Temptation 2: Promises

由 FAERAlS

Sequel to TEMPTATION (Read that first!) *Completed* 10 years ago, Rowan and Corey's relationship/liv... 更多

Ch. 1 Wedding Bells?
Ch.2 Honeymoon In The Bahamas
Ch. 3 Pool Trips-- YAY! Peach pie-- NAY!
Ch. 4 Dreams or Reality? Pt. 1/3
Ch. 5 Dreams Or Reality? Pt. 2/3
Ch. 6 Dreams Or Reality? pt. 3/3
Ch. 8 Broadway & Nurseries
Ch. 9 Facetime & Lesbians
A/N WHY DID NO-ONE CORRECT ME?!
Ch. 10 Work From Home
Ch. 11 Babies Shower
Ch. 12 Lil' Mini Munchkins
Ch. 13 Rainbows Are Great...What About The Storm?
Ch. 14 T-Minus 20 Minutes Till' Attached
Ch. 15 All's Fair In Love and War pt. 1/2
Ch. 16 All's Fair in Love & War pt. 2/2
Ch. 17 Churs, #Cowson & NYC
Ch. 18 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 1/3
Ch. 19 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 2/3
Ch. 20 Girl Meets Cowan pt. 3/3
Ch. 21 Death Is In Our Family
Ch. 22 Have A Not-So-Happy Birthday
Ch. 23 Peace is NOT in Our Vocabulary
Ch. 24 The Time She Messed Up
Ch. 25 But You Love Eachother!
Ch. 26 It's 23 days 'till Christmas and--Corey's NOT Here.
Ch. 27 Hate, Jealousy, and YOU WERE RAPED??!
Ch. 28 Christmas Shopping
Ch. 29 The Calm Before The Storm
Ch. 30 The Damn Storm pt. 1/2
Ch. 31 The Damn Storm pt. 2/2
Ch. 30 If You Know
Ch. 31 ParIs pt. 1/5: Happy New Years to Me!
Ch. 32 ParIs pt. 2/5: Expect The Unexpected
Ch. 33 ParIs pt.3/5: The City of Love
Ch. 34 ParIs pt. 4/5: Rough Love
Ch. 35 Paris pt. 5/5: AGAIN?!
OMG
Ch. 36 Trust
Ch. 37 I'M DANGEROUS!
Ch. 38 Too Many Princesses
Ch. 39 She's Still MY Baby
Ch. 40 Miracle Baby pt. 1/2
Ch. 41 Miracle Baby pt. 2/2
Ch. 42 Promotion From Home
Ch. 43 The Premiere of Tired
Ch. 44 Child Stars and Tiny Parties
Ch. 45 Reunions and Romance
Ch. 46 I'm (Anything But) Numb
Ch. 47 She's Still Here
Ch. 48 Musical Souls and Counting Stars
Grounded
Ch. 49 (temporary filler)
(IM BACK) Ch. 49 Here's To Youth
Ch. 50 Peace is Young, Tempting and Promised
PLEASE READ!! IT'S SUPES QUICK

Ch. 7 Chilling With My Belly & Sab

284 15 13
由 FAERAlS

Rowan's P.O.V

"Corey, get your butt down here!" I screamed up the stairs.

"Coming, Princess." Corey called, running down to me.

"About time, you know I've never met a guy who takes longer to get ready than I do." I mocked, poking his abs.

"And yet, you're married to one and the mother of his child. Let's go, James said we gotta be at his office by 12:30 and it's 12:19." Corey said, checking his watch and then using his free hand to grab mine.

"And whose fault is it that we have 11 minutes to get somewhere 2o minutes away?" I asked sarcastically as we walked to his car.

About three years after Corey got me my car, he decided to get himself a car too. He didn't get a fancy one like mine though, he ended up get a Benz but it was more a really spiffy van than a super fancy car. It was much more practical though because it held more people than my car and it actually has a roof-- my car embodies the downside to a convertible that doesn't...un-convert-- so that when it rains or is too hot, we have an actual shelter in our own vehicle.

"Hey baby, in there, could you make my wife less sarcastic please? Thank you." He said helping me into the car and then heading to his side.

"Har har, so funny." I laughed sarcastically again.

"You want the radio on?" He asked pulling out of the driveway.

"Can we listen to a pop station today?" I asked turning on the radio and flipping through the channels.

"Sure, but nothing that Justin Bie--"

"TOO LATE!" I yelled cutting him short as I landed on my favorite station.

"Hey there L.A, happy Monday! We're kicking off the week with the biggest hits from ten years ago, today, starting with Justin Bieber's Sorry. Enjoy!" The radio announcer...announced making me squeal and Corey moan frustratedly.

