JOVANI IMAGINE

Today was you and Jovani's 2 year anniversary. You woke up to a note on your bedside table saying

" morning babe! Just gonna hang with the boys for a bit. Be back at about 8 tonight. Love you xoxoxo"

You sighed and got out of bed to have a shower. Maybe he had forgotten about your anniversary.

Later, You looked at the time and it read 8:30pm and Jovani still wasn't back yet. A buzzing noise interrupted your thoughts. You picked up your phone and there was a message from Jovani saying

" hey babe can you please come pick me up from the Mario's? I need a lift. Love ya xx"

You were a bit confused because Jovani usually gets a ride from Julian since they are brothers, but you brushed it off and put on a hoodie and grabbed your keys and drove to Mario's, which was only a short drive away.

You parked the car and trudged inside you pushed open the door to hear you and jovani's song playing and rose petals leading a way. You gasped as you looked around the room. The small music was lit up with pretty fairy light placed around the room and candles in every corner with the love of your life standing towards the back.

He smiled when you walked in, flashing his adorable dimples. Your hands fly to your mouth to cover your lips shaped as a big "O".
He grabbed your hand and you guys started to dance to your slow song

He played a few more songs flawlessly. and slowly,he held your hands and looked into your eyes. You suddenly realised you haven't said anything yet.

"Was th-" you interrupted him by smashing your lips into his and he kissed you back passionately. After a few seconds of the kiss he hoisted you up so your legs were wrapped around his torso, still not breaking the kiss. You pulled away, breathless, and leaned your forehead against his.

"Happy anniversary babe. " he said you still couldn't reply so you pecked him on the lips and he placed you on the ground. He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small box and got down on one knee.

"(Y/N), we have been together for two years now, its been the best two years of my life. I love you so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Tears rolled down your cheeks and Jovani's eyes were glistening.

"Yes!" You said and the door opened and the other three boys ran in expectantly.

"She said yes!" Jovani yelled happily and the boys crushed you in a group hug.