School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart

422 25 6
By khadijiah1

For you @fairygod, and for you @mogs_11 for making that trailer for me. Hopefully you guys can see it, and watch it because it was a pain in the butt getting on Wattpad. Seriously, don't think I've done anything harder or more annoying than that. I apologize ahead of time for the not-so-great chapter. And the probably high Peter.....
<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●
Chapter twenty-eight:
Prince Zuko
Class: Other (Bender)
Bending type: Fire
Home: Dimension 5

I sat beside my father during the Council meeting. Azula was on the other side of him.

This was what I had always wanted...

Wasn't it?

Everyone had someone next to them. Lord Voldemort had a witch and a wizard by his side (Bellatrix and Peter Petagrew), Jadis had a short little dwarf man next to her, Overlord had Nindriods, Magneto had Mystique, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch, Red Skull had Madame Hydra and Grant Ward, Master Shredder had Karai, and Lex Luthor had some witch lady from his world next to him. I didn't bother to learn her name.

They were discussing the best way to torture information out of Heroes. We had a number of prisoners, but there was a few who didn't know anything and others who refused to break.

"Donatello refuses to believe that his brothers have really joined our side. Despite the protest of Mystique and a few stolen LMDs, he doesn't seem to want to believe it." Magneto said.

"That's because they haven't." Lex said, rolling his eyes.

"Children hold on to whatever gives them hope. Some have more then others, but that makes it more fun when you crush it and rip it from them, leaving them helpless." Jadis said. I didn't understand how she wasn't hot in that fur coat of hers.

"True. But other times it makes them stubborn pains. I say we kill him." I avoiding glancing at the Overlord. Something about him felt wrong.

"Why do we need that mutant brat alive anyway?" Madame Hydra asked. Magneto glared at her.

"Foolish homosapian. Donatello is about as smart as Reed Richards was at that age, maybe smarter. If he was on our side he would be a great asset--."

"To your mutant army." Lex interjected.

"To our army." Magento corrected. "He has hacked Stark once without being caught; who knows what else he could hack? The Baxter Building. Stark tower, which holds all of the Avengers secrets. The SHIELD helicarrier if we give him the right materials. Not to mention he has hacked the Kraang before, right, Saki? Imagine what we could do if he managed to steal mutagen for us."

"Donatello is the weakest of his brothers; scrawny and pathetic." Karai interjected. She reminded me a lot of Azula, and not in a good way.

"See?!" Lex exclaimed.

"However, his brain is incredible. It would be something we would want on our side. He could help with Project 7." Project 7? I looked around to Mystique and Azula to see if they were as confused as I was.

They weren't. Or, if they were, they didn't show it.

"Is this brat really worth it?" Lex asked, looking at Shredder. There was a pause before he answered.

"I look for warriors, not thinkers. People who can cut those who defy me down instead of those who out think them. However, he could prove useful." Magento flicked his hand and Mystique left, leaving to torment the poor boy.

"Moving on. Charles Xavier needs to be killed." Red Skull said.

"No!! I will deal with Charles personally. I still believe I can talk him out of his naive ways." Skull scoffed.

"It is you who are navie if you think Xavier will ever join you!!"

"He's right you know. Xavier is the kind of man who doesn't let his dream just die; much like yourself if I understand correctly." Jadis said. Magneto glared at everyone from under his mask.

"Do not touch Charles Xavier. He will be delt with. We already limited his telepathy. I will deal with him." Magento walked out before anyone could question him anymore, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch walked out behind him.

"Such a child." Jadis muttered.

"Perhaps we should discuss what we will do when the heroes eventually try and stop us." Father said.

"Do not worry about the heroes. They are no match for us, as we've already seen. Just worry about Project 7." Again with the Project 7. What was it?

"Hydra and AIM have been working hard to making sure that this dimension will not be affected by the after effects of Project 7. Thanks to some of the technology given to us by Lexcorp, this has been made a lot eaiser. Ultron is in the process of getting a hold of vibrainium; with his new body, he looks more trusting that his other one." Madame Hydra informed.

Zane, the Nindroid. Ninja of Ice. Supposedly Ultron lost Zane's spinitzu power, which means no more ice. But he's less freaky looking now.

"The Justice League is currently under the Light's control. We don't have to worry about them ruining things. In fact, some of them are even protecting our boarders."

