Innayatein- Magic Recreated √

By angelove2

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING..AS SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE WHICH ARE VISIBLE TO THE FOLLOWERS ONLY.. So... More

1. A new phase
2. Some hidden secrets
3. They found her!
4. Family love!
5. In his arms!
6. Rehnuma!
7. Almost caught!
8. Glimpse of Past!
9. Trip to Delhi!
10. Reality check!
11. Shattered soul!
12. CabiNi bond!
13. That was him?
14. A new hope!
15. He is back!
16. Coming to him!
17. Reality?
19. He can't resist!
20. Closeness!
21. Under shower!
22. Chasing Game!
23. Their bickering!
24. Desires at peak (18+)
25. It was a Lie!
26. His side of Story!
27. Precious Moments!
28. Sealed with love 18+!
29. Devil in light!
30. Standing together!
31. Time to reveal!
32. Silence broken!
Private Chapters!
33. Mystery Revealed!
34. Devil's face!
35. War begins!
36. The real devil!
37. Face off!
38. Epilogue!

18. Won't Give up!

14.3K 1.3K 207
By angelove2

Hey lovelies!
I wanna tell you all that wattpad is having some issues these days..you people are receiving notifications even when I didn't updated anything.. Don't know from where this talent came in wattpad..hehehe! Kidding! ..but on the serious note..help yourself regarding updates..as some times you may not receive notification regarding the update.. Sorry for inconvenience..
Happy reading!!

Nandini was standing still.. Without any expression on her face..her world crashes down in front of her eyes and she isn't able to save her own world..which they both had created with love and only love..today the destiny played one more cruel game with them..and all her hopes went straight in the bin..

Cabir looked at Nandini..who was beyond shock.. Manik doesn't remember anything is making her die every second..her expressionless face was only signifying her shattering heart..she is hurt beyond limit..never ever she thought that any day her Manik will forget his Nandini .. No! Not even in her wildest nightmare she had imagined this.. All she was praying right now was that ..this shouldn't be a reality..but a worst nightmare of hers..but unfortunately ..it's the big fat truth of her life now..and she has to live with it..

Cabir : "you fine?".. He asked in very low voice audible only to her..she looked at him..with painful eyes..and nodded Yes! But he knows..she isn't fine..and she can't be fine ..after all Manik is her life ..

Aliya : " excuse me..I need to attend this call..".. She excused herself as she received a call..and they nodded..

"Mai Manik ko dekh kar aati hoon..".. Maria aunty too took a leave..now only Nandini and Cabir were present in the living area..

Cabir : " don't keep anything in your heart..please let it out..".. He literally pleaded to her ..

Nandini : "Manik.. Only this name is in my heart..bas" .. She said in soft voice and moved out of the house..Cabir followed her..and she went straight to the car..she opened the door and sat down ..

Cabir was confused with her behavior ..why she sat inside?.. Is she has give up on Manik?.. Will she leave him over here only?.. So many questions ran in his mind..and only she can answer him..so ..he too went towards the car ..and sat inside ..occupied the driving seat..

Cabir : "kya baat hai Nandini?".. He asked looking at her ..as her calm behavior was giving him jitters..

There is only two people in this whole world..whose silence shiver Cabir.. And those two are none other than.. MaNan.. She looked at Cabir ..

Nandini : " am not coming back to Mumbai.." ..she stated coldly ..and now Cabir looked at her keenly..

Cabir : "but ..we can't even tell Manik ..that who we are to him..it's dangerous..".. He told her with worry all over his face..

Nandini : " I know ..hum use kuch nahi bata sakte..but Cabir..woh Hume bhula hai..hum nahi.. " ..she said firmly ..and he nodded..

Cabir : "but tum yaha rahogi kese? .. I mean I don't think it will be good decision to tell them your real identity..".. He asked and she looked at him..

Nandini : " I will figure out..but am not coming back..ab main MaNan land wapas Manik ke sath he aaungi..till then..I will stay here with Manik..".. She told him in her determined tone and he can feel it..

Cabir : "I have a plan..isse tum yaha ruk bhi jaogi..aur kisi ko doubt bhi nahi hoga ki tum real mei ho kaun..".. He said with a smirk and she listened the plan carefully..

Nandini : " yes..it will be perfect..".. She said with a smile..

