Stressed Out//Julian

Wait," you said to your tutor. "Where did the 3 come from?" You asked, not understanding at all what was going on.

Your tutor sighed, probably annoyed that this was the fifth time you had asked.

You had a major math test tomorrow, and you actually felt like ripping your hair out. You were too stressed to be able to concentrate on the math.

After a while, you said goodbye to your tutor and went back home. Your boyfriend, Julian had actually waited for you this entire time at your house.

"Hey babe." He said, standing up and leaning in for a peck. "What's wrong?" He asked, concern taking over his features.

"I just don't get anything. I can't concentrate on any of my work." I sighed, feeling like crying again.

We walked to my room,and I was going to take out my math once again. "No, Y/N you're too stressed. You've done enough math for the day."

You didn't protest, you really didn't want to work anymore.

"I actually feel like crying, it just doesn't make any sense." You said, hoping that your tears actually didn't start.

"Shh, it's okay." he murmured, wrapping his arms around you so that you got pressed up right against him, cheek against his chest. "You just need to relax."
_________________________________________

-Emily