Innayatein- Magic Recreated √

angelove2

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING..AS SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE WHICH ARE VISIBLE TO THE FOLLOWERS ONLY.. So... Еще

1. A new phase
2. Some hidden secrets
3. They found her!
4. Family love!
5. In his arms!
6. Rehnuma!
7. Almost caught!
8. Glimpse of Past!
9. Trip to Delhi!
10. Reality check!
11. Shattered soul!
12. CabiNi bond!
13. That was him?
14. A new hope!
15. He is back!
16. Coming to him!
17. Reality?
18. Won't Give up!
19. He can't resist!
20. Closeness!
21. Under shower!
22. Chasing Game!
23. Their bickering!
24. Desires at peak (18+)
25. It was a Lie!
26. His side of Story!
28. Sealed with love 18+!
29. Devil in light!
30. Standing together!
31. Time to reveal!
32. Silence broken!
Private Chapters!
33. Mystery Revealed!
34. Devil's face!
35. War begins!
36. The real devil!
37. Face off!
38. Epilogue!

27. Precious Moments!

19.1K 1.5K 244
angelove2

(Edited by me😉😉)

Note : Updates can be small from now on ..but something is better than Nothing..right?.. so please do not complain over the length of the chapters..just enjoy..am little busy these days..kindly corporate..

Happy reading!

Manik told her the whole story while she listened everything patiently..she realized how much he was bearing ..he was actually suffocating himself..killing himself ..hiding himself from them ..was never easy for him..but he had left with no other option...

Nandini : "what was the need of bearing all this alone Manik?".. she asked and before he could answer..she slammed her lips with him..and they both fell down with Nandini top of him..their lips moulded with each other..he locked his hand on her back..and roamed freely ..under her shirt..she was kissing him more sensuously as his hands were creating havoc inside her ..

He nibbled her lips..and flipped the position..now she was under him and he was relishing the taste of her lips..his hands reached to her Skirt's knot..and he opened it..she gasped when he slide it down without breaking the kiss..she tighten her hold on him..and the skirt fell on the floor..he held her leg and placed it on his hip..not in a mood of breaking the kiss ...

He was devouring each and every corner of her mouth..sucking her tongue..making her crazy with his wild side..he realized that they need to break the kiss only to inhale some oxygen..so unwillingly he broke the kiss..

Manik placed his one hand on her cheek..and looked straight in her eyes..she felt the same intensity.. same passion in his eyes..which was there from always..

Manik : "you have no idea how much I missed you..shona..".. he said staring in her eyes with utmost love and affection..

Nandini : "I missed you more patidev.." ..she too confessed looking deep in his eyes.. he smiled on her confession...

Manik : "but not more than me..".. he said stubbornly..on which she narrowed her gaze on him..

Nandini : "oh hello! Mr. Malhotra..I missed you more..you had all my information but I was clueless..I was living in some other land..".. she answered more stubbornly..

Manik : "Mrs. Malhotra..I had your information..that's why I was missing you more..you were happy at least with my imaginary figure..but me..I was craving to cuddle you..".. he answered with more stubbornness..she now pushed him ..and get off him..

Nandini : "I said na I missed you more..why you are arguing?".. she shouted on him..he too stood up..and gave her a angry glare..

Manik : "why you are so stubborn?.. when I said I missed you more..then that's it..end of the topic..".. he ended the discussion..but she is also not less..

Nandini : "Mr. Manik Malhotra.. you know what?.. forget it..I don't even wanna talk with a stubborn head like you..".. she said and turned around..showing her back to him..on which he opened his mouth widely..

"Look who is talking?.. am stubborn?..then what she is?".. his mind asked instantly..

"She is a sweetheart..".. his heart answered dreamingly..

"And here comes the love sick puppy..".. his mind mocked..

"And here comes the romance spoiler..".. his heart too mocked..

Manik : "just shut up you both..shut up!".. finally he himself shouted on both..and they adopted silence.....

Manik now looked at Nandini..who was standing a little far from him..showing her back to him..he smirked mischievously when he noticed her attire..she was standing only In his shirt..that too a short one..

He came closer to her ..and placed his one hand on her belly from back..she gasped with his this move..he yanked her closer..and her back collided with his front ..and the warm blood ran through their veins..

Manik : "It doesn't matter who missed whom more..what matter is we are together..".. he said huskily in her ears..making her loose...

Nandini : "finally!".. she said with a little blush and big smile..

*****

Cabir was sitting in the library..looking at the album of MaNan..he was looking at the smiling pics of MaNan ..their never ending smile was giving pleasure to his heart as well..

