Fragments - KathNiel One Shots

Door FlurriedSimplicity

💙💙💙 Fragments of my thoughts, collected experiences, along with a spur of my imagination, pieced and separ... Meer

Mr. Seloso
Bote ng C2
Starbucks
Mangga?
Cleaner?
Minsan Kasi...
Notebook
MOVE ON
Brutal na Pag-Ibig
Kisapmata
Si Kitkat at si Rocher
My 11:11 Wish
Ako Na Lang
The Best Birthday
Pagdating ng panahon
Si Gael
Hi Crush! :)
Hi Love! :)
Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)
Perpekto (Her Side)
Perpekto (His Side)
Bakit ba kita minahal?
He Loves Me........ He Loves Me Not.
LOL Have Fun
Scars
Fact About Kathryn Bernardo...............
Asar
Seatmate?
Ever Again
Sorry Na.........
Laruan
Bally, I'm Sorry.
Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)
Superman? SUPERMANHID
Hanggang dito nalang
If I Had A Choice
If I Had A Choice (HER SIDE)
Hinding Hindi Na
Ikaw
Never
I don't
Happy Birthday, Love. (Birthday Special)
Spaces
Paano ba?
I see
Hindi na kami
Swerte nga naman
Si Daniel (Birthday Special #1)
Creep (Birthday Special #2)
The way you look at me (Birthday Special #3)
Package Deal (Birthday Special #4: Bonus)
Kahit ano ka pa
Sana Maulit Muli
Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal
The One That Got Away
Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin
Finally
Hanggang
Special Ingredient
Si Tatay
Si Nanay
Crazy in Love
Again
Perfect Thursday
Still Thursday
Picture Perfect
Home This Christmas
AngYna
Lovesick
Worth it
In The Mind of The "Best" Boyfriend
All That Matters
So In Love
In His Arms
P R O T E C T O R
Never Too Far
A Queen
Graduation
#PSYAppreciationLunch
I Don't Wanna Cry
Kiss Me
When I Saw You
Bittersweet
Bliss
Understand
Can't Let Go
Against All Odds
Toxic
Half
Mended
The Cutest
Nag-Iisa Lang
One Sweet Day
Headcanon
Forever
Still
The 10th
Forever Thankful
Miss you most
The Mechanic
Miss Universe
Fluff
All I've Ever Wanted
Just To Hold You Once Again
Baby Girl
To Love Thee
Deflection
Wolves
Kislap
After All
Lapses
When
Not an update, but VERY important (UPDATE ON SITUATION)
For All It's Worth
Kontento
Dito lang ako
Like This

I Like You Meter

1.6K 50 11
Door FlurriedSimplicity

6-5-16

As if they need a meter. 😍😍😛😛😁😁😘😘
---------------

The first shot was of the two, Daniel hugging Kathryn, in a gigil manner, even a few hums escaping from his mouth as sound effects. He let's go of her after, an evident smile plastered on his face as he walked a bit away from the frame, Kathryn smiling and softly whispering, "You're crazy."

"Okay, I like your eyes." Daniel said seriously, watching Kathryn as she raised her pinky finger.

"Bali." After days of not having their schedules meet, Daniel was determined to see her that same night.

Just to see her.

Fine, maybe a hug or two.

"Bal." Kathryn smiles at him. Her eyes, God. They hold a thousand words.

"Your noser" And she almost laughed at that.

"Bali. Love. Uy." Daniel kept on calling her his personal endearments, but of course, much of a girl she was, she didn't turn to give him the attention he wanted.

He frowns at her, head landing on the crook of her neck. "Kath."

She sighs. "I'm sorry." That was what she needed to hear.

"Okay." Smiling, He hugs her from the side, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Your teeth" She smiles.

"Bali!" She welcomed him with the biggest hug ever, almost suffocating, but it didn't matter.

Her smile widens, showing her full set of pearly whites, and it was almost blinding.

But then again, when did it ever matter?

"Your height" Kathryn raises another finger while Daniel murmured more.

"Ahhhhh! DJ!" She jumps up with her arms outstretched, reaching as far as she can.

"Nope." He laughs and tiptoes even, making her even more annoyed.

"Akin naaaa!" Losing patience, she jumps one more time, almost getting what she wanted, but failing.

Meanwhile, Daniel was literally ROFL. She rolls her eyes, snatching the item away from him.

"Your feeter" He mumbled upon looking at her feet. Kathryn covering her face as a raw laugh erupted from her throat.

"Babe..." Kathryn's baby voice made him turn to look at her. "My feet hurts."

Daniel just shakes his head. "Let's go home na?" When she nodded, he sweeps her off her feet.

"J!"

But he didn't hear.

"Okay na?" He asks upon finishing his task, even leaving a kiss on the side of her foot, leaving Kathryn gasping and blushing hard.

"And I like.... I like your ugali" He says in a manner.

"I like everything about you." Daniel once again uses a failed accent to which made Kathryn scrunch her nose, and him just delving in for a tight hug, taking her by surprise. "You have more time!" She tells, making him let go of her by a split second.

"Bali no words can express how much I like you." Daniel commends cutely, squishing Kathryn's smaller figure even closer to him.

"What the hell!" She protested, almost trying to break free from his embrace.

"I like your hander." She starts, Daniel's hands covered his own ears in an attempt to block out her voice, failing as he comments, "Hander?!"

"Girl, kalma lang." She was really nervous. Damn, her legs are wobbling already.

"Mahal." His hands found her way to hers. Intertwined.

