Getting Grace

By MortxlLyfe

"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" "That one." Jerome said pointing to Grace. Frank looked... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thrity-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Sequel Hype

Chapter Two

24.1K 795 374
By MortxlLyfe

Grace woke up early and did her hygiene dressing for school. She applied more heat to her hair to make sure it stayed straight and and took her bags of old clothes outside to throw away. She warmed up the breakfast her dad made her and grabbed her bookbag. She walked outside locking the door and up to Veneer's car.

"Uh who are you?" He asked.

"Grace." She said getting in.

"I've never seen you with your hair done." He said. "Or dressed like that. Where's the rest of your shirt?"

"Its supposed to look like this."

"Its fine. I like it." He said backing out the driveway. "So what you doing tomorrow night?"

"Nothing."

"Well I'm going to a party. Wanna come with me?" He asked. Grace nodded happily.

"Alright."

"Veneer how come I never hear you talk about having a girlfriend?" Grace asked randomly.

"Because I never have one." He replied smartly. "Duh."

"Don't get smart it was just a question." He shrugged.

"I don't ask why you never talk about having a boyfriend." He said. Once we got to school Grace got out and Veneer walked behind her. "Goddamn Grace you got ass."

"Is that good or bad?" She asked covering it up with her hands.

"I like it." He said smiling and walking beside her.

Jerome was posted up with his crew against the wall waiting for the dean to tell them to start heading to class. He was talking with Frank when Frank pulled his attention away to tap Grace on her shoulder. She stopped and turned to him.

"You finish the assignment for Mrs. Stevens class?" She nodded. "Ok. Can I see it please?"

"Fine." She dug in her bag and handed it to him. "Just don't lose it and give it back before class."

"Thanks." He said. Grace smiled and snuck a quick look at Jerome before walking off with Veneer.

"Aye who was that?" Jerome asked watching her butt.

"Grace?" He nodded. "The valedictorian. That's how I know these are the right answers."

"She bad man." Jerome said. Frank laughed obnoxiously.

"Dude she's a fucking nerd." He said. "That's the girl with the big ass glasses and dressed like a female Steve Urkel? Remember. We used to bully her ass during sophomore year because you thought she liked you."

"Oh yeah." He said remembering. "I didn't know she looked like that under them clothes."

"Dude screw your head back on you tripping." Frank said waving him off. "You gotta be kidding me. She ugly."

"Yeah you got that right, but her body is smashable." Jerome then proceeded to talk about his meeting with one of his connects this afternoon.

Aside from him thinking Grace has a nice body, Jerome didn't see anything in Grace. He did catch her staring at him a few times a during sophomore year and bullied her. Of course he doesn't know Grace and his boss are related. That would be bad.

After school was over Veneer drove Grace home and let her talk him into staying over. They got snacks and did their homework together.

"Veneer what 18×6?" Grace asked.

"I don't know. I'm trying to focus." He said sitting back on the couch.

"I don't care." She whined. "Help me."

"No I don't like you." He said. Grace picked up her phone and put the equation in. "108."

"What?"

"That's the answer." She put her phone down.

"So you knew it, but couldn't tell me." He shook his head.

"You could've did it in your head just like me." He said packing his stuff up. "I'll finish later."

"I guess I will too then." She said putting her work up.

"Hello?" Veneer said putting the phone up to his ear. Grace sat silently waiting for him to finish. She quickly grew bored and pulled out her phone going to instagram.

She scrolled through looking at funny videos and hair tips. "Ner how would this look on me?"

"I'm on the phone." He mouthed. She laid on his chest moaning exaggerating her sorrow.

"Please show me some attention." She asked politely. She heard the door unlock and she sat up quickly going back on her phone.

"Grace I'm home." Her dad said coming in and taking his hat off. "Veneer." He said nodding towards the boy.

"Hey daddy. How was work?" Grace asked smiling at him.

"Long and hard." He said walking into the kitchen. "What are you two doing in here?"

