Mario Imagine

"You better be ready by the time I get there" My mom yelled at me through the phone

"You better be ready by the time I get there" My mom yelled at me through the phone. Ugh I don't understand its a Saturday no school, first Saturday in 7 weeks that I don't have Saturday school. She should be proud of me and let me sleep in. Especially cause its 10:30 in the morning and I don't get up till 12:00. I quickly got up went downstairs to find out who was home. I found my sister Jennishka eating cereal while watching spongebob. Y/N:"Hey where's Geo" Jennishka:"He went with mom to go pick up Mario, Julian, Cat, and Jovani. Did you forget there staying here for the week?" Y/N:"Yes yes I did that explains why mom just fucking broke my eardrum yelling at me to get up. Well Ima go get ready" Jennishka:"For what you look fine. Unless your getting ready for him" she said giving me a face. She was the only one who knew I liked Mario her and Cat. Y/N:"I just think I should look more presentable for guest" Jennishka:"Yeah okay" I quickly ran upstairs took a shower and got dressed (outfit in pic)
I looked good ig. I guess its all up to Mario to decide. Geo:"Y/N were home" I quickly grabbed my phone and walked downstairs seeing everyone standing there at the doorway exchanging heys and hellos with my sister. Cat:"Y/N!!!!" Y/N:"Cat!!!!" I ran downstairs engulfing her in a hug. Y/N:"I've missed you so much" Jovani:"What about us babe" Y/N:"Of course I've missed you guys" I said hugging him tightly them moving onto Julian. Julian:"You look hot today" Geo:"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that" Mario:"What am I a roach?" He said standing there arms wide open. I let go of Julian and ran into his arms taking in his sent. Y/N:"Mmm you smell good. Your wearing that cologne I got you for your birthday aren't you?" Mario:"Yeah I just kinda though it was appropriate for the occasion." Geo:"Appropriate for the occasion my ass he likes you Y/N your so blind" Jennishka:"Geo shut up" She said smacking him. But for that one second something appeared when I stared at Mario in shock. Hope. Then I realized yeah like that's gonna happen. Y/N:"Omg Mario sorry about him he's a dumbass" Cat:"Omfg Mario just tell her" Julian:"Cat No he needs to decide himself" Cat:"But" Jovani:"No" Y/N:"Can you people just tell me what's going on" Mario:"Y/N let's go for a drive" He said pulling me out of the house. We found my mom in the car on her phone. He pulled me towards the car and knocked on the window. Mario:"Mrs. Roman do you think by any chance we could borrow your car" Y/N&Mrs.Roman:"What?!?" Mario:"Please?" He said giving her hopeful eyes. She looked at him hesitantly about it. Mrs. Roman:"You get one scratch on it and I'm calling your mom Mario" She said handing him the keys. Mario:"Get in" Y/N:"But-" Mario:"Just do it" I quickly got in not saying anything else. He started to drive to I don't know where but somehow we ended up in front of a CVS. Mario:"Y/N before you say anything I just I like you a lot and I didn't know how to tell you and Geo ruined everything right now and I'm just I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner and I though maybe if I wore this cologne and-" I quickly cut him off by kissing him not wanting to hear the rest knowing what it was leading too. Mario:"So you like me too?" Y/N:"No sorry though you were Julian.... Of course I like you idiot" Mario:"I'm an idiot but I'm officially your idiot" Y/N:"Yeah I guess you are"
---------
Hey guys so me and the owner have decided that my posting schedule is.
Monday-Both
Wednesday-Me
Friday-Me
Sunday-Me
So yeah and I was thinking like preference Monday or Sunday Idk I'll figure it out hope you liked it😁 Be ready for Sunday