The other went on and caressed the side of her face. "We're in this together." And it assured her.

"I like your height" She muses, ignoring Daniel's side comment earlier.

Daniel pats her head as she frowned animately at him.

"Minion." He jokes, earning a playful slap from her. He just laughs it off and hugs her, kissing her forehead.

Perfect spot. "Bagay naman height natin, Bal!"

She could not agree more.

"I like your pagiging gentleman" Daniel turns his back on her as she talked, her eyes curiously looking at him.

"Careful." He reminded her once more, holding her hand and her waist with the other.

"Heels heels pa." She laughs at his protest. Oh, Daniel.

"Sige, upo na." He was still carefully guiding her so she could on the chair, worrying once more about her five inched heel pumps.

"Thank you." A kiss on the cheek.

"I like your personality" He was quick to turn again.

"Brad, san ba labas nito?" He lowered the car's window to ask for directions. Mainly because he was not familiar with the place.

"Ay ser, pa-Quezon yan."

"Yun! Salamat, ha, kuya!" He thanked the guy.

He befriends almost everyone he encounters.

A man of great humor and ties.

"I like your hair." Kathryn counts again, almost not stopping.

"Hay nako," The stylist shakes his head. "Kath, dear, tamo iyang jowa mo, ginulo na naman!" The guy rolls his eyes playfully, even feigning annoyance.

It didn't stop him. He continued. "Yaan mo na, di pa ba tayo nasanay?" She smiles while watching him toy with his hair, achieving a disheveled look, he gains satisfaction.

"Kath!" He yelps, "Aw baby stop!" But she did it again.

How was his hair softer than hers?

"I like your feeter" She copies his terms and even mocks a bit with the way she spoke.

"Thank you, love!" Pulling her close, Daniel kisses her forehead while whispering endless gratification.

"I hope I got your size right," She jokes, because hell, his feet size was undeterminable still.

"Perfect fit."

"Um...I like your mole" She pays attention to his face.

Daniel was snoring already after another tiresome day.

Sheesh! He looked like an angel when asleep.

Sheepishly grinning, she fished for her phone and quickly took a photo.

Perfect highlight for the mole on his chin.

That was her lock screen for a week.

"I like your nose." Continuing to observe his face.

"Ikaw na matangos!" Kathryn retorts, making Daniel laugh and wrap his arms around her.

"Matangos ka rin, Bali." He even pulls her face to him, grinning while bumping his nose to her own.

"Hmp!" Dramatically, her hair even slaps his face a bit when she moved away.

"Baliiiiii!" He was quick to think and uses his nose to lightly rub the skin Of her chin, even shamelessly inhaling a bit of her scent.

"Your lashes" She bobs her head to the side.

Daniel yawns, and she looks at him. "Bored na?"

He uttered a no, before tucking himself, having the duvet for himself alone.

"Hey!" She banters, pulling on it to gain her fair share, but instead, he pulls her closer, the duvet now covering them perfectly. "Better?"

He yawns again, his eyes closing shut, giving her access to admire his long lashes, that she wished she had.

"And... your pagiging caring sa lahat" Kathryn animatedly uses her hands to pertain.

"Uy!" Daniel moves his feet away. "Muntikan na yon ate!" He calls meekly.

"Okay ka lang? Yan, para kang si Kathryn heels heels pa." He jokes to ease things up.

"Oo, DJ, salamat!"

And she just smiles to herself.

"Your fingers." And she reaches out for his hands that were still.... stubbornly placed by his ears.

"Masakit pa?" Daniel queries, drawing little figures on her stomach, as if trying to ease the pain.

She just nods, whimpering softly.

"Tagal naman umepek niyang gamot. Hot compress?" He offers, but she declines. "Distract me."

"Okay. Wait." He ponders on how for a few seconds, still not stopping his fingers from moving, when he came to a solution.

"Read this!" He smiles excitedly. "Ready?" She mumbles a quick yes.

He draws out letters. "B."

"A."

"L."

"I." She smiles. Creative.

"Eto pa." She follows.

"I...." He draws a heart, "Heart.... U?"

"I love you, Bali."

"Mas marami ako!" Daniel boasts, Kathryn clapping her hands slightly.

"Seven ka bro!" She talks back, to which he responded by once again, pulling her into an embrace.

"Seven Eleven nga e!" He jokes, patting her exposed shoulder, earning a hearty laugh from the small crowd before letting her go, putting a hand on her shoulders to compensate for the hug.

And everyone was sure, those hugs weren't the only ones Kathryn received all day.

-----------------

OKAY, I NEED TO CALM DOWN BECAUSE THAT FREAKING VIDEO IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING TO EVER EXIST RN. OMG I LITERALLY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SO CUTE OMG MY BLUE HEART CANT TAKE IT I NEED ANOTHER ONE TO RESTORE THE SWEETNESSSSSS.

okay. Im calm now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST MADE MY WHOLE DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR, DECADE, CENTURY, WHAT THE HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 271 3
Có tin đồn lớn! Sakura Haruka có bạn gái rồi! Thậm chí còn ôm hôn nữa cơ!!! Mạc Kỳ Khuê Đăng tải trên nền tảng Wattpad và Face ở page: Lạc vào biển C...
120K 4.5K 43
Is it worth it to invest feeling to someone who never appreciate your existence? On-going
18.4K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
1.1K 26 23
Mikha Lim lost her memories from a car accident. Desperate to regain her memories, she finds herself attracted to her lover's older sister, Aiah Arce...