The Alpha's Daughter

By krazykatgurl

"I, Cole Greystone, reject you, Morgan Mayor, as my mate." As soon as those words left his mouth, I felt my w... More

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday To Me
Chapter 2: Kiss Me
Chapter 3: Pain Of Rejection
Chapter 4: Meet Angry Emily
Chapter 5: Suspension And Horrible Lies
Chapter 6: I Just Need My Mom
Chapter 7: Brother Sister 'Bonding'
Chapter 8: All The Up To Date Gossip With Em
Chapter 9: Anticipation And Ice Cream Fries
Chapter 10: Get Rid Of It
Chapter 11: Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 12: My Baby Dot
Chapter 13: Softy Cole
Chapter 14: Angel
Chapter 15: Cousin Ashley
Chapter 16: The Ultrasound
Chapter 17: Like Yuzu and Sage
Chapter 18: Arguments, French Toast, And Travel Plans
Chapter 19: Shopping, Big News, And Fake Angel
Chapter 20: First Day
Chapter 21: Is She Worth It?
Chapter 22: Be Brave And Accept Mistakes, I Did
Chapter 23: Snowball Wars And Baby Names
Chapter 23: Planning The Trip And Shopping
Chapter 24: The Town Square Lights
Chapter 25: Marks
Chapter 26: Broken And Mended Relationships
Chapter 27: Merry Christmas Morgan
Chapter 28: Parties, Hurting Heart, And Hot Guys Hiding In The Woods
A/N Wattys 2016
Chapter 29: Heart To Heart
Chapter 30: Happy Endings
Chapter 31: Dates And Arguments
Chapter 32: 2 Months Later And Gelato Trip
Chapter 33: He Can't Hurt Me Anymore
Chapter 34: Ready To Pop
Chapter 35: The Hospital
Chapter 36: My Daughter
Chapter 37: Home Coming
Chapter 38: Sleep Deprivation, Dating Profiles, And Good Cole
Chapter 39: Sparks
Chapter 40: Exercise And Free Time
Chapter 41: May Abbott Makes A Visit
Chapter 42: Sebastian And Scare
Chapter 43: Empty
Chapter 44: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 45: Bloody Battle
Chapter 46: The Vision
Chapter 47: Alura
Chapter 48: Like Serious X-Men
Covers
My Instagram Account!
Chapter 50: Goodbye Family, Hello Summer
New Book
A/N
Sequel is up!!!!!
Cover

Chapter 49: My Baby Girl

178K 3.2K 214
By krazykatgurl

I shift and fall to the ground while smiling like an idiot. I grab the clothes from around my ankle and throw them on really quickly before standing up and turning to Cole, who is now fully clothed. He smiles at me before we slowly start creeping to the door.

We stop at the front door and we stand on either side. I so badly want to go and stop Leah's cries, but I can't, not yet. I close my eyes. I'm coming baby.

Cole hands me a gun from the bag and he grabs one himself before slinging the bag across his body and he motions his head to the door. I nod and stand in front of it before kicking the wood down.

We enter the house and look around before turning. I hear Leah's cries come from the bedroom down the hall. I look to Cole and plead with my eyes. He nods. I sigh in relief and walk down the hallway, gun in hand, and stop at the door.

She cries again. That's my breaking point. I need to get to her. I open the door slowly and smile when I see her laying in the crib. I shove the gun in my waist band and walk to the crib. Her little eyes are shut tightly, and her face is red.

"It's okay baby, Mama's here." I say and reach for her, but someone wraps their arms around me, and it's not Cole. I scream into the hand covering my mouth and then, gag, lick the hand. Their hand flies away from my mouth, and I take the opportunity to turn and punch the person in the nose and kick their feet, knocking them over.

I lean down to rip the mask off their face, but they grab my arm and twist it behind my back. I cry out in pain as the person stands and breaths in my ear.

"Shhhh" A man voice whispers. The person behind me is a man. I lift my leg up and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Ah you b***h!" he yells as he grips his, um, area. I laugh and attempt to kick him down, but he grabs my foot and pulls me down with him. I yell as he pulls me down and gets on top of me.

"Cole! Cole!" I shout. The man shakes his head.

"Tsk tsk tsk. My men have him surrounded, he won't get to you or your daughter anytime soon." he says to me.

"No! Don't you dare touch her! Or I swear I will kill you!" I shout angrily at him. He laughs evily.

"Oh don't worry Morgan, I won't touch her, but you, you see, I will touch you." he says and runs his hands along my body. I squirm.

"Stop! Why are you doing this?" I say weakly. He rips his mask off.

"Because baby, I'm your mate." he says and touches my breast. I close my eyes and grit my teeth.

"No you're not." I say and shake my head.

"Yes I am babe." the guy says and slips his hand down the back of my shirt and travels down to my bra before unclipping it.

"No. You're insane." I say as he travels his hand to my front and touches my chest area. A tear escapes my eye.

"No I'm not baby. Gosh, you are so soft." he says to me. I lean my head on the dusty floor. There's no way out of this. By this point, I'm shaking out of fear.

"Get off her." Cole says. I sigh in relief as the guy looks up, but doesn't stop.

