Don't trust Anyone RedVacktor...

By Hipsher

You have been with your mom, sister, and Dad forever. Your Farfar ( fathers father in Swedish) died and your... More

Key
Backstory
Meeting
Part 4
Shopping
shopping
Part 7
try trusting
BARRY ALLEN!!!!
beating up...
Part 11
Part 12
Breadless bread and chicken
Christmas
Part 15
I don't know
I'm sorry ( still a chapter)
please work
I'll miss you guys
I'll miss you guys part 2
sorry
One day
you must want to kill me
part 2
I'm back!!!!
Part 27
Date
This part is brought to you by true friendship
Untitled Part 30
Jin
Jin part 2
Pasta
Broken
Stand by you
New years eve
news
sorry
Excuses but good ones
Red's Girlfriend
California
Cowboy
School
Orange
lunch
JinBop
40 and 12k
Morgan
Ida
Tagged
Okward
Breathing under water.
Funeral
Halloween
Last day
The End

Part 17

1.1K 52 4
By Hipsher

Your POV

It's 5 in the morning and red is still holding me sleeping. I told Red I love him. He said it to but there is no way he meant it. No one loves me. Then why did he say he meant it? I heard an alarm go off in my room. It was coming from Red's cloths. Of course he woke up.  

" Red did you set that?" I asked walking over to the alarm and shutting it off.

" Yes" he said. Like last time he was still half asleep.

" Why?" I asked siting on the bed.

" Cause I wanted to talk to you some more." he answered.

" But at work you will be tired" I said.

" Oh well. I wanted to talk to you more than worry about work." he said.

" You are so sweet. What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

" You said you love me. And you said you meant it" he said.

I froze. I was shocked. " Um yeah I did. And I do. But there is no way you love me. No one does." I said.

" I do. And I know you normally wait till you are dating someone to say it but you needed to hear it. And why do you say no one loves you?" he asked.

" I mean who could love someone so much of a disappointment like me. Someone who trusts no one. Someone who now has the words 'you killed them' on her body. Someone who will never know if her husband, if she is lucky enough to get one, is being nice to her kids. That is scared that is she does get married she will marry into an abusive marriage." by the time I was finished I was crying.

" Oh don't cry. Please don't cry. You are not a disappointment. You will get a husband. That man will be nice to your kids. That marriage will not be an abusive one. And I will always be there to talk to so if you don't trust anyone else you can trust me. Right" he said. Again he was holding me.

" You know you said right not like a question. Right?" I asked.

" I know" he said. This made me laugh.

" So would you like to go back to bed?" I asked.

" No. Not tired anymore." he said.

" Okay. Wanna talk to me as I make breakfast?" I asked.

" Sure. But first I want to ask you something." he said.

" Okay what is it?" I asked.

" Would you like to go on a date?" he asked.

" No I would not like to. I would love to go on a date with YouTube sensation RedVacktor" I said smiling.

" First don't scare me like that, and second who wouldn't?" he asked.

" Good point" I said. " let me change so when Barney wakes up he does not see my cuts" I say.

" Good idea. I'll go change too" he said leaving my room.

Time skip to after you make breakfast. Barney still is not up.

  " So do you think that we could wait to tell the others about our date? I mean till after it is over and you are sure you still like me." I said.

" Of course. What ever makes you comfortable. And I'm sure I will still like you." he answered.

" Sure" I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.4K 27
You were never officially adopted but Boyfriend and his mother decided you were his older sibling so you just accepted it. You would walk into the ch...
11K 71 12
(18+ recommended but I don't care, read at your own risk) (this story was written so long ago and it's so cringy so read at your own risk. 25JAN22) M...
4.9K 130 21
"FUCK!! I forgot my clothes in my room. Ross can you go get them." Max yells from the shower. Uploads with be random, it's when ever I can write them...
895 98 28
!!COMPLETED!! 34942 words 149305 characters 5055 sentences Started: November 23rd 2020 Finished: March 19th 2021 We were on the road. A race again...