Julian Imagine// Dyamonique

It was currently 1:05 and I was just about done with my outfit for the day  I just straighted my black hair making it flat. And putting on a maroon crop top and a black skater skirt with some white converse and a beanie. Not a typical outfit for me but I just wanted to try it. Plus I had to look good for today. "Dad ima go over to Julian's hotel" "Whose gonna be there" "Me, him, Jovani, Mario, Cat, Alexis, and Geo." "Okay I'll see you later be back by 10:00" "K bye" I said skating off to the twins hotel. They were in New York for the weekend for their show and I decided to go visit them. After all they are my best friends. Plus Jovani has been begging me to go something about Julian missing me. I finally reached the hotel. I skated into the lobby quickly getting off my board and going to the elevator. I had Jovani text me the room number. "Room 185" I said to myself walking down the hall on the second floor. "Ah here it is" I said knocking on the door only to have it be opened by my bestest friend ever. Julian Jara. "Julian!!!" "Dyamonique!!!" "I've missed you" I said hugging him tightly. "I've missed you more!!! You look great!!!" He said. "Thanks" I said blushing. He quickly pulled me in the room where I greeted the other boys and girls. "So what are we doing today" I asked "Well Julian suggested we stay in  here. Order room service and watch movies all day since our show is tomorrow" Jovani said. "I'm down" I said jumping on a bed specifically not the one with cloths all over it. I quickly picked up the phone and called room service. "Hi room service how may we help you" "Hi can I get a hot dog. A large pepperoni pizza. A tub of popcorn. And a tub of y/f/ice cream" "Sure anything else""You guys want anything" I said making them all look at me with shocked expressions. "I was kidding" I said laughing at their reactions which made them laugh too. "No that will be all" "Okay we'll have it up in 15 minutes. She said.
----15 minutes later----
The food finally came and we all grabbed a slice of pizza and began to eat. I sat in between Julian and Geo on a bed. And everyone else was scattered around the room. We began watching fast and the furious. By the 6th movie I was tired. I laid my head on Julian's shoulder only to have him put his arm around me. "You tired?" He whispered in my ear. "Yeah" I yawned in response. "Can I tell you something" "He whispered to me again" "Sure" "I whispered back. Getting closer to him so Geo wouldn't hear. "I like you a lot Dyamonique and I have for a long time now" "I like you too Julian" "But I like you more than a best friend" He said pausing the movie .. Everyone now staring at us. "Julian I-" "Never mind forget I said that. I knew you wouldn't like me back. I just I couldn't keep in my fe-" I quickly cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away satisfied. "So you like me too?" "No sorry I thought you were Jovani" I said making him look at his own twin brother. "I was kidding idiot" I said pulling him back in for another kiss making him smile into it. Only to have him pull away this time. "So will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Juliana" "Don't call me that" "Jules?" "No" "We'll figure it out later." I said laying back cuddling next to Julian again. Geo got off the bed. "I'm going to move so you guys can have your couple time but if I hear any noises that aren't supposed to be made I'm calling animal control got it?" He said. "Got it Dad" I said making everyone laugh before returning to the movie. And for the rest of the night we watched movies and I cuddled with my new boyfriend as much as I could before I had to leave.
-----
Imagine for Dyamonique_Babygirl
Hey I hope you liked it. I'm so sorry its short. I just got back from vacation. So I can start writing the last of request I have left. Gonna start a book for request but keep this one. I'm so tired its 12:18 my back hurts for sitting so long in the car and yeah I'm sorry it was so late too.