drug [ pjm ]

Bởi -excuseme

..... wherein a lad named jimin asks a favor from a girl because it's needed for him to not let go of the pas... Xem Thêm

Prologue
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
Book Trailer
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
Special Chapter
Sequel Announcement
¡ Sequel !

Epilogue

4.7K 202 146
Bởi -excuseme

(Play media :^))

"Let me help you with that." Jungkook says, about to take your big luggage, but you pull it away from him.

"It's okay." 

"I insist. This will be the last time I'll be helping you anyways." he protests and took your stuff in his hand. He then leaves your apartment so that he could put it in the van that's waiting outside. It's your aunt's son's, apparently and it's pretty big.

You take the remaining stuff from the house before Jungkook comes and helps again. You just don't wanna be a hassle. You take one, last glance at your home. You smile to yourself, preventing any tears to fall. "Good bye, lovely home." You heave out a sigh and finally left, but Jungkook came out of nowhere and helped you again.

You get inside the bus with Jungkook. He decided to come with you to the airport, because well why not? As promised, you wore the Timberlands he has given you during the graduation. He sits to the chair opposite of you with a slight smile. "Thanks for wearing 'em, [Name]."

"Of course." you state, smiling back.

"Is everything ready?" your aunt's son, Namjoon asks from the van's driver seat. He removes his sunglasses and looks at the both of you with his dimple smile.

Jungkook's eyes widen. "Namjoon-hyung? You... [Name]... What?"

"Oh, Jungkook! I never knew you were friends with [Name]. She's my cousin." Namjoon states, shocking the other male even more.

"You're my cousin?" you say questionably. "I think I've seen you somewhere."

"Yep, you did." Namjoon agrees so. "I'm the boss of the salon that you went in not too long ago."

"I see." You avert your gaze. "This is all amnesia's fault..." you whisper to yourself.

"What a small world we have." Jungkook says in amusement.

"I know, right? Any ways, let's get going before [Name]'s dad throws a fit at us." Namjoon starts the engine and lets it heat for a moment, before he finally drives off. The distance between the airport and the apartment is approximately 2 hours per kilometer. You got plenty of sleep last night, even though a lot of things were running in your mind. Jungkook surprisingly did, too even though he slightly teared up thinking about your departure. 

"[Name]." your best friend suddenly speaks.

You look at him and titled your head to the side. "Jungkook."

"Is... is Jimin coming?"

You feel upset once he says that, making your heart slightly ache. You haven't received any calls nor texts from the said person since he left last night. You were expecting him to visit you in the morning as you prepare, but to your dismay. Guess the saying is true: It's better not to expect anything from someone. That way, you're only left with surprises. Not disappointments. You force a smile to Jungkook and laughed. "It's okay whether he does or not. I mean, you're here, right? That's enough."

However, Jungkook knows how you truly feel. You're in need of the other male's presence the best compared to anyone. Jungkook carefully sits beside you and holds your hand. "Don't worry, [Name]. He'll come, I promise." he tells to comfort you. You nod sadly, resting your head against his shoulder. 

"Ohh~ what's this?" Namjoon chimes in all of a sudden as he looks at the both of you from the rear-view mirror. "Is my dongsaeng hitting on my cousin?"

Your face flushes slight red, immediately sitting erect. "He's-

"Namjoon-hyung, please." Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. "I'm just comforting her."

"Okay, okay." the older male chuckles and returns his attention to the road.

You look at Jungkook and he looks back at you with a gentle smile. "You're welcome." he says, ruffling your hair.

.

.

You arrive at the airport after the prior hours were over. You checked in your luggage and boxes, so only your bag pack is left since inside it is your necessities. Namjoon and Jungkook helped you find your dad and sister, so you guys easily found them. You ran to them and gave them a big hug, before pulling away. "Ah, my baby girl is going to leave now." your dad sulks, sucking in his tears. Seoyun on the other hand is crying already. Your dad looks at Namjoon and Jungkook. "Thank you for bringing him here, Joonie. And Jungkook-ah, thank you for everything."

"You're welcome, uncle."

"You're welcome, Mr. Song."

He nods and looks back at you, squeezing your cheeks. "Ah, we're going to miss you so much, [Name]. Contact us everyday, all right? Your aunt will be taking care of you a lot. Get back soon, okay?"

"Ne~" you sung with a nod. "Pick up whenever I call, 'kay?" 

"Of course I will." he says with a laugh. 