Cabir : "Manik! Bro..am sure Nandini will bring you back to us..".. he said while tracing the smile on Manik's pic..

Navya came inside the library..and saw smile on cabir's face..which instantly brought a peaceful smile on her face as well..

Navya : "Thank you Almighty! .. after a long one year..am witnessing a carefree smile on his face..".. she thanked almighty with a bright smile on her face..

Then She walked inside with a smile..looking at him only..

Navya : "biwi yaha hai ..lekin janab aap kaha hai?".. she asked with a mischievous smile..and now he raised his face to look at her..

Cabir : "biwi Ji...hum bhi yahin hai.."..he answered with a big broad smile and extended his hand..she held it lovingly and he made her sit on his lap..

Navya : "kya baat hai badhe romantic ho rahe ho?".. she asked after placing her hand on his cheek..on which he smiled and tucked a strand behind her ear..

Cabir : "pata nahi kyu..but aaj dil bahut khush hai..esa lag raha hai..jese sab theek ho raha hai..ab kuch galat nahi hoga".. he answered emotionally..

She cupped his face.. and kissed on his forehead..he smiled on her this gesture and held her tightly..

Navya : "ab sab theek hoga Cabir.. Manik sir wapas aa jayenge..aur hum sab sath rahege.. HAMESHA! "... she said looking deep in his eyes and he got assurance..

Cabir : "HAMESHA?".. he asked with a little doubt..on which she smiled..and tilted her head a little in her right side..

Navya : "HAMESHA!".. she exclaimed in joyous tone..on which he smiled and hugged her tightly..

Just then he heard the ring on his phone..he broke the hug..and Navya moved out of his lap..she stood up..and he picked up the phone after looking at the caller ID he seems to be little serious..

Cabir : "Han..kuch pata chala?..... that you had told told me......any other developments..... han! ..what?.. I knew it.......nahi! But I want all the info..theek hai..call me once you find out.."... he after talking on the call..hung up..and he seems to be little worried..and much more angry..

Navya : "kya hua Cabir?.. sab theek hai na?".. she asked with concern dripping from her voice..

Cabir : "what I was thinking ..it was true..I already knew it Navya..I knew it..".. he said in anger filled voice..

Navya : "but what's the matter Cabir?.. ".. she asked after looking his dark eyes filled with anger ..

Cabir : "I will tell you everything..but let me find out all the things first..this time I swear I won't leave any stone unturned..".. he said last line with rage in his voice..and Navya was worried with his this much anger..

Navya : "jarur kuch bahut serious hai..".. she thought looking at Cabir..who was staring at the wall with anger..as if that wall is the biggest culprit over here..

****

MaNan were sitting on the floor.. Manik has kept his head on her heart..while she was hugging him from his back..his back was touching her front..and her head was on his head..

(MaNan sitting posture)

Nandini : "Manik!".. she called him softly while his eyes were closed..

Manik : "hmmm".. he just hmm'ed as he was diving in the moment..

Nandini : "jab sabko pata chalega that you are perfectly fine and you remember everything..sab kitne khush ho jayenge..".. she said with a big broad smile..listening this statement of hers..he opened his eyes ..

Manik : "am dying to hug all of them..specially....".. he stopped emotionally..and she completed his left over words..

Nandini : "specially Cabir..hai na!".. she answered and he nodded with a smile..she hugged him more tightly ..he took her hands ..and kissed on the knuckles..

Manik : "you know Nandini..when I realized that I actually lost all..even though I remembered everything..but I was bounded..that day..that day I felt like am hanging in mid of life and death..and none can save me..".. he told her recalling all those days he suffered without her....

Nandini : "Manik! I wants to Live your pain...".. she said while a tear eloped from her eyes..he leaned his head backward..and looked at her teary eyes..

He raised his face a little up..and fused his lips with hers while she placed her hand on his shoulder ..and let him take the charge..he was kissing her like his life depends on that one kiss..slowly he hovered at her..and made her lay on the floor softly..

He was nibbling her lower lip..she gasped ...and he took the opportunity to enter inside her mouth..he moved his tongue inside her mouth..and devoured each corner of her sweet mouth..he caught hold of her tongue..and it perfectly molded with each other..creating a new dimension..

He sucked her tongue while her hands moving on his back..and his hand was busy in caressing her upper body..she hissed when he pinched her hard buds..she dig her nails in his shoulder just go return the same fervor..he smirked in mid of the kiss ..and she bit his lower lips..and this made him break the kiss..

Manik : "that was wild..".. he complained and she chuckled..she encircled her hands around his neck..

