Innayatein- Magic Recreated √

By angelove2

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING..AS SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE WHICH ARE VISIBLE TO THE FOLLOWERS ONLY.. So... More

1. A new phase
2. Some hidden secrets
3. They found her!
4. Family love!
5. In his arms!
6. Rehnuma!
7. Almost caught!
8. Glimpse of Past!
10. Reality check!
11. Shattered soul!
12. CabiNi bond!
13. That was him?
14. A new hope!
15. He is back!
16. Coming to him!
17. Reality?
18. Won't Give up!
19. He can't resist!
20. Closeness!
21. Under shower!
22. Chasing Game!
23. Their bickering!
24. Desires at peak (18+)
25. It was a Lie!
26. His side of Story!
27. Precious Moments!
28. Sealed with love 18+!
29. Devil in light!
30. Standing together!
31. Time to reveal!
32. Silence broken!
Private Chapters!
33. Mystery Revealed!
34. Devil's face!
35. War begins!
36. The real devil!
37. Face off!
38. Epilogue!

9. Trip to Delhi!

15.4K 1.3K 171
By angelove2

MaNan Room :

It's a new beautiful morning..birds were chirping outside..a very soft cold wind is blowing and here a beautiful girl covered in a warm royal blue guilt sleeping peacefully ..hugging her knees ..she was looking so beautiful while sleeping that even almighty admire her beauty..

She lazily stretched her hand ..and traced the fabric of the bed..her eyes were closed..she frowned in sound sleep..very lazily she opened her eyes slowly only to find a disheartening scenario in front of her eyes..

She woke up with a jerk and started looking here and there..but there was none..she felt dejected..but soon her eyes fell on the later which was little under the pillow and little outside..

She picked up the letter and started reading it..

"I know you must be thinking that why I didn't woke you up?..hai na" ..she pouted sadly and nodded in yes..

"Shona! I wanted to wake you up but you were looking like a angel descended from heaven..so I chucked my plan of waking you up..".. She read and smiled shyly..

" thank god ..at least smile touched your face ..".. This line made her smile more broadly and she continue reading..

"Mai rukna chahta tha but I had no other option then leaving..before anyone woke up I left .. Now get ready as you people has to leave for Delhi and shona! My wishes are with you .. All the best for your book ".. His letter made her smile to fullest.. She kissed the letter and smiled..

Nandini : " I love you Manik..".. She confessed looking at the letter..and then she stepped out of the bed to get freshen up but before going in washroom ..she very securely placed the letter in her cupboard..

After sometime..Living area..

Everyone was ready..Cabir asked the driver to put the luggage in the car..and driver complied.. Navya ..Abhi..Mukti..were talking while cabir's eyes were on the stairs..

Cabir : "yeh Nandini kyu nhi aayi Abhi tak?".. He thought and Navya saw him standing a bit far..so she walked towards him..

Navya : " Cabir..she must be sleeping..".. She said with a smile after coming to him..and he smiled as how deeply she knows her..without even talking about Nandini ..she came to know that he is waiting for her only..

"Who is said am sleeping?".. A loud chirpy voice made them look at upstairs and their face light up seeing Nandini standing with a big smile on her face..

She was wearing a very beautiful white crop top..a black jacket ..black jeans ..amazing shades ..her long hairs were curled and most importantly she was wearing a very precious smile..

She descended downstairs while everyone were elated to see her smiling glowing face..

Cabir : " you looking beautiful..".. He complimented her with a smile..and she hugged him as the response..

"Kya mera dil nahi karta Cabir ko hug karne ka?.. But am unable to..".. Manik's words ringed in her eardrums..and she smiled...

" this hug is from Manik Cabir.."..she said in her heart with a big broad smile on her face..

She broke the hug and Cabir looked at her with a smile and he felt like she wanted to tell him something..

Cabir : "kya hua?..kuch kehna hai kya?"..she asked looking at her face which was clearly showing her state of heart..

Nandini : " nahi..kuch nhi".. But she vehemently denied..he wasn't convinced by her denial but he smiled..

Abhi and Mukti too walked towards them with a smile..

Abhi : "ahh! Someone is looking breath taking..".. He openly flirt with her but before she could reply..he felt a tight slap on his shoulder..

Mukti : " dare you flirt with my bestie".. She said in a stern reply..

Abhi : "yar tum yeh pyar se bhi bol sakti thi na maarne ki kya jarurat thi..jhasi ki Rani..".. He said while rubbing his shoulder..

While others were smiling and giggling..but Mukti was shooting daggers on him..

Navya : " okay okay..tum dono apni tom and jerry ki fight bad mei continue Karna..first let's move from here..otherwise we will be late..".. She said making them see the time..and they all rushed outside..while Nandini was walking a little slow behind them..

And the reason was .. She was using her mobile with a smile.. Cabir turned around to see Nandini and he saw her smilingly looking in the phone..he made a confused face..

Cabir : "why I always have a feeling that she is hiding something from us?.. ".. He thought while looking at him..

Cabir : " Nandini.. ".. He called her and she instantly composed herself..her sudden changed behavior not gone unnoticed by Cabir..

Nandini : " han..am coming.."... She replied and he smiled..he turned around and started walking ahead..whereas she too a sigh of relief..

Cabir : "I need to keep eye on her..".. He thought and walked straight to the car..

After a minute or so..even Nandini stepped inside the car.. Cabir took the driving seat..Navya sat next to him..on the back seat Mukti and Abhi settled and Nandini obtained the last seat..

Through out the journey she was on phone..smiling ..giggling silently and Cabir was watching all this in the rear view..today for the first time he is noticing her actions so keenly..

