What He Loves About You

M A R I O

He utterly obsessed with your eyes. They are vibrant compared to anything else. He loves the way they compliment your cheek bones perfectly. Mario adores the way you do simple make up with a thin line of black eyeliner and just a tad of brown mascara, but when you go all out and blend multiple colors for a beautiful evening look. He knew the way to your heart was through your soulful eyes.

J O V A N I

His attention is always on your hair. No matter if it's French braided or in an awkward not-quite-right messy bun. When you make drastic changes he's all for it. He always falls in love with your newly changed hair seconds after seeing it. Jovani is always trying new things on relaxing days at home. The best look to him was natural, right after washing it. The way it looked perfect and shaped your face was gorgeous.

G E O

His favorite thing about you is your ever changing style. You don't follow trends, you predict them. It always seems like your months ahead of everyone. He always picks up on certain things.  You're his advice for what to wear.

J U L I A N

Your personality was your best quality according to Julian. You always had an arsenal of comebacks and sarcastic comments to make. He admired the way you stood up for yourself an didn't take any shit from anyone. You are a fun loving girl who does whatever it takes to survive. He loves every aspect of the way you carried yourself through life.