First Date

M A R I O

 Mario decided to go a little low key. He took you out for a day in town. That included a lot of shopping and stopping to eat at 'the finest fast food restaurant in town' as quoted by Mario himself. You don't disagree, but you won't admit it. You two had a great time and shared a lot of laughs. The supporters did catch a few pictures of the date and you two weren't so much of a secret, but you didn't mind. After the date, Mario dropped you off and you two planned another date, but made it so it was more private.(Not meant to be sexual for those perverts like me... oops my brain is dirty.)

B R A N D O

 Since both of you are pretty out going, you and Brandon decided on going to the zoo. As cliche as that sounds, it was actually a pretty good date. You two spent your time goofing around and visiting all the animals.You took plenty of pictures of you and Brandon, wanting to have some documentation of the date just in case. The date was amazing and you came to realize that this relationship might just work. After going to the zoo, Brandon took you out to eat at a nearby restaurant, where you talked forever. After that, Brandon took you home and that was only the beginning of many cute little dates.

H U N T E R

 Out of all the boys, Hunter had to have picked the most romantic date. Hunter made reservations and took you out to one of the fanciest restaurants he could.He treated you like a lady as any gentlemen would. You thought it was sweet and really enjoyed the restaurant. You two chatted over a fancy dinner and you really got to know Hunter. The date was very laid back even if you were at a nice restaurant. After the dinner, you and Hunter took a walk around the nearby park, talking and laughing. The supporters followed you during the walk and got a few pictures. Of course, those pictures only showed just how cute you two were together. It was a sweet date.