His Voice Mail Cause He Misses You

Geo:
"Hey, babe. I just called to hear your voice, but I guess I keep forgetting about the time differences. It really sucks, because I miss you so much. I wish you coulda came with me, and I'd rather have you here than anyone else in the world.. I'm rambling. It's pretty late here, and we just finished the show. Everything is going great, except for one thing. You can guess what that is. Anyways, when you wake up, call me. Better yet, FaceTime me, so I can see your beautiful face. I love you."

Mario:
"Hey. I know you're mad at me, and I really don't blame you for not picking up. I just wanted to tell you that no matter where I am or what I'm doing, you'll always be on my mind. I miss you, you know I do. I can't wait to come home, just so I can give you a big hug, even if it's the last thing you want right now. Please call me back, so we can work this out? Please? I love you so much."

Julian:
"I love you so much. I know that I'm not around much anymore, but you're the reason I do this. I love hearing you tell me that you're proud of me, and I love knowing that you're one of the lives I've saved, and I love knowing that no matter what, I'll love you through everything and anything. Please pick up. I know you're mad, and you have every right to be, but I just need you to call me and tell me you love me and that we're going to work through this, because I know this sounds corny and cliche and fake, but it's not. Honestly... I can't picture what life would be like without you. Please, please call me back. I love you."

Jovani:
"What's up? Yeah, you're probably asleep right now. It sucks here, without you. I know you told me to have fun and be happy, but how can I be when you're not here? I sound like such a sap, but I just really love you, okay? . I'll try calling again tomorrow, or technically today. I miss you, babe."