How can she give up??.. No! She can't ..after all.. She is Nandini Manik Malhotra... She can never loose hope..its time to prove her love for him.. He always supported her ..he always held her back and push her ahead..today she will prove her love for him.. Loving someone is very easy..but proving it..is really a tough job..but she will make a way out of it.. She will stick to him..and make him remember their golden days..

Inside the mansion :

"How are you now Manik?".. Maria aunty asked as Manik gained his consciousness ..

Manik : " ahhh! My head " .. He hissed in pain and the old lady made him comfortable by resting his head on headboard..

"Its okay beta... Relax!".. She said in her concern filled voice while he looked at her..

"Am fine aunty..it's just my head is spinning..".. He answered still holding his head in between his palm..

Just then aliya entered inside and saw him sitting on the bed..

Aliya : " hi Manik..kese ho tum?".. She asked with a smile ..he revert back..

Manik : "tum kab aayi?".. He asked in confusion..

Aliya : " bas thodi der pehle ...aunty had called me..unhne bataya tum suddenly faint ho Gaye..tum theek toh ho?".. She asked with concern and he nodded with a smile.. His eyes were wandering all around..and this wasn't went unnoticed by Aliya and Maria aunty..

"Manik..kya hua?.. Are you looking for something?"... She asked and he nodded..

Manik : " woh log..Jo aaye the?.. Why they were behaving strange?.. I mean I don't even know them..but they claim that they are my family..".. He asked with confusing expression..and Aliya ..and the lady exchanged eye lock..

Aliya : "Manik..tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai..don't stress much..may be unhe koi misunderstanding ho gayi hogi..wese bhi they went out..so may be unhe pata chal gaya hoga that tum woh nahi ho..jise woh dhund rahe the..you just relax..".. She told him calmly ..and he just nodded..

Aliya : " aunty ..ap Manik ka Khayal rakhiye..mai aati hoon..".. She walked out of room..after giving a smile to Manik..he too revert back with equal fervor ..

Outside the room :

Aliya came out ..and saw Cabir Nandini over there..

Aliya : "I thought aap log chale Gaye ..".. She said surprisingly..

Cabir : " can we talk for a minute?".. He asked and she nodded ..

They went in the garden area..and stood there..

Cabir : "thank you for saving Manik..it's a big thing ..I can't thank you enough. "... He said with all his heart ..on which she smiled..

Aliya : " there is no need of thanks ..meri jagah koi bhi hota toh Manik ko save jarur karta..its just for humanity..".. She answered with a smile..

Cabir : "No! But still..thank you.. Actually the thing is ..I want a favor from you..".. He asked and she looked at him to complete his words..

Cabir : " apke aane se pehle ..doctor had told everything about Manik's case history ..so the thing is ..hum use nahi bata sakte ki who we are to him..but hum use akela bhi nahi chor sakte..".. He said very calmly..while aaliya was listening him intently..

Aliya : "I can understand your pain..".. She said with painful voice..

Cabir : " yes..I know you can understand..isliye I want a small favor.. Can I leave my sister over here?.. Actually Manik ise nahi janta hai..they never met..but agar meri sister yaha rahegi toh I will be assured ki Manik is fine ..".. He asked and aliya was in deep thoughts for a second..

Aliya : "you don't need to ask for permission..you can Let her stay over here..".. She answered with a smile..and this brought a victorious smile on their faces..as their plan worked up..

Aliya : " by the way..what's your name? ".. She asked looking at Nandini..

Nandini : " Nandini.. ".. She answered and this name made aliya ponder on something..

Aliya : " Nandini?.. Kahi yeh?.. Nahi nahi..puri duniya mei ek he Nandini thodi hai..uffo! Aliya..tu bhi na".. She thought and chuckled at her own thoughts..

Cabir : "kya hua all okay?".. He asked after finding her lost..

Aliya : " yes..all okay..its just ..her name reminds me of my best friend..".. She told them with a smile...and they both too smiled back...

Aliya : "but tum yaha rahogi kese?.. I mean he never let anyone stick around him..sometimes he is very cranky..and hard to handle..".. She told them sternly and Nandini simply smiled..

Nandini Manik Malhotra is not any random girl..she can easily handle Manik Malhotra ..actually only SHE can handle him.. She knows every way ..after all she is his soul..

