LR//Mario Imagine//Beyonce

So this is the last request on this book I will be making a new book only for request and yeah.... So send them in if you haven't already!!!
-----
I just woke up to arms wrapping around my waist. "Good morning beautiful" A low husky voice whispered in my ear. "Good morning Mario" "Happy 3 year anniversary" "And back to you" I can't believe we've been together for 3 years" "I can" "So what are we gonna do today" "Well I was thinking maybe we could shower get ready you could go out to the mall and shop for a nice dress while I stay here and clean up a bit" He said leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "Sounds perfect" I said getting up only to be pulled back down. "I didn't say our day had to start now. We can cuddle for a bit." He said pulling me close and turning on the t.v and putting on y/f/t.v show. We watched it for a good hour. Well half of it the other half we made out. I got up and got dressed and headed off to the mall.
----Skip Car Ride----
I got off the car and entered the building debating what store to go into first. I finally decided to go to Victoria secret I found a black lace bra and matching underwear. Then I went to forever 21 and looked for dresses till I found a beautiful black laced dress that fit my body perfectly. I walked out of the dressing room to hear a Loud scream I turn my head to see a girl about 18 or 19 running towards me. "Omg!!! Your Beyonce your Mario Selman's girlfriend!!!" "Yeah I'm glad you remember him" "Of course I do I used to love him. Even if he did stop a lot of social media like 5 years ago. I'm glad he ended up with you. He was a big inspiration for me to start making YouTube videos" "That's great" "Yeah. I also ship you two a lot isn't today your 3 year anniversary?" "Yeah I'm glad you keep up with your dates. You want a picture?" "Of course!!" I took a quick picture with her. "Well I gotta go and get ready do you think I can get your number" I asked her. "Really?" "Well of course any fan of Mario's is a friend of mine" I said handing her my phone. She quickly put it in and we hugged one more time before I left. I quickly purchased the dress and drove to my friends Laura's house. I texted her earlier asking her if I could get ready at her place. I quickly drove to her house and began to get ready. "So is Mario taking you out anywhere" "I don't know he just told me to go out and get a dress" I said curling another strand of my Dirty blonde/light brown hair.
Mario's POV
Today was the big day. I was gonna propose to Beyonce. I hope she says yes. I invited my friend Julian, Jovani, and Geo over to help me fix up the house. And their girlfriends came too. They made the food while we cleaned around the house. I just know tonight's gonna be special.
Beyonces POV
I finished getting ready and started to get home not before thanking Laura for helping me with my golden eye shadow and perfected eyeliner and mascara. And some white pumps that topped of the dress. I parked it he driveway the lights were all off. I rushed to the door and unlocked it. And inside there was a lone of rose petals and candles leading somewhere. One of my favorite songs Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes playing in the background. I followed the trail to the backyard where there was a table for two setup and fairy lights hanging around the yard just perfecting the scenery. Soon enough my handsome boyfriend appeared with something in his hands. "Mario what's all this for" "Our 3 year anniversary." He said coming closer to me. "Beyonce ever since I laid eyes on you 8 years ago at my meet & greet in Moreno Valley I knew you were special. I knew you had to be mine. And  after having you be my best friend for a good 5 of those years and you being my girlfriend for 3 of them. I just I want to be able to make you happy for the rest of your life so Beyonce Y/l/n will you do me the honors of being my wife?"He said getting down on one knee. "Yes!!!" I yelled jumping into his arms pecking his slips as he slid the ring on my finger. We sat down for the rest of the night eating the food the girls made and the boys were the waiters and we even had Julian and Jovani sing you now girl for old times sake. I will never regret the day I met Mario Selman. Or the 80 dollars of lunch money I saved up to meet him.
-----
Imagine for Beyoncethedinosaur
Hope you liked it!!! I'm sorry if it sucked and its short. I work really hard on it.
-----
Hey guys so this is the last request I'm taking for this book. I am gonna start a new one only for request and I will keep doing these for Y/n so yeah I hope you liked it!!! And thanks for sending in your request it makes me feel like I actually have a little bit of skill in my body to at least write decently.... Bye!!! Ima take a nap since its 7:39pm and I'm at my best friends house for the rest of the week. Ima take it on her sister bed since she's downstairs so Yeet!!!