- ouch!!!" I yelled in pain. I fell off the edge next to the bare cade. My ankle it was killing me. Fans yelling didn't help. "Omg Y/n are you okay?" I heard Julian yell. I soon felt the metal hit me and there were thousand of girls surrounding me "Get away from my girlfriend" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and Jonas was running on stage which made all the girls go Crazy and jump. "Get out the way" He said. "Everyone clear a path" I heard Patrick yell. They listened and Jonas walked through it towards me. "Babe are you okay?" He asked me. "No" I said holding my ankle in pain. "Hey baby girls its gonna be okay" he said pecking my lips. "And I'm sorry for not trusting you" He said kissing my forehead. "Jonas can we not worry about that now I think you have bigger problems." I said signaling behind him. My brothers were standing there looking mad as ever. They started slowing walking towards us. "Guys I can explain" Jonas said standing up. "Explain what Jonas that you an y/n have been sneaking around" Jovani said. "We'll yeah I mean no I mean. I didn't want to tell you guys like this" "How long?" "1 year and a half" many gasps from the girls were heard. "Wow" "I'm sorry guys I didn't tell you cause I knew you would never let me ask her out" "Well you should've that about that before you asked her out" Julian said then walking away with Jovani" "Can I please get some help!!!" I yelled in pain "I got her a security guard" said. He picked me up an started walking to the backstage door. Jonas behind him. He took me to the couch backstage. "Y/n were gonna get you a hospital quickly okay?" "Okay thanks Patrick" I closed my eyes and soon was taken in an ambulance.
Jonas POV
I can't believe they found out like this out to all ways possible. I looked up to see two men putting y/n in ambulance. I quickly walked up to them. "Um excuse me young man you can't be here" "I have to I'm her boyfriend" "Only family" Julian and Jovani quickly passed by me. "We're her brothers" "Get in and let's go" They both hopped on the ambulance and left. I quickly tried to figure out who was going to the hospital till I found Gloria she said she was going so I asked if I could come with her she said yeah. We soon arrived and I ran in and found the twins sitting in the waiting room. "Is she okay?" I asked them. "She's fine she just sprained her ankle" Julian said. "You know I didn't mean for you guys to find out like this" "Yeah well we did. And after all this time I though you hated each other but you guys were lovers. Her and Mario would have made more sense" "I know its just I didn't know how to react I though our friendship would be over if we told you" "We just need to think about it" Jovani said. I took a seat two chairs away from them and waiting going through my phone tweeting and apologizing to fans for tonight. Then tweeting -Our love is like Romeo and Juliet but I'm wondering if we're gonna get our happy ending- "Family of y/n Jara" All her family stood up plus me. "She's okay we've wrapped up her ankle she's sleeping right now so its 2 people at a time. If you wish to see her and she can go home tomorrow." The doctor said. I sat back down when Julian and Jovani came up to me. "Jonas there's a way you can get us to forgive you" "What?" "Make our sister happy" Jovani said. "REALLY?" "Yeah we decided that even though you guys lied to us for so long we still wanna see her happy and apparently you make her happy plus we know you would never do anything to hurt her" Julian explained. "Thanks guys!!!" I said giving them each a bro hug "Now go and see her" I quickly ran to the desk and asked a nurse to lead me to my beautiful girlfriends room. I who knew that after today we'd be together for a long time.
-----
Next Imagine: Please vote.
Mario , Julian , Jovani , Geo, Hunter, Brandon
-----
So last time you guys voted the majority was for a Jonas Imagine so here it is. I did it like this cause you'd never think Jonas would have the guts to do something like this reading it over I couldn't imagine any of this. But yeah I hope you guys liked it!!!!!💞 bye..... ~Karla