Cabir : " don't worry about it ..she is pro in handling anyone ..so she will do it ..and I was just thinking that how about making her.. His P.A .. I mean esa karne se woh humesha Manik ke sath reh sakti hai..".. He told her with a smile and aliya smiled..

Aliya : "as you say..".. She simply answered and they smiled..

Just then her phone started ringing and she excused herself..

" that's a great news..finally the deal is ours... " ... She talked on the phone in joyous voice and walked out from there ..

Cabir : "listen Nandini..mai tumhe yaha chorke jarur ja raha hoon.. But you better take care of yourself.. Koi bhi problem ho ..just make a call to me..okay..".. He said being the caring brother..she smiled and hugged him tight..

Nandini : " Manik sahi kehta tha..you are the best friend anyone can have..and aaj am saying..you are best brother any sister can have..".. She genuinely said with a smile..while his eyes welled up ..but there was a smile on his face..

Cabir : "and you are the best person..".. He confessed after dropping a soft brotherly kiss on her head..

They both broke the hug and Cabir looked at her..

Cabir : " doll..am just a call away..take care of yourself and Manik..please..".. He said with concern voice and she held his hand in between her palm..and assured him that she will take care of everything over here..

He then patted on her head lovingly and dropped a kiss on her forehead..then after bidding her bye..he moved back to his car ..and left for Mumbai..

She turned around towards the mansion..and smiled..

Nandini : "get ready Mr. Malhotra ..because Mrs. Malhotra is here now..".. She said in her heart with a smirk on her face..

On the other hand ..

Aliya was talking on the phone with a smile..

" Han..yaha sab theek hai don't worry..woh bas aaj.......".. She abruptly stopped recalling everything happened sometime back..

"Nahi..kuch nahi..sab theek hai..and am very happy about the deal..ab next deal ke liye shimla khud jana parega ..I will make a way out..don't worry.. Yes yes.. I will take care of it..you better take care of yourself.. Bye..".. She then hung up the call..

Manik's room :

Manik was engrossed in some files..when suddenly he called Maria aunty ..still keeping his eyes in the file only..

Manik : " maria aunty..coffee please..".. He shouted and just then he found someone placed the mug full of filter coffee..on his table..he smiled ..

Manik : "than....".. He was about to thank ..but when he raised his face..he found Nandini standing over there with a wide smile..

He instantly stood up ..and looked at her..while she was only smiling..

Manik : "aliya told me that you people went ..".. He said looking at her smile..her smile ..was giving him jitters..he can feel the pace of his heart..

Nandini : " sorry for my brother's behavior.. He misunderstood the things..".. She apologized ..not even for a second she took her eyes off him..and he can feel her intense gaze on him..

He took his eyes off her..as her piercing gaze was causing havoc inside him..

Manik : "then what you are doing over here?".. He asked in stern tone..

Nandini : " from now on.. Am your P.A ..".. She answered with a smirk and he looked at her in confusion..

Manik : "tum meri P.A ho..aur mujhe he nahi pata..great! "... He said sarcastically and she smiled..

Nandini : " sorry for that also..aaliya mam appointed me".. She said ..but all this while not for once her smile went off her lips..

Manik : "stop smiling..will you?",.. He said in strict tone and she took her both lips inside her mouth..he closed his eyes and walked out of the room...

She smiled to full..and turned around to look at the gate..

Nandini : " let's see how you will resist me.. Mr.Malhotra.. Aaji jahan jahan jaiyega ..wahan wahan Hume he payiga.. " ..she said in her heart with a mischievous glint in her eyes..

Screen freezes on her smirking face..

So! Here is the update..a new phase is starting from here on..hope you all will like it..don't forget to leave your comments..and hit the star icon..

Love..kajal :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.7K 19
CYNASURE .... a love story of two bodies one soul .. MANAN Cynosure a complex word with a simple meaning ... Beautiful the word defines beauty... soo...
84.9K 6K 48
KYY SAGA!!! (Season 2) (2021- 2022) Kyy means "KAISI YEH YAARIYAN" Which once happened to be an MTV youth show and got many hearts hooked to it. (For...
223K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...
40.8K 2.5K 15
this is the 2nd season of my story "Age Difference " you guys love first season so much so I thought to bring next season.... I am not going to give...