Mario imagine

I stumbled into Mario's house, laying on the pavement I yelped, and Mario and Cat heard, running out of their house.

"Baby, are you okay?"Mario asked worriedly, running towards You.

"Omg y/n are you okay? What happened?" Cat asked you.  

"Yeah I'm fine guys" Mario pulled me up carrying me inside. "Thanks, Mario I love you."

"I love you too."

"Okay well I have to go y/n if you need anything text me." Cat said and left.

Mario carried me over to the sofa, lowering me down softly.

He lifted up my top revealing a bruise.

"How did you get this?

"From when I fell over..." I lied.

"Come on. I know that's not true. A bruise can't form that quickly. Tell me what really happened."

"My Ex... He hit me because I wouldn't have sex with him... I told him I had a boyfriend, but he wouldn't give up..." I mumbled.

I looked up to see a red faced Julian. I could tell he was about to leap up and run.

"Mario, you don't even know where he lives."

"Tell me!" he demanded, but it was kinda cute. When he gets his red puffy cheeks it's adorable.

"No, you could hurt him!"

"He hurt you."

"You're not going without me."

He hesitated for a moment, thinking. "Fine."

We pulled up outside, and Mario jumped out of the car, running. I got out as swiftly as I could, as Mario sprinted into the house. 

I reached the door opening it, to see Mario punching my Ex right in the face.

"MARIO STOP!" I screeched.

"No! He can't hurt MY girl," he screamed, tackling my Ex onto the floor.

I ran over to them, pulling Mario off him. But, he resisted.

"Mario.. This isn't you. Come on. I don't love this you."

Mario stopped looking at me, "You don't love me?"

"Mario, no. Not like that."

He looked at me, scrunching his nose, and narrowing his eyes fiercely, "Why are you defending him? Do you like him or something?" He pointed at my Ex.

"What? No! I only like you, Mario. But, if you punch him. I'll -" I thought of a response, "I'll leave you." I hated violent Mario. I love "innocent" Mario. Not this monster. When he is mad. He's mad.

Mario's gaze fell, his face, scared. "No, Baby. Please. I love you." He got up coming towards me, embracing me tightly. 

We broke the hug, leaving the house and my Ex on the floor, star struck, slipping back to the car, and I looked over at Mario.

He placed a soft, plump kiss on my lips. His face was sweaty as I touched it, as beads of fluid ran down his face. His musky, thick breath mixing with mine. 

"Mario, why were you so angry?" I questioned.

"Well, I have to protect my girl."