"We were doing homework." She explained. "I didn't want to stay home alone."

Grace and Veneer have always had a "suspect relationship". Her dad never really trusted them alone and always kept his eye out for him.

"Ok." He said eyeing Veneer one last time before disappearing.

Veneer hung his phone up and stuck his tongue out. Grace stuck hers out too. He grabbed her tongue and pulled it before she bit down on it. She whined and moaned at the numb yet painful muscle.

"Oh my, ha." Veneer laughed covering his mouth. "You should've kept it in your mouth."

"Veneer it hurts." Grace stood up and Veneer pulled her back down.

"You want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" He asked puckering his lips. Grace looked away and stood up again.

"I need some water." She said. Veneer followed her grabbing her booty.

"You know, I never understood why you didn't share this information with me." He said making Grace smile at him.

"What?"

"That you got a big ass." He whispered looking around. "You gonna get me in trouble for staring at it."

He continued to follow Grace up to her room. "Why do you look at me anyways?"

"I can't help it. I'm a boy." He said.

"This is why my dad doesn't trust you." She told him.

"You dad doesn't trust anybody around you." He said taking a seat in her beanbag chair. "It's not like we're having sex or we're in a relationship. We've been bestfriends for years. If we wanted to date we would, but we don't."

"He just cares. There's nothing wrong with that." Grace told him rolling her eyes.

Jerome had just finished his meeting up and was headed back home.

"Hey mama." He said. He doubled back with a smile on his face walking over to Regina picking his daughter up. "Look how big you are."

"Hello to you, too Jerome." Regina said.

"You better not be here to get me in trouble." He said kissing his baby's cheek and handing her back to her mom.

"No my mom's out of town." She said smiling.

"Oh."

"I wanted you to see her." She said. "We're actually moving in a couple months. To Florida."

He felt a huge weight off his shoulders, but also anger. "What do you mean you're taking my daughter away from me?"

"I have no choice." She told him sadly. "It's my mom."

"It's always your mom." I mumbled. "She hates me for no reason. It's not like I don't want to take care of the child." He slapped the table sitting down with his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry Jerome. I'll send you pictures." She compromised.

"Yeah. Whatever." She stood up.

"I'll be back next week." She said. "You can have her to yourself for a couple hours."

"Thanks." Jerome groaned. He walked her out and kissed his daughter one last time. Retreating back up to his room he pulled his phone out calling Frank.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"You wanna hit the strip club with me?" He asked. "I need something to clear my mind."

"Hell yeah. I'll be over there in 20."

"Alright man. Imma get ready." Jerome hung up and dressed like a baller. He planned to pull all the bitches tonight. He had his hopes set on a threesome. If he was lucky he could get a orgy.

He got in the car with Frank and they drove over to Grayson's strip club. They told the bouncer who they were and he let them in. Frank smacked one of the workers butts who was walking by and she looked back with a smile.

"Damn ma." Jerome said rubbing his hands together. She continued walking and they went to the VIP section.

"Wassup man." Grayson said dapping them.

"Man I need some pussy." Frank said looking around. "What's the special tonight?"

"Nothing man, just pick one of em out. Tell them I told you, too." He said. They nodded and sat down.

"Oh yeah man, Regina came by today." He said. "She said she moving."

"Damn," Frank shook his head. "So no more seeing your babygirl huh?"

"Yeah, and I can't do anything about it." Jerome complained. "I need something to get my mind off it."

They stayed for hours with ass in their face before finally settling on three girls. Jerome did his thing with them before turning in for the night. He knew tomorrow was Frank's birthday party and he always had the baddest bitches willing to give it up to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 5.1K 39
Zoe Narah Garcia, with a tough family situation and a rocky relationship about to shatter, she decides it's time to take a break and enjoy herself. J...
32.9K 1K 53
She never knew meeting him would change her life completely. She was innocent in his eyes and that's how he wanted her. She was quiet and somewhat sh...
117K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...
13.2M 305K 34
❝Violet tell me to stop and I will ❞ the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...