Don't trust Anyone RedVacktor...

By Hipsher

You have been with your mom, sister, and Dad forever. Your Farfar ( fathers father in Swedish) died and your... More

Key
Backstory
Meeting
Part 4
Shopping
shopping
try trusting
BARRY ALLEN!!!!
beating up...
Part 11
Part 12
Breadless bread and chicken
Christmas
Part 15
I don't know
Part 17
I'm sorry ( still a chapter)
please work
I'll miss you guys
I'll miss you guys part 2
sorry
One day
you must want to kill me
part 2
I'm back!!!!
Part 27
Date
This part is brought to you by true friendship
Untitled Part 30
Jin
Jin part 2
Pasta
Broken
Stand by you
New years eve
news
sorry
Excuses but good ones
Red's Girlfriend
California
Cowboy
School
Orange
lunch
JinBop
40 and 12k
Morgan
Ida
Tagged
Okward
Breathing under water.
Funeral
Halloween
Last day
The End

Part 7

1.7K 61 65
By Hipsher

your POV

I  woke up at 5:00. Back at home I would always wake up at 5:00 to make myself breakfast, no one else would. I decided to make not only myself breakfast, but Red and Barney. Let's make chocolate pancakes. I looked around the kitchen till I found what I needed. After I looked around the kitchen and made the pancakes it was 6:00. I sat down and waited for them to wake up, 10 minuets later they woke up.

"Oh heys y/n. Mornings" Barney greeted.

"Morning" Red also greeted.

"Morning Barney, Red" I smiled "I made pancakes!"

"Really!! You didn't have to" Red answer led surprised.

"Yes I did. You let me into your home and bought me new clothes. I had to do something." I answered.

"Thanks yous" Barney accepted.

"No thank you" I pulled out chairs for Barney and Red all dramatic like.

"And if you want more there are some in the pan." I said serving everyone their food

"Y/n these are so much better than what Barney makes" Red complimented me

I giggled as Barney let out a "Heys"

"Hey guys do you think I could use your phone or something so I can find a job?" I asked.

"Yes. Buts wes need to goes to works so whys don't yous come withs us. And looks for a jobs  while wes works?" Barney suggested.

"That would be perfect. Want more pancakes?" I asked.

"Nos thanks you" Barney and Red answered.

"Lets gos to works" Barney said.

"Yay!"

Barneys POV

I will only do his accent when he is talking out loud so in his head he will have American accent.

When she asked for a phone or to find a job I thought I would ask Adam if she could work with us at the offices. After that we walked to the cars and drove to the office. We all rode in my car. When we got to the offices Red and y/n went to his office to look for jobs. I went to find Adam.

"Heys Adams can Is asks yous something?" I asked.

"Sure Barney" he answered turning to face me.

"Sos y/n is lookings fors a jobs. I was wonderings if she could works heres?" I asked.

"Um yes of course she can. We just need to make up a job for her." He thought for a bit. That was way too easy, maybe he was thinking something similar.

"All rights, but first let mes go asks if she evens wants to works here." I said while leaving to go to Reds office.

"Heys y/n I asked Adams and hes said yous could works here if yous want" I said swinging into Reds office.

"I would love to! Just tell me when I start and what I do."

With that I went back to Adams office and said "Shes in"

3rd POV

After y/n agreed to work at the office Adam and Barney made a list of things she could do at the offices. After they made the list they brought it over to y/n and Red.

Y/n POV

"Get fan mail on Friday.

Help schedule videos.

Be in videos.

Help edit if can.

Film videos." I read out loud.

"This is perfect for me!!" I exclaimed happily.

"Well would you like to film with me, Ross, Red in a murder?" Adam asked.

"A chance to kill you guys? I would never pass it up!"

"Great! Heh, heh. You can use Tim's computer to play. He is sick today." Adam laughed nervously.

"Great!"

Time skip to the last person killing

" It's y/n!" Ross screamed as I was chasing him with a knife.

"It's not me!" I said as I stabbed him.

Now it is just me, Red, and Adam.

"It's y/n" Adam screamed.

"It's not me! Red you believe me don't you?" I asked walking up to him.

"Of course I believe you." he said giving me a hug the best he could in Minecraft murder.

"Bad idea" I smiled as I stabbed him.

"And to think I trusted you!!" he exclaimed as he slammed his hands on his desk.

I laughed and continued to hunt for Adam "Adam, where are you?"

"No where you need to know."

"Found you" I screamed as I stabbed him.  

"And that was Minecraft murder with Red, Ross and y/n. Leave a like and comment for more of y/n. I'll see you later recruits byeee" Adam said doing his outro after complaining.

"Bye" we all yelled.

"So how did you like playing?" Red asked once we had all gotten off and I was in his office.

" It was fun." I said " So what are you guys going to do for Christmas?"

"I don't know. You?" he asked.

"I have to go look for something. I have to start today." I answered.

"What are you looking for?" he asked.

"Um I know you might not want to but I need your help. I can't drive where I want to go so will you drive me?" I asked changing the subject.

"Of course where do you want to go?"

"I'll tell you in the car." I said walking to the car.

After I got in the car and told Red where to go we started to drive.

"So why do you want to go to this house?"

"I remembered this morning I left something at this house and I want to see if it is still there. I baby sat for the family that was here." I lied. 

I felt bad for lying, but I can't tell him I want to go to the house were I was drugged. I want to go back home and see if my dad and my stuff are still there.

"Oh okay do you want me to stay in the car?" he asked.

"Yes please."

Time skip to your old home

When we got there I noticed there was no 'for sale' sign. My dad may drink but he wouldn't be stupid enough to stay.... Would he? I walked into the house and looked back at Red sitting in the car. He looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back, waved, and walked into the house. I first went to my room and saw nothing in there. I turned around and walked to my dad and moms room. There was nothing there. I couldn't bring myself to go into Ella's room. I walked into the kitchen and saw a letter on the table that said 'For y/n' I opened the letter and it said this

I don't know how you got back and I really don't care. I left you and your stupid life. I will be back for Christmas. That is when Ella and Alison's funeral are. I hope to see you there. It will be the last time that I will see you then. Oh and happy birthday. I hope that the people I dumped you off with are nice. See you in 5 days.

- ERIC

I was so focused on the letter that I didn't hear Red come in.

"Hey what's that" Someone asked from behind me. I jumped and spun around dropping the paper.  

"Oh hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized bending down to pick up the paper.

"What's this?" he asked looking at the paper.

"Nothing" I answered quickly grabbing the paper.

"Who is Ella and Alison?" he asked.

"They are the family that lived here." I technically wasn't lying.

"Why was the letter from a guy named Eric?"

"Got a lot of questions don't ya. He is the dad." I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't believe you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
826K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
Her New Life By Mal

Teen Fiction

1.7M 36.2K 50
For as long as she can remember, Hailie lived with her mom and stepfather because; as her mom says "he left us to rot." So she always knew Her father...
1.7K 81 10
WELCOME to my 8:30 am migraine induced ten chapter long story about max the youtuber let it be known I am taking various pills currently due to migra...