"And what of the clone? Roy Harper?" Jadis asked. Roy Harper wasn't accepted into any school. However, he did have contact with Green Arrow, a Justice League member who worked at the school teaching archery with Hawkeye. Apparently, that was enough.

"Misssing, but I wouldn't worry about it. He will be found."

"And if he isn't?" Ward asked.

"He will." Luthor insisted. The Council was soon dismissed afterwards, with nothing much to talk about. Not in front of us anyway.

As I walked out, I began to think about the Avatar. I helped him out of the dream trance Loki put him in. Yet Azula gave me credit for taking him down. For killing him. There was no way he was actually dead, I knew that. Katara, she was a healer. She probably had some mystic water or something.

The Avatar still doesn't have a firebending teacher. Father found that Jonathan Storm could not teach him anything and he refused to learn because he burned one of his friends once. Not even Uncle could talk him into it.

Uncle... currently held up in a jail cell...should I visit him? No, he doesn't want to see me right now. I'm the villain....but I helped Aang....

Now for my problem; I had helped the heroes. I should be a traitor. Yet, Father welcomed me with open arms because Azula lied for me.

So which am I? The hero of the story, or the villain that schemes?

"Oh Zu-Zu!!" I sighed. I hated when she called me that.

"Yes Azula?" She walked over, smirking.

"It was so nice to have you at the Council meeting. I missed having you on the other side of Father." No she didn't.

"What do you want Azula?" She huffed in fake annoyance.

"You always assume I want something Zu-zu. Very well. I wanted to ask if you knew what Project 7 is."

"I know what it is Azula." I lied. Didn't need her to ridicule me.

"Really? You looked confused when Master Shredder mentioned it."

"I was merely confused on why he might be helpful. Now I realize his big brain could be of use. Now if you excuse me. I have somewhere I need to be." Walking off quickly, I looked around to find Raven and Nico. I needed to talk to them. Hopefully, my chocie would be the right one.

I found them in the forest behind Hero High. By a small lake.

"I don't suppose you two are simply feeding the turtle ducks." I said. Nico frowned.

"What's a turtle duck?" How could he not know what a turtle duck is?

"No, we aren't. We're planning to get out of here." Raven said simply. I wasn't surprised. Raven and Nico hated it here. They hated the torture, the teachers, the classes, the students especially. I didn't blame them, but I couldn't let them leave.

"No, we need to stay." Not yet anyway.

"Excuse me?! Look Zu-Zu, just because you're getting everything you've ever wanted doesn't mean your friends have to stick around too. Just because you're the perfect prince all of the sudden, doesn't mean the two people who actually want the world to survive have to stay and watch." Nico snapped.

"You misunderstood me. We need to stay because we can help more if we know what's going on." I said.

"You want to know what Project 7 is, don't you?" Raven asked, sitting down. I nodded.

"And how to stop it. It's no help if we can't help stop it." Nico frowned. The son of Hades was never really trusting to begin with, so of course he was going to question this.

"What's with the sudden change of heart?" I took a deep breath.

"The Avatar needs a firebending master to teach him if he's ever going to face my father. I think that master is supposed to be me." Nico looked at me in shock before laughing.

"You?! The guy who chased him around the world trying to kill and capture him?! You're going to be his teacher?!"

"Shut up Nico. It makes sense." Raven snapped. Nico fell silent.

"So what's your game plan?" Raven asked.

"We play along like the perfect good little soldiers. Get Mystique to vouch for us. Find out anything that could end up being useful. Anything. Then, when Hero High heroes come back to get their school we pass the information on. It's simple really."

"Unless they don't believe us, which they have no reason too." Nico countered.

"We get them to believe. Nico, you talk to Hazel and your cousins. They'll believe you." Nico sighed, knowing I was right.

"Fine. But this seems like a bad plan."

"That's because it is. But if I've learned anything from Beast Boy and Kid Flash, it's that sometimes the dumbest plans are the best plans." Raven said, pulling her hood back up.

"Great. Now let's play double Agent."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Lloyd Garmadon
Class: Other (Ninja)
Green Ninja, Master of all 4 elements
Home: Dimension 9

"Lloyd?"

"Yes Alex?"

"Why me?" I grabbed some more gaze and continued wrapping up his arm.