"Ah Cole. Nice to see you." I hear the click of a gun.

"Get off of her." Cole says through gritted teeth. The man quirks an eyebrow.

"Why? Does this bother you?" he asks and travels his hand lower. I whimper.

"Stop it!" he yells. He travels lower then my stomach.

"No Cole. She's my mate." he says and looks at my face.

"No I'm not. You're insane!" I yell. He laughs.

I hear the sound of a gunshot, and the man hisses in pain as blood emerges from his shoulder. He removes his hand and clutches his shoulder.

I hear another gunshot, and it drills into his head and into the back wall. He falls to the ground, dead. I let out a breath if relief and Cole rushes to me. He leans down next to me and places me on his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder and inhale his amazing scent, it soothes me slightly.

The tears fall slowly from my eyes as Cole rocks me back and forth and whispers soothing things. I shake my head and sit up straight before wiping my eyes. "We have to get Leah and go. I can't be here much longer." I say and get off him. I pick up my bra and clip it on as he grabs Leah from the crib.

"Hey Lee. It's okay now." he says soothingly to her. I fix my shirt and walk over to Cole and Leah. I smile at her and rub her stomach.

"It's okay baby. Mama and Daddy are here. Don't worry." I say to her.

He hands me Leah, relief washes over me to have her in my eyes. I rock her back and forth and she looks at me with happiness in her eyes. Cole puts his hand out. I grab the gun from my waistband and hand it to him. He shoves it in the bag and we exit the disgusting cabin, with me behind Cole.

He shifts into his large wolf, and I climb onto him with Leah in my arms. I smile down at her whilst bouncing up and down on Cole's back.

We reach the house peacefully. No problems along the way. I hop off of Cole and look up to see Ashley running towards us with a smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh! Leah!" she shouts happily and reaches for her. I hand Leah over and Ash kisses her face so many times. I laugh.

"Okay Ms. Smotherworth, she needs to eat most likely." I say. She nods and hands her over.

"I'm just so happy she's back. Everyone was so worried about this little one." she says and strokes Leah's head.

"Yeah. We're happy she's back too." I respond to her when Cole comes back in human form, and fully clothed.

"I'm gonna go feed her." I say to him. He nods and I quickly walk back to the house, only to be greeted by a large crowd, eager to see Leah. How am I gonna get out of here?

1 hour later, I am peacefully seated on my bed, feeding Leah. She happily sucks. The guy gave her formula, so she is eager to get my milk.

"I missed you baby." I say and rub her belly. She pulls away and hits my chest, like normal. I laugh and switch her to the other one and she latches quickly.

I hear a knock on my door. I look up. "Who is it?" I yell.

"Cole." he responds. I quickly grab a blanket and drape it over Leah.

"Okay. Come in." I yell back. The door opens and Cole smiles at me as he enters and sits next to me on the bed.

"She's eating so much." I say with a smile. He laughs and nods.

"She missed it. And you." he agrees. I nod.

"I missed her too." she pulls away. I quickly latch my bra together and pull down my shirt before removing the blanket. Cole smiles down at her.

"Hey baby. How was your lunch?" he asks her.

Her eyes close slowly and soon enough, she's out.

"I should probably get going. She needs to sleep in her crib." I say and get up from the bed. He follows.

"Um, I was wondering if maybe, possibly, she could stay with me tonight." he says awkwardly. I look at Leah.

"Um, I was kinda hoping to just get her adjusted back to normal life. But maybe tomorrow?" I suggest. He nods.
"Oh yeah. Definitely. Tomorrow works. You can just stop by anytime." he says. I nod and grab some clothes and throw them in my duffel bag.

"Okay. That works out. You wanna grab that shirt over there?" I say to him. He nods and hands me the shirt. I shove it in my bag.

I walk to the bathroom and grab my toiletries and throw them in my as well. I hum a soft tune to Leah and rock her back and forth while packing my bag. I finish up and turn to Cole.

"Okay. Well I will see you tomorrow." I say and give him an awkward side hug. He kisses Leah's head before I exit the room.

I wave goodbye to various people and hug many before I actually make it to my car. I need a new car. This one is getting way too small, not to mention, now that I have Leah, I need one more suitable for a child. I buckle Leah in her seat before rounding the car and getting in the front seat and turning on the music quietly.

Soon enough, I pull into my driveway and get Leah out, along with my duffel. I walk up to my front door and shout a greeting once entering the house.

I set down my bag and head upstairs to my room so I can lay Leah down. She probably misses it.

I rest her in her bassinet before walking over to my bed and falling on it. I snuggle into my sheets, and for the first time, in many days, I fall asleep.

Hey peeples! So, next chapter, will be the last chapter. Yeah😞. Anyways, even though it's super late in the game, I was wondering if maybe you guys wanted to make a new cover for the book? Because I honestly hate this cover. So I think you can message me a photo, not sure, but yeah. So, vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 89 12
"You just don't get it, do you," I sigh rubbing my temples together. π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 "I, Noelle Wilson, accept your...
15.6K 241 39
I'm not the most emotional person or at least i wasn't before i stopped feeling all together. I stopped feeling when i was five, my mother dropped me...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
495K 10.4K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...