Innayatein- Magic Recreated √

By angelove2

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING..AS SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE WHICH ARE VISIBLE TO THE FOLLOWERS ONLY.. So... More

1. A new phase
2. Some hidden secrets
3. They found her!
4. Family love!
5. In his arms!
6. Rehnuma!
7. Almost caught!
8. Glimpse of Past!
9. Trip to Delhi!
10. Reality check!
11. Shattered soul!
12. CabiNi bond!
13. That was him?
14. A new hope!
15. He is back!
16. Coming to him!
18. Won't Give up!
19. He can't resist!
20. Closeness!
21. Under shower!
22. Chasing Game!
23. Their bickering!
24. Desires at peak (18+)
25. It was a Lie!
26. His side of Story!
27. Precious Moments!
28. Sealed with love 18+!
29. Devil in light!
30. Standing together!
31. Time to reveal!
32. Silence broken!
Private Chapters!
33. Mystery Revealed!
34. Devil's face!
35. War begins!
36. The real devil!
37. Face off!
38. Epilogue!

17. Reality?

15.2K 1.2K 208
By angelove2

MaNan were standing there..hugging each other..the warmth of one another was providing them solace..acting as healer to their wounded heart.. The love which was confined in their hearts ..is finally coming out in form of those pearls which were dripping down their eyes..each passing second was giving them sheer pleasure..nothing in the world can be true than a pure love which these two have in their hearts..

"Nandini" .. Suddenly she heard a voice and a little tap on her shoulder..she opened her eyes and thus met reality..

The door was still closed ..Manik wasn't there.. She was watching the most beautiful dream ..a shy smile touched her lips..and she looked at Cabir ..who was looking at her with confusion..

Cabir : "kya Hua?.. You fine?".. He asked as from last some minutes..she wasn't responding to him..and she simply nodded in assurance ..then he gave her a weak smile..and rang the bell again..

Her eyes were stick on the gate with thumping heart..it was beating more strongly and quickly..

Just then ..the door opened with a slight sound..and the her heartbeat starting running more rapidly..

A old lady with specks looked at them..and their was a big smile on Nandini's face..

" yes..".. She said let looking at the duo..

Cabir : "Hume Manik se milna hai..".. He said impatiently as he was dying to see his best friend..his brother..

Nandini : " please call him..".. She too said impatiently and now lady looked at them thoroughly..

"Kaun hai Maria aunty?" ..the most charming and bewitching voice send chills to her body..

The lady gives a side..now he was standing in front of her.. Looking ethereal even in his normal trouser and black vest..he was looking at her while a tear eloped from her eyes..Cabir was very numb to react .. After one long year...which was not less than a decade ..they were able to see their Manik ...

(Background music)

Pass aaye ..
dooriyan fir bhi kam na Hui..

She started walking with slow and steady steps..she can feel that her soul is coming back inside her body..making her alive..in his absence she wasn't living..but in his memories she was dying every second.. She recalled their happy days..how she used to be in his arms all the time..how he never leave a chance to just stick around her..those days are still fresh in her heart..

Ek adhuri si humari kahani rahi..
Aasman ko zameen yeh jaruri nahi..
Ja mile.. Ja mile..

Tears were trickling down from her eyes..the pace of her heartbeat was increasing by each passing second..finally her illusion is meeting reality..finally her all dreams are coming true.. Her Manik.. Her love.. Her soul.. Her life..is standing in front of her..

Ishq sacha wahi..
Jisko Milti nahi.. Manzilein..
Man..zilein..

She recalled his last words to her "ek bat humesha yad rakhna.. Manik Nandini se bahut pyaar karta " ...recalling his last sentence before they parted..gave shivers to her soul ..that ghastly accident came in front of her eyes..and she lost her sanity..

Rang the..noor tha..
Jab kareeb tu tha..
Ek jannat sa tha..yeh jahan..

She after recalling how that one day..she lost him..she forgot everything..and rushed towards him in the fast speed..but the small distance between them seems likes miles to her..

Waqt ki rait pe..
Kuch mere naam sa..
Likh ke chor gaya..
Tu kahan...

She recalled ..while running..her golden memories with him..she twirling in his arms..snuggling close to him..sleeping by keeping her head on his chest..his soft lovable kisses..their romantic days..his cute smile..her sweet laugh..

Humari adhuri kahani ..

She reached to him..but suddenly she her leg got twisted and she lost her balance..but before she could meet the floor..she found herself in the most safest place..in his arms..he was looking keenly in her eyes..while she was drowning in his ocean like eyes..the time stand still there..the love was blooming once again..the angel of heaven descended down to witness the union of heavenly couple..the goddess of love..herself was in tears ..after seeing the love doves together ...

Their trance broke down..by the sudden voice..

"Manik".. They heard Cabir's voice and they both straighten themselves..she came out of his arms unwillingly as she was feeling heaven in his arms..but she had to come out of his embrace without her consent..

Tears were brimming down from Cabir's eyes..his brother was standing in front of him..and he wasn't able to control his emotions ..the waves of happiness was running inside him and coming outside in form of those tears..

He instantly hugged Manik..while Nandini was smilingly looking at the brothers with tears of joy..the two brothers who actually changed the definition of friendship and brother hood..the two people when comes together gives the new dimension to any relation .. ManBir ..the two hearts but beat as one.. The two best friends ..who can die for each other..

Cabir : "kahan chala gaya tha tu?..tujhe pata hai..kya haal tha hum sab ka tere bina..".. He complained while hugging him..now Manik tried to break the hug but in response Cabir tighten the grip..

Cabir : " Manik..we missed you bro..".. He confessed while tears dripped from his eyes and wetted Manik's shoulder..

Manik then somehow broke the hug..and looked at him with puzzled expression while Nandini and Cabir were smiling..even maria aunty were shocked to see all this..she was silently observing everything...

Manik : "do I know you people?" ...his sudden question took the smile from their face ..and some lines appeared on their respective forehead..

Cabir : "it isn't funny Manik..look we should be the one to be angry on you and here you are playing games with us.. ".. He said with a playful smile but Manik was still looking at him with confusion..

Manik : " No am not playing games with you ..I seriously ..don't know you.. " ..this time he said with more serious tone leaving Cabir and Nandini baffled..

Cabir : "Manik..".. He said with his wide eyes..

Manik : " yes am Manik..but mai ap logo ko nahi janta ..hai kaun ap log?".. He said looking at both of them..now this statement took the floor beneath them..

Cabir : "Manik its me..Cabir.. Your best friend..how can you forget me?.. Kya hua hai tujhe?.. Why you are behaving like this?.. Its me your cabir Manik..we are family..".. He now started panicking..but Nandini was all silent..actually she was very numb to react..she actually lost her sanity with Manik's sudden question...

Manik : " Cabir? ".. He said while emphasizing on the name.. As if he was trying to recall something..

Cabir : " Han...Manik.. Its Cabir..yaad kar.. Am your best friend..".. He said while trying to make Manik realize his identity..

But then Manik placed his Hand on his head..it started aching ..he shut his eyes closely..and soon his head started blasting..he felt drowsy and in next moment he met the floor..unconscious...

Nandini and Cabir were horrified.. Looking Manik in such condition..they both were shocked to hell..

Nandini : "Manik".. She gasped and rushed to him..she placed his head in her lap..and tried to wake him up..

Maria aunty too ran towards him..while Cabir was speechless..
His fear was right..their Manik isn't fine..something definitely happened to him...

Maria aunty : " main doctor ko bulati hoon..".. She said worriedly and Nandini nodded..

After sometime..

Nandini and Cabir were sitting on the sofa..while the doctor was attending Manik inside.. Maria aunty was also worried for Nandini..

Cabir recalled Manik's words..how strange he behaved ..he then looked at maria aunty..as he knew only she can answer to his question..

Cabir : "hua kya hai use?.. Why he was behaving like that?".. He asked being totally confused..

Nandini too looked at maria aunty with tears in her eyes..

" beta..Manik ..he has lost his memory.. Use kuch yaad nahi hai.. " ..she told them the most shocking news and it fell like a thunderstorm on them..

Cabir : "what?".. He shouted in disbelief..

Just then doctor came outside and trio instantly ran towards him..

Nandini : "doc woh theek hai na..is he fine?.. ".. She freaked out but Cabir held her by her shoulder..and she was in tears..

Doc looked at maria aunty and then at Cabir Nandini..he now started talking in his stern voice..

" Manik ko last 1 year se mai he handle karha hoon..he has lost his memory..because of the severe injury in his head..there is a big clot in his brain..agar use thoda sa bhi stress hota hai..Toh nerves shrink hoti hai..due to which he fainted.. And these sudden shocks can be dangerous for him..".. He told them sternly while they were listening him with only pain in eyes..

"Its not good for his health..kisi bhi tarah ka mental stress can Detroit his condition.. He might can have brain hemorrhage.. Or may be he can slip into coma..aur shayad he can loose his life....".. He actually scared the shit out of them..there eyes bulged out with this news..Nandini was totally numb..

Cabir : " nahi..esa nahi ho sakta".. He said totally shattered within himself..but doc assured him..

"Be careful around him..past se related koi bhi cheez unhe yaad dilane ki koshish mat Karna..it is the question of his life and death..so just be extra cautious..".. Doc told them..and then took a leave ..while Nandini and Cabir wasn't able to react to anything..

Nandini : " kya ho raha hai yeh sab?.. Humare sath kyu ho raha hai Manik..hum itne kareeb hai..fir kyu yeh dooriyan hai..mai mar jaungi tumhare bina Manik.. How can you forget me?.. Forget us?.. I can't survive ..I need you..I need us..wapas aa jao Manik..please come back to your Nandini..please..".. She cried inside her heart...tears dripping down her eyes continuously ..nothing was soothing her aching heart..she just wants to cocooned herself in his arms..she just wants to hold his hand and take him with herself ..far away from here..where their love will blossom again..

"But ap log hai kaun?".. Maria aunty finally asked looking at the shattered faces of them..

Cabir : " am Cabir..Manik's friend.. ".. He told her in weak voice..now the lady looked at Nandini who was constantly looking towards Manik's room door..

" aur beta ap.. Apka kya relation hai Manik se?".. She asked looking at Nandini.. Nandini slowly raised her face and looked at the lady..she was about to answer when Cabir held her hand and prevent her from uttering the truth..

Cabir : "she is my sister..".. He said on her behalf and Nandini looked at him with puzzled expression..on which he blinked his eyes..and she nodded..

Just then something hit on Cabir's mind..and some questions started haunting him..

Cabir : "agar use kuch yaad nahi ..then how you know ki uska naam Manik hai..and moreover apko woh mila kaha?".. He asked to maria aunty and before she could answer...they heard a voice..

" I have that answer..".. They turned around and saw a stunning girl..standing on the door..she walked inside gracefully.. And looked at maria aunty..

"Thank you for calling aunty..Manik theek hai na?".. She asked and lady nodded..

Cabir : " aap?".. He said in confusion..

"Aliya.. Aliya saxena".. She introduced herself and Cabir Nandini looked at her..

Aliya : " actually ..woh mujhe 1 year pehle ..Agra - Delhi highway pe jo cliff hai..waha mila tha..he was badly injured..mai aur meri team ..hum log usi cliff ke neeche ek village hai..hum waha survey karne Gaye the..tabhi Hume ..Manik mila..he was lying lifelessly near some bushes..humne use bahar nikala aur use hospital le aaye..I didn't knew who he is..when doctor gave me his belongings ..I came to know his name which was in his driving license.. He was unconscious for almost 2 weeks.. Jab use hosh aaya ..use kuch yaad nahi tha..isliye mai use leke California chali gayi..maria aunty ke pass..tabse Manik humare sath he rehta hai..".. She told them the whole story while they both were totally numb..

Cabir : "itna kuch he was bearing..aur mai use find nahi kar paya..".. He cursed himself but Nandini held his hand..

Aliya : " aap log hai kaun?".. She asked and now Cabir said the same thing ..he told maria aunty..he didn't revealed Nandini's true identity..

Screen freeze on surprising face of Nandini..

Hawwww!! Yeh kya ho gaya?? ..ab kya hoga?.. So many questions right?.. But there is only one answer.. WAIT FOR NEXT..

Am sure the upcoming plot ..you will like it..am more than sure about it..but all I want you people to calm and compose..and believe in your instincts..

Leave your comments.. Love.. Kajal :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
49.7K 3K 11
Here I am back to grab your attention with another work of mine of course with our evergreen and hot couple Manan. So I have always loved the respon...
26.3K 1.7K 19
CYNASURE .... a love story of two bodies one soul .. MANAN Cynosure a complex word with a simple meaning ... Beautiful the word defines beauty... soo...
223K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...