He Finds Out Your Dad Abuses You (Julian & Hunter) Part 1

If you're suffering from abuse or depression in general, I want you to just take the time to talk to someone.. You are not alone. There are people out there that love you. I love you. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. You're an amazing person and you're loved. (:

J U L I A N

Opening your eyes, you were met with a sleeping Julian. You were facing his chest and his arm was around you, legs intertwined. You wondered what he was dreaming about. Smiling, you kissed the tip of his nose and cuddled up to him more. "Your staring at me." Julian mumbled with his morning voice, his eyes still closed. "Great observation Jara." You smirked, happy with your comeback. Finally, Julian opened his eyes. He raised his eyebrows and chuckled, looking into your eyes. He leaned in and gave you a soft peck, making your heart flutter. A strand of your hair fell in front of your face and Julian laughed lightly, reaching up to tuck it behind your ear. His smile faded and he frowned, looking at your neck. "What happened here babe?" He questioned, tracing over scar just behind your ear that trailed down your neck. You flinched and gulped, remembering that day, the first time your dad hit you. You gently pushed his hand away and sat up, covering your scar with your long hair. "Nothing." Julian sighed and sat up next to you, facing you. "(Y/N), don't lie to me. What happened?" You shook your head. "Julian, it's nothing. I promise." You gave him a slight smile before getting up, well...trying to. He grabbed your wrist lightly and pulled you back down. "(Y/N)..." You sighed and looked at him. "Julian please, drop it." He looked at you intently, as if trying to figure out what your thinking. Tears brimmed your eyes as Julian pulled you into him, wrapping his arms around you tightly. You broke down, finally giving in. "M-my d-dad hi-hit me." Julian tensed and froze, looking down at you seriously. "D-does he still do it?" You looked away from him shamefully as he took that as a yes. You couldn't bear to see his reaction. After a few minutes you snuck a glance at him. He was staring at the wall intently and his jaw was clenching over and over. You sniffled which took him out of his trance and he looked down at you. "J-Julian?" You couldn't tell what he was thinking. "That fucking bastard." He pursed his lips and breathed heavily. "I swear to god next time I see him I'm gonna kick his face in!" You flinched and cowered in fear at his words. "J-Julian stop, your scaring me." Guilt instantly crossed his face as he looked down at you with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry baby. I just don't see how it's possible to hurt anyone as beautiful as you. I would never hurt you like that. EVER. I promise you that." You tightened you grip on him as he layed you both down, wrapping his arm around your waist and staring deeply into your eyes. "Please stay with me. I don't want you with him. Please?" You nodded and snuggled into the crook of your neck, your eyes feeling heavy all of a sudden. He rubbed your back up and down slowly. "I love you Julian." He smiled lightly. "I love you to baby." Julian whispered as you fell into a deep sleep.

H U N T E R

"NO STOP HUNTER!" You laughed loudly. Currently Hunter was tickling the hell out of you because you pulled a prank on him. "Why should I? Huh? You embarrased me in front of the whole broadcast!" He chuckled, moving his fingers faster across your hips. You wriggled under his touch for what seemed like hours until Hunter suddenly stopped tickling you. You opened your eyes curiously still giggling. When you realized what he was staring at, your laughs seized. Your shirt had risen up and he saw the bruises your dad left you last night. "(Y/N)..." Tears pricked your eyes as you shoved your shirt down as fast as you could. Ignoring Hunters' pleas, you ran to your room and locked it, crying heavily. "Babe, please open the door." Hunter calmly pleaded from the outside of the door. "No. Go away Hunter." You cried, your pillow making your voice mumble. Hunter sighed. "Please love, I just want to talk. I'm not gonna hurt you. Just please open the door." After having a mental debate in your mind, you walked over to the door and swung it open. You quickly walked back over to the bed and lied face down, squishing your face in the pillow. You felt the end of the bed sink as Hunter sat down, lifting your shirt up slowly, to look at the cuts and bruises. "Baby, who did this?" You stayed silent as started lightly tracing over your scars with his thumb. "Please love, you can trust me." He cooed. "I-i can't Hunter, I'm sorry." Your dad had threatened to literally kill you if you told anyone and you weren't willing to take the chance. "Please babe, I wont tell. It will be our little secret. Who hurt you?" You sighed turning your body around so you were facing your loving boyfriend. You saw that tears rimmed his eyes and at that moment you knew you could tell him. "M-my d-dad." Hunter was silent for a minute as guilt and anger covered his eyes. "That bastard. I knew there was somehthing about him! We have to call the police and make him pay ri-" "NO!" You interuppted his rant. "You can't tell anybody! He will kill me if he figures out I told you! Please..." You started balling again. Hunter rushed over to you and wrapped you in a tight hug. He whispered sweet nothings in your ear as you cried out your feelings. After a while you calmed down enough so you could speak. "At least move in with me (Y/N). I can't live knowing that you'll be in the same house as him." You nodded and pulled Hunter down so he was laying on the bed next to you, wrapping your arms around him as he did the same. "Thank you Hunter." You whispered as you fell in a deep sleep with your boyfriends arms around you.