Airport :

They reached on time and seating inside the plane..Nandini took the window seat and Cabir Navya ..Abhi Mukti were seating ahead her..

" Han ..bas am going to switch off the phone..".. She answered the text ..

"Then..how will I talk?".. And there came a very cute babyish answer..she smiled shyly..

" just like I will talk..".. She answered and giggled..

"Matlab?".. There came a confusing reply..

" matlab.. I will talk with you in dreams and you too talk in dreams..".. She replied..with a smile..

"That wasn't a funny joke Mrs.Malhotra..".. She read the reply and this mere amendment in her name she loves a lot...

" you know what Manik.. I love it when you calls me Mrs. Malhotra.. It provides solace to me..".. She answered in a little emotional tone..

"And I love it more ..because it makes me feel that you only belongs to Me..".. He answered and she smiled broadly..

Just then she heard the announcement for switching off the mobiles as they were about to take off ..she vehemently said bye to him although she wanted to do chit chat with him..but the protocols need to be follow..

He also said bye to her unwillingly ..then she switched off the cellphone....

After sometime..

She was looking outside ..and she can see the clouds all around..everything was looking beautiful..and even she can feel herself flying in the air..her Manik is with her and that's enough for her to smile..but she was sad as well..because her own people are unaware from such big truth of her life..

Nandini : " I wish..mai sach bata pati..".. She thought sadly and closed her eyes..she wore the eyes mask and slept for sometime..

On the other hand ..Cabir was getting restless..all those things he noticed today ..it wasn't making sense to him..he was trying to join the dots and complete the puzzle but nothing working out in his favor..

Cabir : "kuch toh definitely hai..which is in front of my eyes..but still am not able to see it..".. He thought recalling all that..

Delhi..

Soon they all reached Delhi..and as they were there for a big event of her big launch ..so loads of media was present on the airport itself ..but as everyone knows that Nandini don't like facing cameras.. So Cabir asked Navya and Mukti to take Nandini from the back door ..and they complied..

While Cabir moved out from front door with Abhimanyu with him..as Cabir is not any ordinary guy..camera flashes instantly fell on him..and he tried his best to ignore..

He then moved out from there without giving heed to any journalist.. After Manik left..Cabir stopped interacting with media as none ever saw Manik Malhotra by face so it was a plus point for Cabir to hide about Manik's absence ..

After reaching their car..Navniti were already there.. Abhi and Cabir also sat down inside it..and driver drove them away ..

Event venue :

After relaxing they all reached the book launch venue..and as expected Nandini was again looking marvelous ..and so as the other two girls..

Abhi : "girls have some mercy on boys..".. He said in the dramatic tone and girls smiled..while Cabir was smiling looking at Navya..who was looking so different today..she with eyes asked " what " on which he gestured "gorgeous" ..she blushed with his remark..and smiled..

Just then Nandini felt the vibration In her cell phone which was in her hands..so she excused herself and went a little far from them while they were talking on some random stuffs..

"Kya hua?".. She asked keeping her hand on the phone's speaker a little and she was looking here and there..just to check if anyone is watching them..

" come outside.."..she heard his stern voice which made her shocked..

"What?".. She said in utmost confusion..

" yaar tum question bahut karti ho..stop questioning and come outside ..fast.. Am waiting " ..his last word made her shocked..before she could question him further..he disconnected the call..

Nandini : "waiting outside?".. She thought in surprising manner ..then she turned her face to look at them..they were standing bit far and was talking freely..their attention wasn't on her so she seek the opportunity and moved out of the place..

But today..destiny have some other plans for her..as soon as she moved out..Cabir looked in the direction where she was standing a while ago..he roamed his eyes all over in the hall..but there was no sign of her..

Cabir : " yeh Nandini kaha chali gayi..".. He thought with worry all over his face..

Outside the venue..

Nandini came out luckily none was there..as everyone was inside ..she saw Manik standing in the extreme corner in a little dark..leaning on the wall..she ran towards him and as soon as she reached him..he engulfed her in his arms..and took her lips for a passionate kiss..

.he start tasting every bit of her lips..he then licked her lips..as she has put his favorite apple cider flavor lipstick..he start nibbling his lips on her..while she was craving for a deep passionate kiss..

She parted her lips..to give him excess to her mouth..his tongue travel inside her mouth ..relishing the taste of her mouth..which is always like honey to him..he was devouring her lips..and left making her pant..she was gasping badly ..

Nandini : "such a monster you are.."... She complained after hugging him .and he smiled..

Manik : " tell me something I don't know..".. He said while smiling mischievously and she smiled broadly .

Nandini : "tum yaha kese?".. She asked still in his arms..

Manik : " was missing my shona..".. He answered after dropping a kiss on her head..she smiled at his love..

Both tighten the hold on each other ..and soon they were in different world..where there is only love and love..

"Nandini!" .. A sudden shock filled voice made her broke the hug..and next what she saw made her shocked to core..

Screen freezes on her shocking expression...

So..here is the part..I don't know whether the part was good or not..but all I can say is next part will be very interesting.. I mean I will try to make it interesting..

Do leave your votes and comments..will wait for it :) ..

Love..Kajal..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 6K 48
KYY SAGA!!! (Season 2) (2021- 2022) Kyy means "KAISI YEH YAARIYAN" Which once happened to be an MTV youth show and got many hearts hooked to it. (For...
262K 13.5K 57
Love is like a lost object If u search too hard, you won't find it But if u just forget about it momentarily It will show up in most UNEXPECTED W...
49.7K 3K 11
Here I am back to grab your attention with another work of mine of course with our evergreen and hot couple Manan. So I have always loved the respon...
984K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...