Innayatein- Magic Recreated √

By angelove2

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING..AS SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE WHICH ARE VISIBLE TO THE FOLLOWERS ONLY.. So... More

1. A new phase
2. Some hidden secrets
3. They found her!
4. Family love!
5. In his arms!
6. Rehnuma!
7. Almost caught!
8. Glimpse of Past!
9. Trip to Delhi!
10. Reality check!
11. Shattered soul!
12. CabiNi bond!
13. That was him?
14. A new hope!
15. He is back!
16. Coming to him!
17. Reality?
18. Won't Give up!
19. He can't resist!
20. Closeness!
21. Under shower!
22. Chasing Game!
23. Their bickering!
24. Desires at peak (18+)
26. His side of Story!
27. Precious Moments!
28. Sealed with love 18+!
29. Devil in light!
30. Standing together!
31. Time to reveal!
32. Silence broken!
Private Chapters!
33. Mystery Revealed!
34. Devil's face!
35. War begins!
36. The real devil!
37. Face off!
38. Epilogue!

25. It was a Lie!

18.2K 1.5K 341
By angelove2

(Edited by me 😉😉.. )

Note : Am so very happy with the response on last chapter..and as expected you all were shocked with the last part..hehehe ..but thank you so much ..1.08k and 389 comments..is not a less thing ..on one chapter..so from all chords of my heart..I wanna thank each one of you ..

I know I am not answering to all the comments..but I read all..it's just it was difficult for me to answer all and most importantly am hell busy with my exams..and further developments..so just focussing there much..hope you all understand my situation..I will try to update asap but don't buzz me if am not able to ..

Thanks for understanding..Happy reading!

Manik : "am sorry...... Shona!".. he said last word with a little pause..and that one name made her froze.. she turned around with a jerk and looked at him shockingly..his eyes were teary ..and she can see that same love in his eyes today..which was always there for her..

But how he called her Shona? .. that means ..that means he remember everything?? That means he remember her?.. that means he remember them?...

She started drowning in the pool of questions..and was looking at him with bewilderment..

Nandini : "what did you said?".. she asked still not believing what she heard some time back..

Manik : "am sorry Shona..".. he again said ..but this time with more painful tone..with much more agony in his eyes...

She was still in dilemma..what she is listening..what is witnessing ..is it really a truth?.. it isn't any stupid hallucination of her na??.. if it's any dream then today she wish that may she never open her eyes..

Nandini : "that means....."... before she ask anything to him..he already guessed her question..and nodded his head with tearful eyes..

Manik : "han! Nandini..I remember everything..mujhe Sab yaad hai.." ...he told her in low tone which swift the floor beneath her..she was watching him in utmost confusion..

Nandini : "agar tumhe Sab yaad hai ..toh ab tak yeh Sab kya tha?..".. she asked totally clueless ..he was very guilty right now..he lower down his head and answered..

Manik : "it was a lie ..".. he told her holding sorrow in his voice..while Nandini was totally baffled with his revelation..she was watching him with shocking expression..

Nandini : "lie?"..she managed to utter only this one word ..and now he looked at her..he knows..she will bombard loads of questions on Him..and he was already prepared..

Manik : "han..it was a lie..mujhe Sab yaad tha..I was only pretending of loosing my memory all this while..I remember each and everything about us..about our lives..".. he finally spoke the biggest truth ..and she was looking at him with shock ..

If he remembered everything..then why the hell he was pretending?.. why did he denied to recognize Me?.. what the hell is going on?.. her mind shoot galore of questions ..but she was still clueless...

Nandini : "will you please explain?".. she finally asked and he looked at her keenly..because after knowing the truth..that he remember everything..she didn't hugged him..she neither came close to him.. nor utter anything else..but standing still far from him..looking at him intently ..and this was giving him jitters..her cold reaction to his shocking revelation..

Manik : "it all started from the day of our accident.. 1 year back..........".. he finally started narrating her the whole truth..how and why their lives turn 360 degree..and she was standing there speechless..she listened his every explanation..and she realized he was right in hiding his own identity..but there was one question in her mind..

What was the need to hide from her?.. he could have told her everything right on the day..she met him..but he chooses to be quiet..

Nandini : "mujhse jhuth Bolne ki kya jarurat thi Manik?".. she said in a stern tone..tears eloped from his eyes..he so wanted to hug her tight and cry his heart out..but she seems to be very hurt this time..she didn't decreased the distance between them..she was still standing there far from him..with cold expression on her face...

Manik : "jarurat thi Nandini..main tumhe in Sab mei nahi dal sakta tha..I had no other option then hiding from all of you..aur agar mai tum logo ke samne aa jata..tumhe sach bata deta toh ....toh mai khud weak ho jata..aur is point pe khud ko weak karne ka matlab hota..tumhe kho Dena ..Sab kuch kho Dena ..".. he finally blurted out with slow voice and she was looking at him with surprised..