"You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty." I sang along with the radio.

"How is this dude still famous? He's been doing this since he was 14, he turned into a total douche and he's STILL famous at 32. SERIOUSLY WORLD?!" Corey yelled at the sunroof.

"He changed, the rest of the world sees it, why can't you? In the words of Justin, IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY?!" I sang happily.

We drove much faster than we probably should've but--whatever. Hopefully we don't get....dead and stuff.

"OK, we're here, turn off the radio." Corey said shutting it off and sighing in relief.

"Hater." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Why thank you." Corey said taking advantage of my tongue being out and kissing me.

"Corey!" I gasped turning red.

"Whoops, my lips slipped." He chuckled.

"How are we here so quickly anyway? It's been like less than 5 minutes." I questioned confused.

"No traffic, everyone's at work and I drive fast." Corey explained, jumping out the car and coming around to let me out.

I took his hand and we walked into the lobby of the hospital. Corey talked to a nurse at the check-in desk and she lead us to the door to Dr. Diamond's--I mean James' office. We walked in and the tall brunette, I've seen a million times before turned to us happily. He bro-hugged Corey and then hugged me regularly.

(A/N If you watched BTR, you appreciate the fact that the name of this doctor is James Diamond.)

"Well, would you look at that. Corey got himself a Wife, an acting career and a little one coming and I can't even find a decent girlfriend." Jame's laughed hitting Corey on the back.

"I got lucky, fell in love with her at 16. But, she's got a sister...how old are you again?" Corey asked.

"28, why is she cute or even remotely like Rowan, because then I'm sold." Jame's said making me blush.

"Aww, James." I cooed, hitting his hand lightly.

"Oh, James..." Corey warned, laughing drily, "Don't push it Diamond."

"Ignore him. My sister's wondeful, single and 24. I'll hook it up, she'll probably really hate me for medling in her love life but once she looks at you she melt." I laughed.

"Aww, Row." James replied similar to how I did.

"Oh, Row." Corey repeated exactly like he did before, "Seriously, three feet at all times."

James laughed and slid a few feet away to pick up his clipboard and stethoscope.

"As a doctor, I'm gonna have to...touch her and stuff Corey." James laughed, walking back over.

"Yeah, yeah, just don't enjoy it." Corey warned again, standing next to me.

"So, do you know how much I'm in?" I asked, ignoring Corey.

"May I?" James asked Corey more than he asked me, reaching for the hem of my sweatshirt.

"Really, Diamond?" Corey asked wearily.

"Go ahead, James." I laughed.

He lifted my shirt and poked around for a bit until, he smiled and put the shirt back down, making a note on his clipboard.

"Four months, easily. Almost five considering you have tiny baby bump, maybe because Row has always been so small. She probably won't get a huge belly but by six months her stomach should be fairly sized. In fact judging by your growth, I could probably tell the gender by now." James said writing on his clipboard furiously.

"Corey, you wanna?" I asked trying to hide my hopefulness.

"Why not, let's see our baby." Corey agreed, squeezing my hand.

"Great, the room down the hall has a sonogram machine. Let's go."

~~

After we walked to the room, James put a freezing cold gel on my stomach and turned off the lights. He moved a weird camera-remote-flippy thing over my stomach then turned on the sonogram machine it self. What I saw was beautiful and terrifying at the same time. I stared at the sonogram without blinking for so long that I think my eyes glazed over. Corey was silent and I think teary eyed.

"Congratulations, it looks like you're having twins." James said confirming what Corey and I were staring at.

"Twins...." Corey whispered as if he was remembering something or as if he should've seen this coming.

(A/N Remember when Corey was in the process of "dying" for three weeks and he saw his future two kids in the in between? Yeah, y'all should've seen this coming.)

"W-whats the genders?" I stuttered, tearing up at my babies' outline.

"That's the thing, since it's twins I can't really tell since their so tiny and they're blocking eachother. I might be able to tell by...lets say, two weeks into next month." James smiled, tapping Corey to snap him out of his trance.

"That sounds great but, I don't wanna know the gender if Corey's not here and he'll be on Broadway. So, when I come back next month, don't tell me."

"Row, you don't have to--" Corey started about to dismiss the idea.

"But, I want to. It'll be a surprise, I'll just buy gender neutral stuff, Bradley can help set up a nursery in the guest room and once we know the genders, we'll slowly redecorate the room." I reasoned, reaching for his hand.

"Row--"

"Corey look at the monitor." I whispered and he turned his head back to the screen.

