School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-six: What Now?
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...

489 17 6
By khadijiah1

Chapter twenty-seven:
Leonardo Hamato
Class: Mutant
Home: New York City, dimension 3rd Earth

I told him most humans wouldn't have survived the amount of rubble I found him under. He explained he was unbreakable—invulnerable to be exact. The incredible strong Luke Cage, the Powerman. Our shells had nothing on him.

"Would you like some ice?" He shook his head.

"I'll be fine. Go tend to your brothers, I can tell you're worried about them. " Bowing slightly, I left Luke alone. He was right, I was worried about my brothers. Especially Donnie. Without him here, we didn't have any way to contact the other Earths. We couldn't think of a plan to get him and the others back.

As for Luke, he needed to get home too. While I was sure the Powerman would fit in fine in our world, he had his own loved ones back home he had to take care of. I was sure his best friend Danny was searching for him now. Everyone was scattered, misplaced. It wasn't good, to say the least.

"Leonardo. You seem troubled." I jumped, before shaking my head quickly.

"No Sensei. I was just thinking about how we could get Donnie back."

"Understandable, my son. The collapse of Hero High was not something any of us could have predicted—at least, not to this magnitude. Tell me, how is our guest?"

"I was just checking up on him Sensei. He claims he has unbreakable skin, so even though the rubble knocked him out, it didn't hurt him, or leave any noticeable scars. Still, it was lucky Raph and I were able to pull him out of the way." Splinter nodded.

"Indeed. Michaelangelo has offered to make dinner with the help of Ms. O'Neal. Raphael and Mr. Jones are tending to our other guests with Mr. O'Neal's help." So Luke wasn't the only one who ended up in our world. I wonder who else ended up here—I guess I was so busy worrying about Donnie that I didn't notice.!

"Alright Sensei. I'll tell Luke."

"No need man, I heard everything." Splinter raised an eyebrow.

"Young man, you should be resting. Unbreakable or not, you have gone through a great amount of stress." Luke waves his hand.

"No need, I got this. Besides, we got villain's to punch."

"The time for punching will come, young Cage. But for now, we must be patient. We have no idea what is in store for us." Splinter said, before heading off towards the kitchen. Once he was out of earshot, I turned to Luke.

"You don't want to rest, would you join me for some training?" Luke grinned.

"Now you're speaking my language."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you sure you're up for this?" I asked. Luke groaned.

"You asked me this three times, dude. For the last time, I'm sure." I sighed.

"I know, I just don't want to hurt you-." No sooner did the words leave my mouth, I found myself face down on the dojo floor. I forgot about the super strength.

"I doubt you will be able to leave a mark, Ninja Boy. Unbreakable skin, remember?" Luke let me up and I groaned, rubbing my arm. This was gonna hurt me a lot more than it was gonna hurt him.

Pulling out my katanas, I got ready to face him.

"Let's try this again." Luke smirked, cracking his knuckles.

"Lets." Luke wasn't as fast as I was, which I played to my advantage. He would swing and I would dodge, making to stay three steps ahead of him. I relayed on being able to catch him off guard and knock him off balance, without causing my harm to myself.

Unfortunately, Luke caught on to what I was doing, and threw me into a wall. Groaning slightly, I quickly stood up, brandishing my Katanas. In a moment of complete stupidity, I brought them down on him...

And they shattered against his chest. Aw shell.

"What are you made of!?" I exclaimed, jumping out of the way.

"Don't know, but it's unbreakable." Luke pinned me to the ground with ease, holding me there until I agreed to yield.

"Ow!! Uncle, uncle!!" Luke chuckled, letting me off the ground.

"Nice spar man. You alright?" I nodded, rubbing my shoulder. I certainly wasn't alright, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

"Yeah, fine. Are you alright?" I asked, standing shakily to my feet. He nodded, a wide smirk on his face.

"You know it." Powerman was an understatement. I imagined getting hit by him was like getting hit by the Hulk. Even Shredder didn't hit that hard.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Victor Stone
Class: Agent
Codename: Cyborg
Home: Jump City, dimension 2nd Earth.

So maybe I might have accidently blown a hole in the wall. So what? It was an accident...

"Mister Stone, I assume you have an explanation for this?" Scott Summers. A.K.A Cyclops. Seemed like a total buzz kill if you ask me.

"He scared TZZ me!"

"We've been in the same class for two years now." Hank said, crossing his arms.

"Doesn't stop you from being any less freaky looking." I muttered.

"I heard that!!"

"Whoops." Scott glared at me. Or, at least I think he did. He didn't look too happy, but with his visor thing, it's kind of hard to tell. Not to mention my robot eye was glitching so, I couldn't see that clearly.

"Look, my arm is glitching, I couldn't TZZ stop it. Be glad I didn't TZZ blow your friends TZZ face off." I said, trying to make it better. His facial expression didn't change.

