You Receive hate from supporters ( Hunter & Mario)

MARIO: 

You went through your Twitter mentions and indirects, reading all the hate the supporters are giving you. How can humans be this cruel? One tweet hurt you the most and it was, "@tropicalmario: @(Y/T/N) i hope u know that nobody in this fandom likes u, especially Mario. oh and pls stop taking 6382 to stuff your boobs thx:*" 

You can't stand it anymore, why was everyone doing this? You were wondering why they started hating you this very moment. "(Y/N), babe, you alright?" Mario asks as he sits on the bed you two were sharing at the hotel you guys were at for POMS TOUR. "Um- no act- ually," you say in between tears. "Oh my gosh baby, cmere," he wraps his arms around your shoulder and brings you closer to him. He picks up your phone and start scrolling through your mentions. "(Y/N), I want you to listen to me VERY carefully right now," he turns to you and continues, "All these so-called 'supporters' are just jealous. You're absolutely perfect to me and I love you more than anything else in this world! Promise me you'll stop reading all these crap?" You give him a nod and whisper, "I love you so- much Mario."

HUNTER:

You grab your phone from the counter and unlock your phone. You were about to tap the Twitter app when Hunter snatches your phone away from you. "Hunter! Why'd you do that!?" you ask, obviously annoyed at him. "Please dont open Twitter, whatever people are saying on there are definitely not true, you're perf-"  You grab your phone away from Luke and tap on Twitter as fast as you can, running into the living room. "(Y/N), don't please!" you hear Hunter shout from the kitchen. You ignore him and start scrolling down your mentions. Just reading the first 5 tweets made you understand why Hunter didn't want you to open the freaking app.  "Hey," you hear Hunter from behind you. You look at him with tears in your eyes and he knew you saw those tweets. You run up into his arms and start sobbing, still thinking about what people were saying about you. "Don't you dare believe them. Whatever they're saying is not true baby, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I would never let you go, I promise," he kisses your forehead. "I love you so much Hunter," you say, looking up into his eyes and giving him a sweet kiss.