You give him another hug and diverted yourself to your sister. "Yah. Why are you crying?"

She gives you a sad glare. "How can I not cry? My unnie is leaving me."

"Ah, true." you say, choking a laugh. "I'll be back, though. Don't cry now." you pull her in a hug and ruffled her hair. "I'll be back with a better condition." you whisper in her ear. "At least you'll have Jungkook all to yourself, right?" you mention. You thought it would make her calm down, but she just cried even more. You pull away in panic.

"You made your sister cry even harder, [Name]-ah." Namjoon says, tsk'ing.

"What a bad unnie." Jungkook joins in, shaking his head. 

You glare at them and continued to stop making your sister cry by telling her comforting stuff and jokes. Your dad notices the time then, approaching you both. "You should leave by now, [Name]. Your flight is in an hour."

You look at the time and your eyes widen. "But what about Seoyun?"

"Just go, unnie." Seoyun says, slightly pushing you away. You look at her in slight surprise, she smiles. "Have a safe trip. I'll miss you a lot." Seoyun wraps her arms around you for a hug, to which you return back lovingly.

"I love you, Seoyun-ah." you say and kissed her cheek. "Wait for me, okay?"

She gives you a thumbs up. "I will."

You smile at her and turned to Jungkook, who has his back turned. You sigh, approaching him. You give him a back hug. "Kookie~ I'm leaving. Are you not gonna face me?"

"Just go. I don't want you to see me crying while you go to your trip. It'll make you sadder than you already are."

"Cocky." you laugh out, walking in front of him. You lift his face up and it's very red from the tears. You've never seen him cry hard like this before, but you can understand why. "Listen, Kookie. I want you to see me leave, even though it's gonna be very hard. Because if you turn your back on me... that will make me the saddest."

He sniffles like a child and lets his tears dry, wiping them off with his sleeve. "I understand. I'd rather see you than just in my dreams." 

You hug him tightly and he returns it. "I'm gonna miss you, Kookie." 

"I'll miss you more."

"Stay the same, please. I don't know when I'll come back, but... stay as the Jungkook I knew from the past until now. I'll be back better, however. I'll do my best." 

"Take care, [Name]." he just says, pulling away so he could kiss your forehead with his red lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"You have 50 minutes left to get there, [Name]-ah. You really should be leaving." Namjoon interrupts suddenly, tapping his wrist watch. 

"Thanks for ruining their moment, oppa." Seoyun says, since she was getting kinda jealous by the skin ship you and Jungkook shared. She was awestruck, however and she understands.

"Sorry, sorry." you apologized with a smile and gave Kookie a nod. "I'll leave now. I hope to see you guys soon." Your dad, Seoyun, Kookie, and even Namjoon gathers around you for the last hug. You felt warmth everywhere and you felt good about that. For the last time.

Afterwards, you finally leave. You run to your appropriate station since you're kinda getting late. You still plan on buying food, after all since the food in the airplane barely satisfies you and you tend to puke when you land. You quickly head to the store so you purchase some stuff. You bought chips, drinks, and other random stuff like souvenirs. It's your first time travelling alone, to be honest but you were not scared, especially since your family supports you from behind. Once thinking you have everything, you proceed to your station. 

You got there and had 30 minutes left to wait before you finally step inside the plane. Sitting comfortably on a metal chair, you suddenly remembered something-someone. You swallow hardly, your hands clenching into tight fists. No, you're not angry- you're upset. Aside from your family and friend, Jimin was the one person you were expecting to see today. A last good bye would be okay, but you got none from him today and you're depressed because of that. Just when you thought was going smoothly, he just had to ruin everything.

Well, what did you expect? Him running inside the station just so he could say bye? It's too late for that now. You're already in front of the area where the plan will be landing. Sooner or later, you'll take a step inside and leave Korea to New Zealand. You're not scared of the flight, but because having to leave everyone behind. You accepted this right from the start, but when you thought back, to Jimin, the frustrated feelings come rushing back.

"Am I ready?" you whisper particularly to no one like a crazy person. "Jungkook and the rest wished me for the best, I should be ready. I am leaving for a reason, and I should not let anything, any one stop me."

"Station 103. The plane has arrived, please proceed to the area for the boarding. I repeat: Station 103. The plane has arrived, please proceed to the area for the boarding."

The sudden announcement made you jolt up from your seat. Everyone stands up as well so they can start standing in line to get inside the plane. You stay frozen on your seat, looking at the glass door for any sign of the brown-black-haired male. Please come, Park Jimin, you think desperately, tears forming in your eyes. 

"Excuse me, ma'am but are you not gonna stand in line?" a person suddenly asks in concern since he saw how you looked lost.

"I'm.. still waiting for someone."

"Oh, okay. I hope they come soon then." 

You bite your bottom lip, hands clenching your bag straps tightly. The line lessens every now and then, making you even nervous. You soon couldn't handle it anymore and broke down right on the spot, causing a few heads to turn to you. You bring your head down and cried like there's no tomorrow. I thought you said you loved me? Don't you anymore, Park Jimin?

"Miss, we have to go now. Please calm yourself." a flight attendant suddenly approaches you.

You ignore her however and just sat frozen like a broken mess. I guess I was wrong to think that.

The attendant sighs and holds your shoulders comfortably. "Do you want us to cancel your flight-"

"No." you finally speak up, looking at her with blood-shot eyes. "I'm going. I'm sorry." you gather the courage to stand up, still sniffling, and begin to walk. 

"[Name]!"

You quickly spin around from the call, your heart stopping. There finally appears none other than Jimin. He's wearing the snapback you bought him. "Jimin..." you whisper with a shaky voice. You look at the flight attendant in desperation. "Please, can I talk to him for a moment? I promise it won't take long."

"But, miss-"

"Please!" you plead.

She sighs. "Go."

You then run out of the station and Jimin runs to you, like from the movies wherein lovers reunite. Before you know it, you throw your arms at him. "I-I thought you'd never come."

"I was caught in a traffic. I actually met with your family there and Jungkook, and this tall guy. I asked them where you were, and they luckily told me. So here I am. Jungkook actually told me he was gonna call you to inform that I arrived." Jimin explains.

You blink multiple times. "Jungkook called? Why did I not..." You soon remembered that you actually set your phone in silent when you arrived at the station because you didn't want to disturb anyone. "Ah." you say, dumb-founded.

Jimin pulls you in for a hug and squeezes your body. "I'm sorry for making you wait, at least I'm hoping that you did."

"I was, but that doesn't matter now. I'm glad you came. I'm so happy." you tell him, sighing.

You break the hug and Jimin scans you for a second. "You wore the necklace... thank you, [Name]." he says in awe. He wants to kiss you so badly and you somehow saw that in his eyes. Before you know it, you lean in and gave a him a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Jimin acts surprised at first, but he gives in and returns the kiss lovingly. Although it was the last, at least you could still experience it. You realized, the both of you realized, you still love each other

Jimin holds you even tighter, deepening the kiss like there's no tomorrow. He will really miss your lips a lot and your warmth. You will miss him, too of course. He wishes you the best, he wishes for you to recover. But even if you do not and the therapy crashes (hopefully, it will not) in the end, he doesn't care. He loves you in the present and he will continue feeling that way in the future. That break up was simply an excuse, it was barely real for the both of you. You still love each other very much and nothing could ever change that.

"I have to go now, Jiminie." you tell him, breaking the kiss to breathe. Your cheeks are in a bright shade of pink right now from the heat. 

"Yeah. Take care, [Name]. Stay safe at all times. Remember that I'll always be here for you even if you're far. I'm just a call, or text away." Jimin says, eye-smiling. 

You giggle, tears already dry. "Did you cry?"

"Of course I did, especially last night." he confesses, blushing. "How could I not?"

"Just asking." you say, giggling again. "Any ways, bye for real now. I'm gonna see you soon and I'll come back with a better condition, I promise." you give him one last kiss on the cheek. 

"Good bye, [Name]." Jimin bids, kissing your forehead sweetly.

With that, the both of you finally let go. 

Although you'll be far away from each other now.

Your hearts will still remain the same and will feel the same for one another.

Until next time...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

43.3K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
92.7K 5.2K 48
[ sequel to drug ] ; discontinued ❝ it was always you, and I'm scared to admit that I think it will always be you.❞ ..... continuation of song (name)...
285 31 20
Jiminxreader Previoualy known as "Will He Stay?" "Hope that your past don't come again in your present Y/n or it will destroy your whole future..." A...
221K 9K 42
"Why? Why do i have to love you?" A Vmin fanfiction where Jimin loves Taehyung very much. Yet, it seems Taehyung doesn't know about it. Two people st...