"Scott, he just needs some fixing up. He can borrow the tools in my lab. Victor isn't all human, you know that." I'm half human, like those demigods or whatever.

Let's just say when Umbridge visited last year, I got into an argument with her on whether or not I'm actually a "half breed".

"Fine. Go fix yourself up. We need everyone to be ready."

"Ready for TZZZ what?" I asked. Scott walked away, which was rude.

"Scott is trying to get everyone back up to peak health so we can be ready for the rest of the dimensions want to attack Hero High. Unfortunately, he doesn't realize that not everyone has a healing factor, or can just put themselves back together like you can." He sounds like a worse version of Robin... like more controlling and demanding. Here I thought that wasn't possible.

"What about the TZZ other TZZ dimensions?" Hank sighed.

"We've made some progress reaching them, but some we can't reach because Doctor Strange isn't at full power or something."

"So why not just build some big TZZ machine that would make it easy to contact other world's or TZZ something? Come on, couldn't be that TZZZ hard." I said, knowing full well it would probably end up being very difficult.

"In order for us to do that, we would need a genius with the blueprints in everyworld. Unfortunately for us, we don't have that. So we're left waiting for Doctor Strange or Reed Richards to make several dimensional windows so we can make a game plan."

"Sounds overly TZZZ complicated." I muttered, fiddling with my arm, while running a full system scan.

"Imagine trying to put this together. Luckily, the Headmaster's were already meeting up." Hank said, nonchalantly. I frowned.

"Why?" Hank blinked, then shrugged.

"I don't know. I never really put much thought into it before." So you work with a telepath, who also happens to be apart of this group full of some of the smartest people of all time, some of the powerful people of all time, and you aren't concerned with why you never thought of that before? I mean, the Headmaster's either went looking for each other, or meet and stayed in touch.

But if they met each other by accident, what caused it?

"Thats... convenient." I said. Of course, Hank caught on to what I was saying.

"I don't think the Professor would willing force us not to question him. That's more of a thing Magento or Doctor Doom would do. However, I can see why you're suspicious."

"Speaking of which, where is TZZ Xavier?" Hank shrugged.

"Don't know. I think he was kidnapped by the Reformatory." Great. Another prisoner.

I'll just add saving Charles Xavier to my long list of things to do.

Along with repairing my arm, severs and speech. That comes first. And finding out where Beast Boy, Robin, Starfire and Raven are...that's second.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hazel Levensque
Class: Demigod, Roman
Godly Parent: Pluto
Home: Camp Jupiter, dimension 4th Earth

It was a very nice house I must say.

There wasn't much in the room. A spare set of clean clothes on the table, with a note on top of them. The shades were closed, but I could see traces of sunlight.

Yawning, I climbed out bed, shaking my head, trying to unjumble my thoughts, while rubbing my arm which was now in a cast. I didnt think it was broken. Most likely sprained.

My mind push images through my thoughts. Hero High broken to the ground...parts of the school were in flames.. everything crumbling to the ground... Frank..

I took a deep breath, trying not to panic. I'll find him, I thought to myself, picking up the note. Hopefully this will distract me.

Ms. Levensque,

The good Doctor has asked not to be disturbed as he meditates to regain his strength. When you awaken, please get changed and head quietly downstairs. Sit in the dinning room and I will feed you and explain the situation, as well as where you are. I will also attend to your arm.

Do not go upstairs. I also ask that you do not touch anything. Also, please do not go into the basement. There's nothing dangerous down there, I just don't want you down there. Finally, I ask that you refrain from opening random doors. Some leads to other dimensions and are highly dangerous.

~Wong

Sighing, I began to follow Wong's instructions. Through it was a little difficult with a sprained arm, I managed to get changed. Opening the door, I headed down to the first floor. I was curious to see what was on the third floor, but I pushed that aside and walked to the first floor.

"Ms. Levensque. It is good to see you awake." The Man before me said. I smiled slightly.

"It's good to be awake...are you Wong?" He nodded.

"Yes. This way please. Some of your friends will be excited to see you awake." He said, leading me down the hall, passes a library and into the dining room.

"Hazel!!"

"Frank!!" We hugged, and I almost cried with joy. I was so worried, and I couldn't express my relief when I saw him.

"This young man was very worried about you. Now sit, and I will get some food ready." Wong vanished into the kitchen, and I looked at Frank.

"I was so worried..."

"So was I." Frank said, smiling. "Wong was sending the kids who healed over to the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier. He thought they would be able to train better there. I healed up pretty quickly but I insisted on staying until you were better. I wasn't about to leave you." I smiled, blushing slightly.

"That's so sweet..is anyone else here?" Frank shrugged.

"If they are, Wong hasn't mentioned them to me. Starfire was here, and a couple of wizards ended up here too."

"Where exactly are we? Wong's note mentioned... a good doctor... are we at Jean Grays house? Madame Pomfey?"