Nandini : "acha?.. so what you were doing.. wasn't that called wild?"...she asked while making him look at his hand which was still on her bare bre**t..he bent down and took one of them in his mouth..she arched back to give him full access..she moaned badly when he sucked it hard..

He smirked ..and looked at her..her eyes were closed..he pecked on her lips..and she now opened her eyes..

Manik : "someone is enjoying".. he said with a mischievous tone..and his eyes were smirking..she slapped on his shoulder..

Nandini : "idiot!".. she complained and he hugged her tightly..he smiled at himself only..as he succeeded in making her forget the idea of living his pain..

He so don't want to discuss that past one year..he spent without her..it was the most painful and hurtful phase of his life..he can't share how much he died every second without her ..he can't make his shona upset in any manner..after do long she is in his arms..and he don't wanna spoil this moment ..

******

Some where in California...

"Kabse am trying to call Manik..where he is?..".. Aliya said in exasperated tone..she was continuously calling him since one hour..

Maria aunty : "Aliya relax..he must be busy in work.."... she told her and passed the mug of coffee to her..

Then Aliya recalled Manik's words to her that he had some work so he leaving town..she now made a doubting face..

Aliya : "am sure he is up to something..I need to find it asap..before....".. she stopped abruptly as fear engulfed inside her..

She then made a instant call in her Pune office..and enquired about Manik..

Aliya : "Mr. Mehta for which deal Manik left the town?.. and where he is right now?".. she asked in her stern tone .

"Sorry ma'am but we have no info regarding this..as far as I know there is no new deal yet..someone gave you wrong information ma'am..".. he told her and now this made her worried..she hung up the call...

Aliya : "what are you upto Manik?.. why you are creating mess around me?.. ".. she thought with fear and tension..

She again dialled his number but it was switched off..she made a frustrated face..and sat down on the couch..while Maria aunty too sensed her tension..

****

Nandini : "I missed us very badly..".. she said while tighten her hold on him..

He thought something very mischievous..he smirked..and broke the hug..he looked at her with puzzle expression..and she gave him a confused look..

Nandini : "aese kya dekh rahe ho?..".. she asked in confusion..

Manik : "dekh raha hoon..ki tum sach mei Hume miss Karhi thi ..but kab?"....he answered sternly..

Nandini : "what do you mean?".. she asked with confusion..and now he sat down beside her..holding his knees..

Manik : "I mean..you were very happy with my virtual images ..then when were you missing us?".. he asked mischievously ...and she noticed the teasing in his voice..

Nandini : "you are making fun of my disorder..".. she gave him a deadly stare..and he raised his hand in air..

Manik : "nahi shona ..am just curious to know..".. he said in defensive tone with making a innocent face..

Nandini : "tumhari curiosity ki toh...".. she gave him a tight punch in his stomach..he hissed in pain..

Manik : "yaar tum na apne hatho pe control karo..kitna marogi mujhe..".. he said while running his hand on his stomach..she gave him a deadly glare..

Nandini : "mujhe nahi bat karni tumse..".. she then stood up ..and sat down on the bed..crossing her legs..he smiled at her cute antics..

Manik : "shona! Tum toh naraj ho gayi..".. he said after standing and looked at her..but she looked in her side..and didn't paid any heed to him...

After sometime when she didn't heard him ..she raised her face to look at him and what she found next was enough to make her stunned and shocked..

He wasn't there .. she stood up..and looked all around..her eyes wander all around in the hut..but Manik was no where ..

Nandini : "where is he? ..where he can go?..but was ....was ...was he really..I mean..was he really here...that ..that wasn't my hallucination?.." she stammered even while thinking that..she looked all around but there was no traces of him..this was enough to make her nervous..

Screen Freeze on her puzzled face...

Ufff! What's going on?.. what Cabir came to know?.. why Aliya was in fear?.. where is manik?.. was he really there with her?.. if yes then where he is?.. or he was really not there?.. 😂😂😂😂😂.. loads of questions..but no solution..isn't it?.. 😂😂😂

Wait for the next update.. your some answers is in the next update.
Stay tuned..hope you are enjoying the story..

Don't forget to vote and comment..

Loads of love..
Kajal 😃

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

40.8K 2.5K 15
this is the 2nd season of my story "Age Difference " you guys love first season so much so I thought to bring next season.... I am not going to give...
221K 30K 76
#OPH - 2 He smiled staring at their picture, then left his phone on table and leaned his head on chair sighing, "I met a crazy girl during my trip to...
259K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
MANAN- I am here lotus_dream

Любовные романы

238K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...