WILD ➞ Fred Weasley

By rxmione

YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well... More

disclaimers
trailers
WILD
graphic gallery
epigraph
prologue
PART ONE
i. lockhart and lockdowns
ii. summer's a knife
iii. baby, please come home!
iv. pretty boy
v. winter days drifting away
vi. hypothetically speaking
vii. the end of an era
PART TWO
viii. this is why we can't have nice things
ix. new term, new death-trap
x. good times and age lines
xi. love stinks
xii. yule-posals
xiii. a winter's ball
xiv. blame it on the alcohol
xv. the black lake
xvi. spicy pisces
xvii. all for nothing at all
xviii. life and death
PART THREE
xix. like father, like daughter
xx. smells like amortentia
xxi. midnight memories
xxii. badges, brooms, and brothers
xxiii. hog's head
xxiv. the highs and lows of inter-house quidditch
xxv. locker room kisses
xxvi. bring your daughter to work day
xxvii. a very grimmauld christmas (part one)
xxviii. a very grimmauld christmas (part two)
PART FOUR
xxix. much ado about something
xxx. stupid cupid
xxxi. chivalry is not dead
xxxii. secret secret, i've got a secret
xxxiii. there's no crying in quidditch
xxxiv. sparks fly
xxxv. unpathed waters, undreamed shores
xxxvi. george and fred's dramatic departure
xxxvii. blessed be the peacemakers
xxxviii. dusk 'till dawn
PART FIVE
xxxix. opening day
xli. any way the wind blows
xlii. clean
xliii. the order of the pheonix
xliv. nasty nineteen
xlv. 'twas the night before christmas
xlvi. last christmas
xlvii. snowmageddon
xlviii. my funny valentine
xlix. family ties
l. song sung blue
li. funeral
PART SIX
lii. the one
liii. lover's quarrel
liv. holier than thou
lv. happy birthday, harry! sorry your party's so lame
lvi. marriage is what brings us together
lvii. ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies
A/N (ANNOUNCEMENT!)
lviii. the morning after
lix. 'o brother, where art thou
lx. potterwatch
lxi. sweet child o' mine
lxii. birthday at the burrow
lxiii. but it's not like chrismtas at all
lxiv. the babysitter's club
lxv. girl's night in
lxvi. elysium
lxvii. ollivander
lxviii. one day more
lxix. as the world caves in
lxx. may third
epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ALTERNATE ENDING #1
A/N!!

xl. infatuation

63.4K 1.8K 3.1K
By rxmione

FORTY
[warning: smut!]

FRED SMILED TO HIMSELF as he heard the door to the flat open and saw Rory step inside. It was nearing the end of July, and everyone had gotten quite settled into a routine balancing work and personal life.

Rory's smell after a day at work was as sweet as she was. Her pale pink apron sat comfortably around her waist, an area where Fred's hands usually resided and her hair was in a curly ponytail which she looked absolutely beautiful in. Although he missed her on days where they both worked, he loved her independence and getting to hear about her day and the uniqueness of it compared to his.

"Oh, Freddie!" Rory beamed and sat down on the couch, kicking her white tennis shoes off, "We've started selling all sorts of blueberry treats since they're in season! You'll have to come and get some when you can, I know they're your favorite."

Fred smiled and sat back down next to the girl. She swung her legs on to his lap and rested her head on the cream colored pillow on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling. He could tell she was tired by the way she would close her eyes for a few seconds and flutter them open again. However it was far too early to go to sleep, at least for them.

"George is doing inventory downstairs. He probably won't be up for another few hours." Fred explained. Rory nodded with a slight twinkle in her eye.

"Lovely." She smiled, "That reminds me, I need to get out of this uniform."

"I can help you with that," Fred grinned. He was constantly joking with the girl. His words always coated with a sexual connotation. It was his sense of humor. Rory never seemed to mind. Especially when they were alone.

Rory shook her head with a smile and took her leg's off his lap. She stepped into her and Fred's room, with the door still open, and began removing her frilly and old-school work uniform. First to go was the apron, then she slowly took off her white dress and let down her hair, chocolate curls bouncing against her shoulders. Fred didn't realize his mouth was agape, droll nearly coming out, until the girl pointed it out.

"You always look so surprised," she sighed, slipping into more comfortable attire which she looked equally as beautiful in. One of the boy's own t shirts covered her body, the fabric just hitting her mid-thighs. The girl sat down on their bed and was now more slightly out of view.

"I just can't believe you manage to get more beautiful each time," he smiled.

"Come here, Freddie," her voice rang out through the small flat and the boy got up to join her in their bedroom. The brunette was laying on the bed, her legs hanging off the end. Fred appreciated the view. One he'd seen before when they spent nights alone in the flat. His mind began to wander back to those nights. He craved nothing more in that moment to feel the sensation of her fingers gripping his red hair tightly as he showed her just how much he loved her.

She softly patted to the empty bed space beside her indicating for him to join the girl. He mimicked her position, except for his much longer legs allowed his feet to actually touch the ground whereas Rory could only touch her tip toes to the hardwood floor.

"You look good in my clothes," he smirked.

Rory sighed and propped her elbow up and faced the boy, "You know what I'd look better in?" She leaned to his ear and whispered with a grin, "Nothing."

Fred's eyes widened and a foolish smile spread across his freckled face. He enjoyed seeing Rory get more comfortable as their relationship progressed. He liked taking it slow. Fred remembered years ago when Rory came into the Gryffindor common room, a bundle of nerves, asking him and George for advice about boys and their simple minds and even simpler anatomy. Now, she was comfortable enough to make the first move some nights and to move his hands to places on her body where she craved his touch (that he avoided initially, in fear she would become uncomfortable).

"Nothing, huh?" He smirked, "That's something I wouldn't mind seeing."

"Fred," she said slowly, moving to the top of the bed, sitting crossed legged. "I love you."

The boy sat up and joined her, sitting near the stack of pillows against the headboard, "I know. I love you too."

The girl shook her head and grabbed his hands, "I... I want to show you how much I love you. I know you've been practicing the Protection Charm and you always bring it up but... I'm finally ready."

"Rory," Fred spoke with disbelief, "Are you sure?"

The girl didn't respond with words, but with a kiss. Rory tasted like the sweets she had definitely snuck during her shift. Fred liked it, he always liked kissing her. She was soft but aggressive simultaneously, like a riptide crashing on the timid sand. She placed herself on top of him and slowly moved her hips to a rhythm he quite liked.

The kisses continued, and before Fred knew it he found himself between the girl's legs in an attempt to warm her up before they went all the way (he didn't want to admit it was a tip he learned from sneaking a peak at one of Marina's copies of CosmoWitch). Breathy moans escaped her pink lips and she had her fingers tightly grasping at his fiery locks just like he'd imagined not too long prior. The loose fabric of his t shirt still rested on her body, he liked seeing her in it too damn much to want it to be taken off so early into the night.

He felt as her legs began to tremble for him. A smile spread across his face and he climbed to meet her at the head of the bed again.

"Should we... cast a Silencing Charm on the room and lock the door in case —" Rory began, slightly out of breath.

Fred smirked and cut her off, "I think it's a bit too late for a Silencing Charm, love. You were being awfully loud just a bit ago — "

Rory blushed and rolled her eyes, she reached for her wand, which was placed on the night table beside her, and performed a spell to silence the room as well as lock and close the door.

They looked at each other, full knowledge of what was about to occur between the two. Once again, their unspoken dialogue was in full force. Without verbal agreement, the two began kissing once more.

Fred knew hundreds of spells and incantations. He knew a million things about Rory, but when she pressed her lips to his he couldn't even remember his own name. Her kiss was a beautifully toxic remedy that sent a wave of pleasure down his body, which was surprising for such an innocent and awkward girl.

But Fred didn't mind her passion was out of character, because he loved her and wanted to savor the moment. And soon the kiss got deeper and deeper, more and more lust protruded with every movement.

It was all going in a very new and interesting direction, one that excited Fred, until Rory burst out in a fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry," she quickly apologized, still softly giggling. The boy cracked a smile too, knowing full well they were nervous laughs.

Fred saw Rory take a deep breath in order to remain calm as she straddled him and began pulling his shirt over his head. Unfortunately, it got caught on his neck causing Rory to burst into another fit of giggles.

"What's so funny now?" Fred asked, jokingly.

"I don't know, your shirt got stuck!" She laughed.

Fred sighed, "Merlin, Rory, I'm so in love with you."

And then he kissed the girl again bringing her back in the passionate zone. She smiled against his lips and she undid his belt and removed his pants all together.

Fred felt the heat grow in his face as he began removing the fabric from her body, "Rory, are you sure —"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life, Fred Weasley." She nodded, moving her kiss to his neck where he could feel her softly leaving her mark.

The boy took off her shirt leaving her in nothing but a pale yellow colored bra with small daisies on it and heather grey underwear. Although not intentionally sexy, he found it to be.

"Please tell me you can unhook a bra," Rory mumbled, another soft chuckle escaping her lips.

"I hope so." He joked, flipping their position so the girl was now underneath him.

After removing the remainder of their clothing (with a successful –  but tricky – bra unhook) Fred asked consent one final time before muttering the protection spell under his breath.

Letting go of his wand he brushed his finger over the plum colored marking Rory had given him from her immense infatuation. He soon began kissing the girl once again. Her chestnut hair smelled of vanilla and her lips tasted like candy.

Since he first met the girl he knew she was beautiful. She was always beautiful to him. Whether it was a lazy night in the summertime, the Yule Ball, or when she was up crying her eyes out because of all she lost, she was beautiful.

And she was beautiful then as she traced figures on his back and left marks on his body. She was beautiful in the dim light tangled in the pale sheets.

When she moved softly against his hips pleasure rushed through him liked waves, coursing through his veins. And suddenly they became one. The kisses they shared that lasted only seconds and the bodies moving together in tandem.

Her hot breath on his skin made his hairs stand on end, his heart beating faster against his ribcage and her hands traveling up and down his body left him longing for more. He ached for Rory's fingertips to brush against his collarbone, for her to grip his shoulders and call out for him blindly in the darkness. Every touch left him longing for more. He looked at her and she looked at him with longing and lust and as she inhaled, and he exhaled, in that moment all he wanted was for her oxygen to fill his lungs.

Her soft whimpers of pain were drowned out by her exclamations of love he reciprocated without hesitation. His hand found his way to her's and he intertwined their fingers. The girl gripped tightly, knuckles white, as if she never wanted to let go. He enjoyed each second they were so close, bodies and souls becoming one.

Fred made sure Rory was feeling the immense pleasure he was and that it was an experience they could share. He knew he was succeeding as her nails dug deeper into his back and her gasps grew louder and more rapid. There was nothing more he wanted than for her to feel good, as he reached his own paradise, he continued his focus on her. Soon, she had reached her's too. He collapsed beside her and planted a kiss on her forehead. She took deep breaths to slow her heart rate and laid beside him.

For once, they went to sleep fairly early, nothing but each other on the other's mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
11.7K 234 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
419K 10.6K 94
Delaney McKinnon, the daughter of the late Marlene McKinnon was raised by wolves. Well, really a rather gentle werewolf who also happened to be her g...
226K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...