"Doctor Strange actually. Wong said this place was called the Sanctum Santorum or something like that."

"It's a nice house."

"Indeed it is Ms. Levensque. Now before you eat, Doctor Strange asked to speak with you." Exchanging glances with Frank, I followed Wong up to the third floor; exactly where he asked me not to go.

"I thought you didn't--."

"Right through this door Ms. Levensque." Wong said, before leaving me in front of it and walking downstairs. I sighed, taking a deep breath and walking through it.

"Doctor?" Strange looked...exhausted. Even more of his hair seemed to be white, or at least gray, and he looked thinner.

"Are you aware that it has been two weeks since Villain High took over?" My eyes widened. Two weeks?! I thought it was at least a couple of days...

"No..."

"Are you aware that the lines between the dimensions are even thinner?" I shook my head.

"I wasn't aware, no..." Doctor Strange looked at me, and I could see the lack of sleep in his eyes. The lines around his face, dark circles under his eyes.

"The Headmasters of Hero High met by accident. It was a complete accident, but once they realized how much they all had in common, Dumbledore didn't waste any time making sure they were all working together. I warned them about what a strain there was on dimension jumping; jump through too many dimension rifts and eventually the wall won't be there anymore. The dimensions will collapse on each other." As he spoke, I thought about why he was telling me this. Why he wanted to see me...why didn't he try contacting Doctor Fate?

"Luckily, they heeded my warning. By placing the school in a pocket dimension in the middle of all of the dimensions, near the source dimension, we managed to keep the walls in tack. By only allowing students to travel home during certain times we made sure that the walls wouldn't come crumbling to the ground. Fate and I were able to teach students how to control the mystical arts without worrying about a dimension collapsing." Where was he going with this?

Doctor Strange walked over to a self and pulled out a book, flipped through it, then put it back.

"I was surprised Red Skull or Lex Luther did not catch this small problem when they were dimension jumping, recruiting and using your brother as a gateway. With his shadow traveling ability he could slide between the walls without being noticed. The downfall being the physical pain it caused on his body. I wondered why Jadis did not use magic to make sure the walls stay in tack. I questioned why they so carelessly went through the walls, and then it hit me, so suddenly. Do you know what I realized, Ms. Levensque?"

"What did you realize?" I asked, afraid with where he was going.

"I realized that they so carelessly jumped around because they wanted the wall to break. They wanted the world's to crumble."

"Why would they want that?"

"Because a world that is broken is a world easier to conquer. Whatever dimensions are left they will pounce on and conquer with no heroes in there way. And if all of the dimensions are gone, they will use Hero High and all of her beauty to find more." There was a moment of silence, and I let that sink in. They wanted the end of the world...which was crazy... Here I just thought they liked our school better.

"Do you know why I called you up here Ms. Levensque?"

"No, I don't." Doctor Strange walked up to me.

"I called you up here because I belive your power over what you call the Mist may be able to help us make sure the supervillains do not destroy any dimension."

"How can the Mist help you?"

"What you see is not everything. The Mist hides the demigod world from the mortal world, it hides Olympus from the mortals and it hides my home from those who are not worthy to enter. The Mist also hides the dimensional rifts from those who do not know how to find them."

"You want me to make them appear."

"Then we can use those rifts to speak with the other dimensions and quickly come up with a plan to stop them."

"I thought you said we had to be careful about how the rifts are used?"

"Indeed. Which is why we cannot open any new ones; however, we can use the ones that are already opened. We do not need that many however. Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter exist in the same dimension as do many others."

"So we just need them in the same spot to rely the plan and the message."

"Exactly Ms. Levensque. Now I suggest you go eat and rest up. You will need all of your strength for what I am asking you to do." I started to leave, but stopped.

"Doctor, you should eat too."

"No time for that now Ms. Levensque. I must meditate and gather what strength I do have right now. I will eat when the dimensional threat is over."

"Is the dimensions collapsing the only thing that could happen?" Doctor Strange crossed his legs and started to hover, getting into a meditation position.

"If the world's do not crumble, then it will let in threats such as Dormammu or Nightmare who live in Dark Dimensions and wish to take over ours." Purple symbols began to appear on the floor, and Strange closed his eyes.

"Do you think we can stop them in time?"

"I certainly hope so."

"Do you think this is the end of Hero High? Will the school close down after this?" I asked. Strange opened his eyes and looked right at me.

"I certainly hope not Ms. Levensque." And with that, I walked out, closing the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 75 6
Alright here we go another story I'm probably not gonna update for awhile but hey what can ya do.............don't answer that. Y/n was an orphan boy...
48.5K 1.3K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...
58.8K 2.3K 25
Disclaimer: I dont own tmnt or spiderman or any other tv shows or movies. Or the music and pictures.
2.6K 59 18
SLOW UPDATES Formally known as MARVEL (oneshots) i wrote this for myself but if you want to read it go ahead all are welcome In most chapters the rea...