He think ..after telling me truth..he would have become weak??.. he really think this?.. her heart screamed with pain..and this made her hurt even more..

Nandini : "toh ab bhi sach kyu bataya Mr. Manik Malhotra.. ".. she said with hurt and pain..with a stern tone ..and he looked at her shockingly..

Manik : "main tumhe pain mei nahi dekh sakta Nandini..I just can't..".. he said with helpless voice...

Nandini : "wow!".. she stated and chuckled sarcastically..while he was shockingly looking at her ..

Nandini : "I should be proud of myself.. No?".. she said with sarcasm filled voice while he adopted silence ..he is ready to bear her wrath..

Nandini : "THE MANIK MALHOTRA .. can't bear pain of his wife..but in real he himself thrown her off the cliff..without giving a damn to her.. THE MANIK MALHOTRA can't bear pain of his wife..but was ready to pester her life.. THE MANIK MALHOTRA can't bear pain of his wife..but he doesn't care if she dies in front of him only .." ...she shouted her lungs out..there was pain more than anger in her voice ..her words pricked in his heart badly..

Manik : "meri baat toh suno ...".. he tried to come towards her but she showed him her hand ..and he stopped in mid..tears eloped from their eyes respectively..

Nandini : "kya sunu?.. aur kyu sunu??.. haven't you had enough?.. bolo?.. tumhe toh bahut Maza aa raha hoga all this while ...hai na?.. yahan I was dying every second thinking that you forgot me ..you forgot us..Mai har moment koshish karhi thi ki kese bhi karke tumhe kuch yaad aa jaye..but nahi..tumhe kuch yaad nahi aa raha tha.. aur aata bhi kese?.. yaad toh tab aata jab tum kuch bhule hote.. hai na?.. must say.. you are a player..you played well Mr. Malhotra..but in this game of yours..you lost me.. yes! You heard me right..you lost me..".. her last sentence fell as a thunderstorm on him..and he looked at her with horrifying expression..

Manik : "Nandini ..please..mai bas.....".. he tried to defend himself in defeating tone but she cut him in mid..

Nandini : "main toh bas kya Manik?".. she shouted her lungs out and walked towards him ..he lower down his head in guilt.. he already knows that he really hurt her all this while ..

Nandini : "tumhe lagta hai ..agar tum mujhe sach bata dete toh mai tumhari weakness ban jati?.. you really think this low Manik?.. tumne mere pyaar pe doubt kiya?".. she asked after grabbing the straps of his black vest..but her question made him look at her..she was full of tears..her face was only showing agony..torments of her heart..

When you feel like your own soul mate doesn't trust you enough..you actually start feeling suffocated even in the open air.. Love is like this only..sometimes very vulnerable like tsunami waves..and sometimes very calm just like peaceful ocean..but no one ..no one can measure the depth of it..

Manik : "I never doubt on your love Nandini..but mai tumhari life danger mei nahi dal sakta tha..tumhe sach batane ka matlab tha khudko weak bana Dena ..not because I don't trust your love..but because I don't trust myself..".. he said looking straight in her eyes and now she soften a little and placed her hand on his cheek ..

Nandini : "our love isn't our weakness but our strength Manik.. We are pillar of each other..we are like first rain Manik..need and want of each other..jitna tum adhure ho mere bina utni he main hoon.. our love complete us..our love gives us strength to fight with odds ..aur tumne humare he pyaar pe doubt Kar liya..tumne khudpe nahi..tumne humare pyaar pe trust nahi kiya..".. she told him in her soft voice but with hurt..and he realized that he did blunder..he actually didn't trust their love which is their strength..

Manik : "am sorry ..am really sorry..".. he genuinely said with low voice and lower down his eyes..tears felling out of his eyes..meeting floor..guilt empowering everything inside him..and the pain crossed all the barriers today..

Manik : "you must be hating me ..yes! You should hate me Nandini..I can never be a good husband..I ..I let us suffer all this while..only am responsible for this separation..you should hate me..".. he was saying hysterically ..his eyes stuck on the ground..

But she being his soul.. can't bear him in this much pain..she cupped his face and tried to make him look at her ..but he was adamant or may be he was in utmost guilt ...

Nandini : "Manik..look at me ..please ..".. she said in very soft voice and he broke down..he hugged her as tight as he can and cried his heart out ..even she was in tears..she too hugged him tight ...the hug was soothing their aching heart..the longing which was built inside their souls in this long 1 year..was going away with passing seconds..that hole which created inside their souls is filling as the hug is tightening more and more..

Nandini : "I can never hate you Manik..my love can never turn into hatred..".. she said while consoling him..and he like a two year kid sobbing..weeping in her arms...

True! We can never hate the person we love more than our life..love can never turn into hatred..you can be angry with your love..you can mask your love with anger..but you can never ever hate your love ..your love can never turn into hatred..it's just can't..

Manik : "am sorry ..I hurt you..".. he said weeping in her arms..and now she loosened the grip on him..he felt dejected when she broke the hug..and made him come out of her peaceful embrace..