"What'd mean?" With her free hand, she grabbed mine.

"Why me? There was about a million Aphordite girls who wanted to go out with you. So why me?" I chuckled. It's not that I found it funny, but it was a question I was expecting for awhile, especially after her second mutation. She was a little insecure right now...okay, a lot insecure.

"Do you remember how we first met?" I asked. Alex frowned.

"Yeah. I got lost going to History and Hank brought me back. There wasn't many seats left so I sat next to you."

"And after class, because you didn't know my name you called me Golden Boy." I finished. Alex nodded, still confused.

"I wanted to go out with you because you weren't artificial. All the other girls were just impressed by my golden suit and thought it was all shiny and pretty. You took my awesome suit and turned it into an embarrassing nickname." Alex frowned.

"You like me because I'm mean?" I laughed, giving her a hug.

"I like your energy. I like your smile, even with the lion fangs. I like your eyes, ruby red or otherwise. I like your tail, i like your really cool hair, I like your laugh, you personality and who you are. I choose you because you actually had something to like about you. I like you because you like Lloyd Garmadon, not the Green Ninja." Alex smiled.

"Thanks Golden Boy."

"Anything for you Alex." I heard a cough behind me, and I saw Dad.

"I'd hate to break this up, but Zatanna is ready to preform the spell."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Peter Parker
Class: Agent, SHIELD
Alias: Spider-Man
Home: Dimension 616 (dimension 6)

"Reyna why does it hurt to breathe?" Reyna chuckled.

"Because you were shot, idiot." I laughed before winching in pain. Apollo kids were terrible at making stuff feel better.

"Can you kiss it and make it better?" I asked, giving my best pouty face. This time, she laughed, which was a nice sound. A pretty sound.

"I'm not kissing your stomach."

"Kiss the tummy."

"Peter, I will not kiss--."

"Kiss the tummy."

"No, I'm not--."

"Kiss the freckle on the tummy?" Reyna continued laughing and I grinned. Eighty-five percent positive I was currently on drugs, but hey. If she was happy, I was happy.

"You have freckles?" She asked, when she finally stopped laughing.

"Yep. You wanna see?" Despite the pain, I started pulling my shirt off. She responded by pulling it right back down, blushing madly.

"Peter!! You're acting like a child."

"I will have you know I never matured past the age of 12, which is technically not a child anymore!" Reyna covered her mouth, trying to stop laughing. When she finally did, she gently pushed me back down on the bed.

"You need to rest Peter. Go to sleep." She whispered, pushing my hair back. I grabbed her hand before she could pull away, all joking pushed aside.

"I don't want to sleep Reyna. I want to help." I whispered back, sitting up.

"You can help when you wake up, I promise okay? Now go to sleep."

"How about I stay up and we talk all night? Can we do that?" I whispered, gently pulling her closer to me. Reyna smiled sadly.

"I have work to do Peter. As head of Camp Jupiter, I have to make sure my time is spent wisely."

"And how much of that precious time has been spent on me?" I asked, still whispering.

"More than I should've spent. Now get some rest." She started to walk away, but I held her hand tightly.

"You still owe me a kiss." Chuckling, Reyna placed a small kiss on my head.

"Get some rest and you might get another one." I smirked. I'm

"Might? Well then, I feel robbed of an opportunity." She sighed.

"Just get some rest and keep your shirt on."

"But what if I want to bless the world with my abs?" She got up and started walking towards the door.

"You don't have abs Parker."

"Admit you want to see them!!"

"No. Go to sleep."

"Wait, how would you know if I don't have abs?" Reyna shut the door, saving herself from answering. How rude of her through.

I laid myself down, trying to get comfy. Reyna was right. If I wanted to help, I would need to get some rest.

And I totally have abs... maybe not like, Danny abs, but I still have them...

Rude Reyna. So rude.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 18 18
This Content is Rated G with Mild Instances of Fantasy Violence, Crude Humor, and Comic Mischief. The Students are returning for the Spring Semester...
59.1K 2.3K 25
Disclaimer: I dont own tmnt or spiderman or any other tv shows or movies. Or the music and pictures.
15.2K 518 6
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures or music or movies.
37.9K 777 74
basically stories of your favourite fictional characters using the alphabet Started: feb.14.20 Ended: apr.02.24 MOST but NOT ALL are xreaders Shows...