"Those two, are apart of us. Which means we can't do anything with them if theres no us. No Corey equals no gender, and you are not allowed to quit that show. All three of us, want you to go and be the best darn Jafar, Broadway has ever seen." I encouraged quietly, squeezing his hand.

"Fine. On one condition. You can't figure out the gender but only if, you have a baby shower. You gotta enjoy this even if I'm not here."

"OK. I promise." I mumbled, leaning up to peck him.

James turned on the lights and asked us if we wanted pictures from the sonogram. Of course we said yes, and Corey and I each got one. On the way home while Corey was driving, it hit me that this is really happening. The babies in this picture, are inside my stomach. It makes me sick to thing I was gonna kill my kids. Now seeing them, I don't care if they come out with a mental illness or anything, I just want them to be OK.

~~

When we got home, Corey and I changed into more comfortable clothes--or atleast Corey did. Almost all of my sweatshirts and tanks don't fit anymore. I didn't notice it before but I really did have a tiny baby bump. I figured I could call Sab to come over so I can update her and then we can go shopping. Corey had to go for a meeting with the head of Freeform because they want to know if he can do an action/horror movie with them next year. Apparently a mix between Fast & Furious and that show Dead of Summer. So now, I'm alone in the house, hungry and bored.

If I'm this lonely when Corey steps out for a few hours, maybe when he leaves for Broadway I should move in with Sab. Being alone is just NOT my main skill. I texted Sab to come over ASAP, but she's in the studio so she won't be here for 30 more minutes. I sighed and used my phone to do something useful.

"Hi, I'd like one X-tra Large Cheese Pizza, with cheese stuffed in the crust...actually, make that two X-tra Large Cheese Pizzas with cheese stuffed in the crust. I'd also like a large box of Hot Wings and a Large bottle of Coke. Oh, also those huge Chocolate Chip Cookie-Cake things." I stated into my phone.

"So that's, two X-tra Large Cheese Pizzas with Stuffed Crusts, a Large box of Hot Wings, One Supreme Chocolate Chip Cookie and a Large bottle of Coke, correct?" The man on the line repeated.

"Yup. How long will it take to get here?" I asked tapping my foot.

"Ten minutes." He answwered.

"Ok, thank you."

So now that I have Sab AND Pizza on the way, I need something to do for the next 10/30 minutes. Netflix it is. Being the egotistical, star that I am, I put on 'WonderWall.' that movie that Corey and I did a while back. Only thing is, half of that movie involves food so about 15 minutes in I decided on another movie. One Sab did actually. I put on the 'Dork Diaries' movie. Seeing Sab play Mackenzie Hollister, the mean girl, is hilarious considering Sab is basically a living teddy bear. They wanted me for the role of Nikki Maxwell but at the time I was doing the 'WonderWall' movie so instead they casted Cecilia. I'm actually glad I didn't take the role because the guy playing Brandon is Peyton's younger brother--Jack or Jake or Jock or something. Talk about yak worthy.

The doorbell rang and I paused the movie before running over to it happily. It could be two of my three favorite things--Sab or Pizza.--the third is obviously Corey. I opened the door and the pizza guy was standing there, staring at my car so I had to snap to get his attention.

"Hello, Mr..? I'm over here." I called.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said turning to me before his eyes got all wide again.

"No way, your Rowan Blanchard."

"Yes, I am. Pizza please." I said reaching for my food and putting it all down.

"I grew up watching Girl Meets World and your movies are amazing. Now my daughter is almost a big a fan of yours as I am, she even wants to be a feminist like you. Could I get a picture?" The guy asked pulling out his phone.

"Sure thing, tell your daughter I say hi and to keep up her dream of being a feminist." I said, snapping the photo with him.

"Thank you so much. Your pizzas on me if you want." He offered, happily.

"No, no I can't do that. Heres a hundred bucks, whatever's left you take home and use it to take care of your daughter." I said handing him the money.

"Thank you, so much Ms. Blanchard." He said taking the money gratefully.

"Actually it's Mrs. now and please, call me Rowan." I laughed.

"My bad, have a great day Rowan." He called walking back to his car.

PIZZA! I closed the door and walked over to my glorious food. I put three slices of pizza on my plate and then four wings next to that. I poured myself a cup of coke and went back to the couch. Right as I un-paused the movie, and started eating, the doorbell rang again.

"WHO IS IT?!" I yelled breaking my 'no yelling in the house' rule.

"SANTA CLAUS. WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?!" Sab yelled back.

"USE YOUR KEY, DIP-WAD." I called reminding her that she has a key to the house.

She opened the door and stopped when she saw all the food on the table. She kept glancing from the food, to the T.V then at me. Eventually she laughed and loaded up her own plate before sitting next to me.