Nandini : "indeed you hurt me a lot Manik..you did".. she said with pain filled in her voice while he was lost in the pool of guilt..

But if Nandini was suffering then even he wasn't lying peacefully in his castle..but he himself chose the dark corner behind the bars for him..from where there is no source of gleam ..from where there is no coming back..he actually died thousands of deaths every seconds after parting ways ..she was not there when he used to cry in nights recalling their old days..she wasn't there when he used to hug his pillow tight assuming it to be her..she was not there when he was loosing hope..but he chooses this loneliness..this pain..for the sake of her security..for the sake of some facts ... which were unknown to him..

Nandini : "you hurt me ..because you didn't gave me the right of sharing your part of pain..you were suffering alone ..this one year was a decade to not only me..but for you as well..mere paas toh fir bhi .. Cabir Mukti Navya the..but who was with you?.. No one..you chooses to be alone..kyu Manik?.. kya mera itna bhi hak nahi tum par?".. she said with gloomy voice and he was looking at her hysterically..

Manik : "hak hai..aur sirf tumhara hak hai ..but ek baar think from my perspective..agar tum meri jagah hoti..toh kya tum meri life danger mei dal deti?..".. he asked and this made Nandini ponder on it..and Yes! She got the answer..even she would have done the same ..because she can die but can't risk his life..and same goes with him..

Nandini : "nahi dalti Manik..but ...".. she tried to say further but he placed his finger on her lips..

Manik : "shhhh! ..bilkul chup..it's been a year..Maine tumhe theek se dekha nahi hai..we can continue this questioning session later..but please let me see you first..".. his words left her in spellbound..he was staring at her with love filled eyes..and she was drowning in his deep chocolate brown eyes..

He placed his hand on her waist.. and yanked her closer..her breath caught in her throat..that closeness was driving her crazy..while his fingers were doing magic under her shirt..

Manik : "you have no idea..how much I missed you .. tumhare bina bas saasei le raha tha..is dil ne dhadkana toh tumhare aane ke baad shuru kiya..".. he said while moving his nose on her face..which was enough to make her loose..

Nandini : "aur tumhare bina meri toh zindagi he ruk gayi thi Manik..I have died every single second without you.."...she too confessed with her eyes closed..while he was nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck..and she tilted her head backwards for giving him proper access..he came towards her throat and sucked the skin..she clutched his shoulder for support..as she felt weak in her knees..

But just then..they both heard the sound of phone ..it was manik's phone ringing in his jeans pocket..she tried to push him off her..but he was in no mood of leaving her..he was feeling peace after one long year..he just can't let her go..

Nandini : "Manik..your phone is ringing..".. she said while he was kissing her collarbone..and his one hand was opening the button of shirts..

Manik : "hmmm".. he just hmm'ed as he was busy in his work only..

Nandini : "Manik..".. she moaned when he bit her upper body over the fabric...

Manik : "shhhh".. he shushed her while the phone after tiring ..stopped ringing ..her hand went to his silky strands..ruffling them..while his one hand was busy in doing its work..

But before he could unclasped all the buttons..his phone again started ringing..but but but..he was still not in mood of answering the call..

Nandini : "important hoga..pick it..".. she said while he opened the first three buttons of her shirt..and smooched on the valley of her upper body..

Manik : "my hands are busy..tum khud phone nikal lo..".. he said while rubbing his hands on her bare bre**t ...she moaned loudly when he pinched her hard buds..

But some how her hands reached to his pocket..and she picked out the phone ..he was sucking her hard buds..she was really having tough time in controlling herself..but as soon as she saw the caller ID..she was shocked to death..

What the hell?.. her mind shouted instantly.....she now with a jerk broke the hug..while he looked dejected..he looked at her confused..standing a little far from her..only inches apart..

But soon all his confusion cleared..as she showed him the caller ID ..and he looked at her ..while she was waiting for some proper explanation..

Screen freezes on their stern face..

Ufff! Again a long Chapter..hope you all liked..I know it was bit emotional...bit confusing..and bit romantic.. I know..I know ..you all want to know why Manik had hidden his identity all this while..but I will reveal not that easily..hehehehe .. kidding! Will reveal it soon..don't worry..till then enjoy..manan moments..

But wait! What happened in the end of the update?.. who has called Manik at this odd hour?.. and why Nandini was stunned to see the caller ID ??.. seems like Manik has hidden a lot ..and he has to answer lots of questions..isn't it?..

Wait for the next update for the revelation of the secret of phone call..😂😂.. be patient..I will reveal everything ..

Love you all.. don't forget to vote and comment..

Loads of love..
Kajal 😃😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 51.5K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
258K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
40.7K 2.5K 15
this is the 2nd season of my story "Age Difference " you guys love first season so much so I thought to bring next season.... I am not going to give...
26.3K 2.2K 62
so this the second season of my ff destiny love or Revenge S2.....••••••||•••••••||| so here is some different charcters and it's different from the...