You Can Sing?// Jovani

I step into the bathroom and shut the lock the door behind me. I turn on the water and wait for it to get hot before I step into the shower. I start to wash my hair, then I started to sing Pillow Talk by Zayn.

We'll go slow and high-tempo
Light and dark
Hold me hard and mellow...

I'm seeing the pain
Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us
Bodies together

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you
I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you...

I sing through the whole song before shutting of the water and getting out, and wrapping the towel around myself. I brought my clothes in the bathroom with me because I never knew when Jovani would show up in case my mother let him in.

Once I'm dressed, I left the bathroom and see Jovani standing in the hallway. I jumped a little, startled. "Jovani, what are you doing?" I ask, laughing a little at my jumpiness.

"Uh...I don't know," he says. Great answer.. he literally just standing there looking at me.

"Okay?" I say, more of a question than a statement.

"Well I was walking to your room to see if you were in here and than I heard someone singing in the shower.." he says.

"You did?" I ask, and started blushing. I don't like when other people hear me sing, so I only do it when I'm in the shower or when I'm alone. I'm even more embarrassed that he hears me sing.

"Yeah, you are really good. Such a beautiful voice babe." He says, and I walk past him to go into the kitchen for some water. I heard him follow me.

"You think so?" I ask shyly.

"Of course! I didn't know you could sing like that," he says leaning on the counter.

"Thank you." I say, secretly really happy that he thinks I'm a good singer.

_________________________________________

--Emily

Part Of My Story Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें