Innayatein- Magic Recreated √

By angelove2

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING..AS SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE WHICH ARE VISIBLE TO THE FOLLOWERS ONLY.. So... More

1. A new phase
2. Some hidden secrets
3. They found her!
4. Family love!
5. In his arms!
6. Rehnuma!
7. Almost caught!
8. Glimpse of Past!
9. Trip to Delhi!
10. Reality check!
11. Shattered soul!
12. CabiNi bond!
13. That was him?
15. He is back!
16. Coming to him!
17. Reality?
18. Won't Give up!
19. He can't resist!
20. Closeness!
21. Under shower!
22. Chasing Game!
23. Their bickering!
24. Desires at peak (18+)
25. It was a Lie!
26. His side of Story!
27. Precious Moments!
28. Sealed with love 18+!
29. Devil in light!
30. Standing together!
31. Time to reveal!
32. Silence broken!
Private Chapters!
33. Mystery Revealed!
34. Devil's face!
35. War begins!
36. The real devil!
37. Face off!
38. Epilogue!

14. A new hope!

11.7K 1.2K 171
By angelove2

Cabir went in the side to receive the call...while somehow they consoled Nandini..and cleared the road..

" what? ".. He shouted in utmost disbelief.. Phone dropped from his hand..and tears fell down his eyes..

Navya saw a shocking state of Cabir .. She was confused with his expressions..

Navya : " Mukti ..Abhi..tum Nandini ko hotel le jao..hum Cabir ko leke aate hai.. ".. She told them softly and they nodded..

Mukti : " Nandini..chal..",.. He then hold Nandini's hand..

Nandini : "Mukti Woh ..Woh..Manik..".. She again tried to tell her about what she saw sometime back..

Abhi : " Nandini we will talk about this later.. Abhi hotel chalte hai..".. He told her and she nodded like a obedient kid..then they both took her from there..

Navya walked towards Cabir and placed her hand on his shoulder..he was standing still as if high voltage current hit on his body..he freezes on his spot..she shook him a little and this brought him back to the reality..

Navya : "kya baat hai Cabir?.. Tum theek ho na?".. She asked with concern filled voice and he looked at her with surprising expression...

Cabir : " commissioner ka call aaya tha".. He told her softly and she now listened him calmly as his eyes were shining ..tears were in them but a beautiful smile crept on his lips..

Cabir : "humara Manik zinda hai.. He is alive Navya..",.. He told her and she was speechless..this one news Gave her gossebumbs.. She was looking at him dumbfounded with her wide eyes..

Navya : " Manik sir ..he ..he is alive.. Sach mei? ".. She asked in her stammering tone and he nodded in approval.. She pounced upon him..and he took her in his protective embrace ..

Their happiness crossed all the boundaries.. Both were very happy ..which was clearly evident from their eyes which were full of tears ..

Navya : " Hume yeh baat Nandini ko batani chahiye..".. She said in enthusiastic tone after breaking the hug..

Cabir : 'nahi Navya Abhi nahi..".. He stopped her and she looked at him with confusion..

Navya : "but kyu Cabir?..she has the right to know this ..".. She said in soft tone..

Cabir : " Han..she has full right to know this..lekin usse pehle ..let me get sure..commissioner ko sirf ek lead mili hai and we need to find out everything ..main Nandini ko hope deke use todna nahi chahta ..Woh seh nahi paegi.."... He made her understand and she nodded ..both start walking after Cabir picked the mobile from floor.. when suddenly Navya stopped him and he looked at her in confusion..

Cabir : "kya hua?" ..he asked looking at her..

Navya : "thodi der pehle Nandini said ki usne Manik sir ko dekha ..Cabir kahi Manik sir sach mei Toh yaha nahi the..".. She said while recalling the past incidents and this made Cabir ponder on it..

Cabir : " ho sakta hai.. But we need to be sure..".. He told and she nodded ..then he picked out his phone from his pocket and dialled a number..

"Cabir here.. Do one thing....... Yes! I want all the reports before the dawn.. Make sure I want every single detail.. You better take care of it..".. He instructed something on the call and then hung up...

After that.. Navya and cabir moved out to the hotel..where Mukti and Abhi took Nandini ..

Hotel ..

Nandini was standing near the window ..looking at the full moon.. She smiled when she saw his face inscribed in the moon..

(Edited by me)

Nandini : " mera dil janta tha Manik..uski dhadkan use wapas jarur milegi..".. She thought with a peaceful smile on her face ..which was lost from a long time..

She then recalled how she saw Manik today.. She smiled more broadly now..

Nandini : "am sure ..it wasn't my imagination ..tum waha sach mei the Manik..I know tum the..".. She now said recalling the glimpse of him ..she saw.. ..

Just then Abhi ..Mukti entered in her room..and saw her standing there on the window ..all calm and composed..

Abhi : " Nandini ..".. He called her and she turned around.. Mukti saw a new hope in her eyes.. They both witnessed a gleam in her eyes ..she was shining just like before..

Mukti : "tu thek hai na?".. She asked with concern filled voice and Nandini nodded with a smile..

Nandini : " Manik wapas aa gaya hai..I want to know where he is ..".. She told them with her joyous tone and Abhi Mukti looked at her with sad expression..

Abhi : "Nandini..Woh Manik.....".. He tried to tell her that it was again her imagination but he was cut in mid by one voice..

" Abhi..".. A sharp voice made Mukti and Abhi turn around while Nandini looked straight as the person was standing on the door..

They found Cabir and Navya standing there ..

Cabir : "Abhi ..sab theek hai..relax..".. He told him calmly ..Abhi tried to say something ..but Cabir blinked his eyes slowly.. Mukti looked at Navya who was smiling ..Abhi too got confused...

Cabir : " tum log bahar jao..Let Me talk to my sister.."..he told them..and they all nodded ..

After they all went out..Cabir closed the door and Nandini sat down on the bed with a smile..he saw the same sparkle in her eyes ..which was used to be there one year ago..

Cabir too sat down in front of her..and looked at her intently ..she gave him a big shining smile..

Nandini : "I know ..tum logo ko lag raha hai..that again I imagined Manik..but Cabir this time am sure .. He was there for real .." ..she talked in her soft but confident voice ..he smiled looking at the confidence in her voice..

Cabir : "mera dil bhi yeh manna chahta hai Nandini..that he was there for real.." ..he said in his heart..looking at her..

Nandini : "mera hona is baat ka proof hai Cabir..ki mera Manik hai kahi ..Woh hai Cabir .. Manik zinda hai.." .. She said with tears In her eyes but smile on her face..

Cabir : "Nandini..mai yeh nahi janta sach kya hai..but agar Woh sach mei Manik tha ..Toh we will get him back ..I promise ..is baar MaNan milkar rahenge .." ..his words made her smile to fullest and they both hug each other emotionally ..

Nandini : "manik..I will find you for sure..".. She said in her heart while hugging him..

Cabir : " you have to come back bro..for Nandini ..for us".. He said in his heart with some tears in his eyes..

Scene shifted ..

"Han..I reached safely.. Nahi don't worry aunty am fine .. Abhi toh aaya hoon.. Han ..Han Main jaldi wapas aa jaunga.. Bas need to complete this work ..".. A boy was sitting on the sofa and talking on the phone.. His face didn't showed ..but his twinkling eyes telling the honesty in him..

He hung up the call..and started doing his work in the laptop..when suddenly a past incident came in front of his eyes..

" I heard some voices ..esa lag raha tha Jese..someone was screaming..but the street was so busy ki kuch samjh he nahi aa raha tha..".. He thought with a confusion..

"I think am thinking over.. But dude ..concentrate on that work for which you Are here..".. He said to himself and resumed his work..

Scene shift to Hotel..

Mukti : " Manik sir ..he is alive.."..she said emotionally and tears made their way out ..on which Navya nodded..

After moving out of the room..Navya took Abhi and Mukti with her in her room..and there she told them everything which happened sometimes back.. That commissioner call ..and everything..

Abhi : "that means ..possibility hai ki Nandini ne sach Mei Manik ko dekha tha..".. He said in his joyous tone..

Navya : " Han..Abhi..ho sakta hai..but right now we can't discuss this news with nandini".. She told them and they looked at her surprisingly .. So she continued..

Navya : "first we need to be sure..and Cabir ne bola hai ki after getting sure ..we will tell everything to Nandini..".. She told them and after a deep thought they nodded In approval..

Mukti : " shayad humari lives ki happiness wapas aa rahi hai ".. She said with a smile..and this made trio smile to full..

On the other hand ..

Cabir was really getting restless..he just wants to get the good news ..he was moving to and fro in the compound..and just then his phone started ringing..

" Han bolo..".. He instantly picked the call..

"Sir ..we collected every info ..and shayad the person is Manik Malhotra only..".. The person told him and big smile crept on his face but that word shayad made him angry ..

" I don't want your shayad.. I want surety ..you got that?.. And if he Is Manik Malhotra then collect every info and find out where he is .. Next time when you call me.. Make sure ..you don't give me your shayad " ..he answered In anger..

"Okay sir ..before the sunrise ..I will give you every info..".. The person answered him..and Cabir after saying okay..cut the call..

Cabir : " this night is going to be the longest ..this night is the last darkest night of our lives.. Kyunki kal subah ke sooraj ke sath ..hum sab ki life badal jaegi.. Esa mera dil keh raha hai..".. he thought while looking at the moon which was shining but then hid behind the black clouds of the sky..

Screen split into 3 parts.. On left..there is Cabir ..on right ..there is Nandini..and in mid there is human figure with black shadow...

Boom!!! That's call dhamaka.. So is that person is really Manik Malhotra?.. Or something else is waiting for them?..

Hope you all like the part.. Love you all..don't forget to vote and comment..

Love..Kajal :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.7K 19
CYNASURE .... a love story of two bodies one soul .. MANAN Cynosure a complex word with a simple meaning ... Beautiful the word defines beauty... soo...
436K 27.1K 30
A story of a girl who love everything round herself ..... and her this nature makes her fall in love with a heart broken person....who is just not r...
215K 5.8K 47
Mature content 🔥 ⚠ 18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
969K 51.5K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives