Mind Bottles

By aangelswithhorns

A story a about a fat babe thats madly in love with a drug dealer. Love always comes with a cost, but is the... More

Stupid Shit
Sirens
Waiting Room
Heading Back
Home Shitty Home
A Lil Tipsy
Spilling The Tea
His Voice
Judging
Altercations
Visiting Hour
Plans
Least Romantic Place
Surprises
Games
Down Down Down
Daddy
Escalating
Trama
Just..
Mistakes
Tension
A Boost
Girl Drama
Smh
New Friends
Caught
King Pin
Jose
Bad
Simplicity
Cheesy
Shots
Cops
Wally World
Rainy Nights
StepDad
Disapointments
Guilt Trip
Savage
My Mine
Talking .. Or Not
Differences
..
Bailed
Dramaaa
Ocean
Karma
Nervous
Recognize
Reassurance
Lucid Dreaming
Awake
Girls Night
Over
More Dramaaaa
Hush
Destruction
Hurt
Not Afraid
Iffy
Turn Ahead
Selfish
A Thing Called Love
KO
Shocked
Goodbyes

Pasta

95 8 0
By aangelswithhorns

"Why Cam?" He asked breaking the silence as he drove.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Out of all the niggas you could've picked you picked Cam. I don't get it shawty"

"That's your so called 'bro' so what don't you get?"

He was silent for a second then glanced over at me chuckling.

"Just forget that I asked shawty"

"Trust me I will" I replied as folding my arms.

Once we got to my house I got out the car not saying goodbye. I just walked into my house pissed off.

"Ana!" I heard my mom yell. I walked down the few steps I had already walked up and walked into the living room where my mom was lying.

"Where have you been?" She asked worried.

"Mya's" I replied not in the mood to answer the wave of questions I knew she wanted to ask.

"Just let me know next time."

"I texted you ma."

My mom was white and chubby with bright green eyes and long brown hair. She was a beautiful woman but also tough as hell. People in the neighborhood make the mistake of thinking she's a punk just because she's white but she's far from it. My dad on the other hand is black and short with dark brown eyes and a curly top and is a pussy that only puts his hands on females. I hated him for what he did to my mom. I tried to help him and this is the fucking thanks that I get.

"Anything you need mom?" I asked.

"Just the remote" she replied.

I quickly got the remote off of the coffee table and handed it to her. She smiled and I went upstairs avoiding my other sisters.

I saw my 2 brothers playing their PS4 in my room, which is where they usually stay on the weekends. Kye is 18 and Joshie is 16. Kye is the oldest out of all of us. He's tall, light skin with light brown eyes. All of my friends want him as soon as they meet him but he would never disrespect me like that. Joshie is a little bit shorter than Kye and is really shy, they look just a like but are 2 complete different people.

"Hey Lil sis" Kye said quickly hugging me.

"Hi big bro. I've missed you guys" I replied as holding my hands out for Joshie to give me a hug. Joshie gave me a tight hug and I smiled when we finished.

"So I heard you got a little boyfriend" Kye said smiling.

"Maybe you guys will get the chance to meet him today, he's picking me up soon. I replied looking through my dresser for a outfit.

"Is he nice?" Joshie asked looking up at me from my bed.

"He's really nice, I think you'll like him"

Joshie smiled and then yelled at Kye for cheating while he wasn't paying attention.

Me and Cameron were in a relationship for a little but I never brought him around my brothers. Everyone knew what was going on between me and him and if Kye found out he'd try to kill Cameron. I mean literally kill him. So I just kept Cameron away on the weekends. But this time around I feel like I can truly trust him no investigating and no playing detective anymore. Its either I trust him fully or I don't at all.

I grabbed out a cute dress that was black and had lace at the top. I just bought it from Rainbow and I fell in love with it as soon I saw it. I love all black clothing , it fits me beautifully and feels so chic and simple yet bold and daring.

I grabbed a black chocker from out of my jewelry box and a pair of studs. Its June and school is going to be out soon so its pretty hot already. I grabbed my towel and body wash and took everything to the bathroom with me.

Once I got finished taking a shower I wiped the steam from off of the mirror and began to do my makeup. My letout began to curl from the steam and I huffed and puffed. My wavy Malaysian weave is 18 inches because I love long hair on my self. I give mad props to girls who can rock short hair, I love y'all. But I ain't one of them , sadly.

After I finished my makeup I began with my hair. Once I finished I began to get dressed which was the easiest part of me getting ready, except for when I can't find anything to wear. I pulled on the black dress and then the chocker, then the earrings. I quickly ran to my room looking in my long mirror that sat on the floor. This dress is beautiful. It wasn't too tight and it was flowy at the bottom which stopped just above my knees. I instantly fell in love.

"You look pretty sis" Joshie said as I looked back at him smiling.

"You really do." Kye said agreeing.

"Thanks niggas" I replied joke fully. They both laughed and continued to play their game. I took one last look at myself and walked down stairs looking for sandals. Cameron better not be taking me to no McDonalds or ima hurt him. This dress was made for something fancy, I'd look ridiculous anywhere below that.

I heard a beep outside and I quickly called Kye and Joshie down the stairs. We all walked out of the house together. Cameron got out of Goat's SUV but Goat wasn't in there, I guess he let Cameron borrow it.

"Babe, I want you to meet my brothers. Kye and Joshie I want you to meet my boyfriend" I said between them.

They all bro hugged like they've known each other their whole lives. I rolled my eyes about their talk about foot ball and basket ball . Even Joshie was talking all about it, being a motor mouth. They clicked instantly and that made me so happy.

"So sorry to break this shit up but we gotta go" I said silencing them. They all looked down at me and then said their goodbyes. We got in the car and he began to drive. It was weird seeing Cameron drive for the first time, I never knew he knew how to. I jokingly kept trying to turn the wheel and he'd lightly smack my hand every time.

"So where we going?" I curiously asked.

"Olive Garden, since I know how much you love pasta."

"Baby that's expensive, where are you getting this money?"

"It don't matter babe, just enjoy okay"

I nodded and felt kind of worried about where all this money was coming from. We talked a little until we got there. It was impossible to find a parking spot, we had to wait for someone to pull out of their spot. We walked into Olive Garden and I saw a lot of people waiting I was relieved to hear that he been made a reservation . We walked to a booth and sat down, our waiter gave us menus. He was pretty nice and cute too. I'm not usually into white boys, I think that chocolate's where its at but I made acceptions sometimes.

Cameron caught me staring and lightly kicked my leg.

"Ouch!" I yelped then kicked him back. He groaned.

"You're so nasty" I said while laughing.

I scooted around the booth and sat directly next to him. He kissed my lips and then looked back down at the menu. The waiter brought salad and bread sticks which smelled yummy. He asked us for our drinks and if we were ready. I ordered chicken Alfredo and Cameron ordered the same thing.

"Copy cat" I whispered.

We talked while waiting for our food.

"So you're saying that if you had no money, no food at the crib you still wouldn't suck dick for some?" I asked.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying" Cameron said as taking a sip of his iced tea.

"Ok would you eat pussy for the money?"

"I'd eat pussy for free"

Cameron began to rub my thigh and I put my hand on top of his not stopping him.

A young woman then walked up to our table interrupting him.

"Cameron? Is that you ?" She asked with a big ass smile spread across her face.

"Kesha?" He asked happily.

"Oh my gosh its been so long, I've missed you Cam!"

They began to have a conversation. I began to rub on Cameron's dick through his pants. He stopped mid sentence and then continued to talk putting his hand over mines. He slowly rubbed my hand up and down and I stared at him as he talked.

"And who's this?" Kesha finally said.

"This is my girl, Anastasia." He said rising his arm and putting it around me.

"Hey sexy can I buy you a Pepsi?" She joked as looking down at me.

"You can buy me whatever you want" I replied smiling.

"Well I gotta go, Momma is waiting for me in the car." She flipped her hair and walked away with a box of leftovers in her hand. The waiter then walked up with out food buy I still had my hand firmly placed on his dick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 526 63
The everyday life of a plus sized mixed girl 🌹 Based On True Events 🌹
16.9K 404 19
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
13.4K 435 25
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫...
150 4 7
* THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT * Looking like a lick made my bitch catch a crush again