"So, this is what pregnant people do when their Husbands are gone for a few huh?" Sab laughed.

"Yup. Oh, I got a sonogram today since I'm almost five months in. Look at it and tell me what you see." I ordered casually, trying not to smile.

"You got a sonogram, let me see the baby!" She squealed as I handed it to her.

Hehe, that's cute--"baby". She looked at it smiling at first and then her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. I held back a knowing smile and cleared my throat.

"So, what'd ya think?" I asked, as I saw her shocked expression.

"......Twins?" Sab asked quietly running her finger over the picture.

"Twins." I confirmed happily.

"Oh my gosh...you're having twins. Well, whats their genders, I-I can't see that." Sab questioned turning the picture all sort of ways to see.

"I don't know, we can't tell until next month." I sighed.

"But Corey won't be here next month, right?" She asked putting the picture down.

"Yeah, he won't so I don't wanna know the gender. We'll buy gender neutral stuff for the twins. Speaking of which, I called you here because we need to plan a baby shower or...babies shower and I need maternity clothes."

"OK, we'll go shopping first thing tomorrow. Right now, I wanna watch whatever it is you're watching and eat pizza until Corey comes home." She said kicking of her shoes and laying on the couch.

"Good thing this couch is big enough for the both of us." I giggled, laying back as well.

"Lets watch that movie Carmen was in last year--'Fangirl'. We never got to see it and I hear its really good, it was based of off ANOTHER Riarkle fanfic on Wattpad." Sab laughed, taking the remote and searching for it.

"Oh yeah, Carmen wouldn't let me watch it. Whats the plot line?" I asked curiously.

"So, in the book Farkle is this famous photographer who's the mayor of douche bag town but its really because he hates his life. Riley on the other hand is just like she is on the show only less perky and naive, they cross paths at an Adele concert, Riley fangirls, and then they keep seeing each other. I really don't remember how they fell in love considering how Farkle plays her for like the whole book, but it happens. In the movie though, Farkle's name is changed to Leo, played by a new actor Charles Willen and Riley's name is changed to Destiny, played by your little sister. Ooh, and if your wondering I'm played by Peyton List and my name is Jinx. It's rated PG-13, for language and mature scenes so that's probs why Carmen didn't want you to see it." Sab explained clicking on the movie.

"It sounds fantastic. Is this Charles Willens guy cute?" I asked as the movie started.

"He looks like Brent Rivvera and Liam Hemsworth had a baby and then sprinkled young Taylor Lautner all over him." Sab gushed.

"Me likey." I giggled as he came on the screen.

"Only thing is, he's gay in real life. He came out like three months ago." Sab sighed.

"ALL THE CUTE GUYS ARE GAY!"

"So Corey and Bradley aren't cute?" Sab laughed.

"No, they are handsome Greek Gods we were blessed enough to have fall in love with us. I said all the cute guys are gay." I laughed back.

"True dat, true dat." Sab chuckled.

"ooh, hush hush, the movie's intro is done, let's watch." I shushed as Carmen came on the screen.

The movie really was amazing and quite emotional roller-coaster. Not to mention I have hormones everywhere so every angry scene was angrier and every sad scene was sadder. It came down to the make-out/almost sex scene that didn't happen in the book but was pretty darn steamy in the movie. Its weird seeing your sister receive a hickey from a total stranger.

After that was over, there was a bunch of fluff before it was at the ending scene, which also didn't happen in the book. That's where Leo announced to the world that he and Destiny were dating. At first everyone was all angry and hating on Carmen--I mean Destiny--and then Leo saved the day by saying if you want her gone, they want him gone. The crowd realized how much he loved her and it ended with a cute little kiss and freeze framed when they pulled away and were laughing.

"That was the best movie I have seen in a LONG time, maybe even better than Mean Girls." I stated, getting another slice of Pizza.

"I know right? Also, Row, you've finished one box of Pizza already, eat dessert and wrap it up." Sab scolded.

"Fine." I pouted as I put the Pizza back and got a slice of the huge Chocolate Chip Cookie.

We found a section on Netflix called "Wattpad" which made me and Sab really happy. Two years ago, Wattpad started getting so popular that there was a bunch of fanfics and originals being made into movies. I guess there were so much they actually got their own section. Sab and I watched that until it was 5:00 pm and eventually we nodded off and fell asleep right there together on the couch.

* Add

* Comment

* Vote

Rock On, my MadMusicians, 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
184K 8.4K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...
69 0 16
"I'm the master now, Jasi." ** After being poached at a young age, Rowan has had to navigate his way through a childhood of mistreatment and abuse...
952K 15.7K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...