Imagine Hunter Rowland

** Just pretend They were all back together ❤ ***

You were packing quickly. You were so excited. This was your very first PART OF MY STORY and you couldn't wait to get there. It was expensive so you had to save up, the entire fall, but now you finally get to go. You can't wait to see the boys. Especially your favorite, Hunter.

You had been hoping to meet him for...well forever. You dreamed about having a relationship with him. And being married..

"Coming mom!" You run down the stairs.

The whole way to the airport you don't speak. You look out the window thinking, you leg bouncing the whole time.

"Excited much?" Your mother asks.

You nod frantically.

At the airport your mom kisses your forehead and says "I love you Y/N. Stay safe. I'll see you Monday."

"Love you too mom."

After that, you basically run to your plane. You plug your headphones in and hope the ride is fast.

You walk through the doors to your first PART OF MY STORY. A bodyguard shows you where to stand. You feel awkward walking through a crowd of girls staring at you. You're not sure why you're getting escorted but you don't question it.

"You are Y/N right?" The bodyguards asks.

"Uh yes. Why?"

"Someone would like to see you."

'Who would want to see me'? You ask yourself. He takes you through a door in the back. You hear screaming teenage boys behind the wall next to you. Wait...

"In here Miss."

You step in and you see all the boys. They all part and standing behind them is THE HUNTER ROWLAND. He is holding a rose. 'Did he get a girlfriend?'

"Hey Y/N..." He seems shy.

"Y-you know my name?" You almost shriek.

"Yeah he does." Julian teases.

"He loveeeeessss you." Brandon adds.

You blush and look at your feet. You feel like screaming but you keep your cool. He walks to you and lifts your chin. "Here." He hands you rose.

"Oh my.... Thanks Hunter but why would a perfect boy like you, like a pathetic girl like m-" he cuts you off by kissing you. All the other boys "ooh".

"Because I love you."

During the show you get to sit on the stage. And at the end Hunter takes your hands, pulls you up to him, kisses you, then says "Hey every one! This is my new girlfriend Y/N. I hope you love her as much as I do." He kisses you again then takes your hand in his and you walk out together, you, blushing.