Pregnant? || Calum Hood

By outerspxcecalum

Maybe we shall have to grow up quicker than we thought? More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel

Chapter 1

4.8K 59 15
By outerspxcecalum

So this book is currently being edited as I'm aware of the many mistakes made throughout.

Megan May

"He's here!" I heard my Mum shout.

I grabbed my purse and phone and left my room. On my way out I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. I pulled my long, brunette hair in front of my shoulders, adjusted my red dress which looked so much better on me than I thought it would, boosting my confidence for once; then went downstairs. I opened the front door and on the other side stood Calum. My tall and gorgeous idiot.

"Megan! You ready to go?" He grinned widely, walking in front of me and holding his hand for me to grab.

"Yeah let's go!" I smiled, taking his hand and walking to his car. He opened the door for me and I climbed inside. He then went to sit in the drivers seat.

"Do you have their presents?" I questioned as he drove away from my house. Ashton and Luke were having a joint birthday party tonight as their birthdays are close together.

"Yeah they're in the back," Calum answered. I had left my present at Calum's for him to bring as it was easier and knowing me, I probably would have broken them.

"You look so hot tonight babe!" Calum continued.

"You're not looking so bad yourself, Hood!" I giggled.

We drove to Luke's house, where the party was taking place. Calum and I hopped out of the car, grabbing their presents and going to the door. I had bought Luke a new guitar and  Ashton a new drum for his drum kit. Calum had advised me on which to buy them both because I had no idea about anything to do with instruments.

The door opened and Luke stood in the doorway, greeting us both.

"Yay, hey guys!" Luke smiled, inviting us inside.

"Happy birthday Luke!" I said, passing him the guitar, which had been wrapped up.

"Thanks!" He smiled. He placed the package on his pile, probably to open later. I then went and did the same to Ashton.

"Thank you!" He giggled, with his usual cute and high pitched giggle, placing it on his pile.

I gave both Luke and Ashton a hug.

"Where's mine?" I heard a very familiar voice say.

"Mikey!" I shouted, running and hugging him.

"Hey Megan!" He laughed.

"What about me?" I heard Calum sulk. I walked over to Calum, kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

"Happy now?" I smiled.

"Of course," he smirked.

We all helped Luke and Ashton set up the party until, it was time for the guests to arrive. Calum and I both got a beer and sat on one of the sofas.

The party was going well. Everyone was having a good time, from what I could see. Everyone was also drunk within an hour or two. There was alcohol everywhere and food everywhere but nobody really cared at this moment. I guess Luke will in the morning...

Soon the music stopped and the lights went out. Michael brought in a very large cake and the candles were lit. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' and Luke and Ashton blew the candles out together. We all grabbed a piece of cake and talked whilst eating it. Soon the party continued. The music started again and everyone was back drinking. Calum and I had one of the sofas. I was straddling his lap, taking a sip of my drink every few moments.

"Babe?" Calum said.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"You know, you look so fucking good tonight?" He smiled, taking a sip of his drink.

"You've told me millions of times babe," I giggled.

"I know, but you do. I'm so lucky," he smiled to himself. You could tell he was drunk by the way he constantly smiled but so was I.

I kissed Calum's lips and he kissed mine too. I felt his lips move from my lips which made me groan but I soon felt them on my neck

"Calum..." I moaned as he found my sweet spot. My hands roamed all over his button up shirt.

"Can we take this upstairs?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded and climbed off of him. He took my hand and led me through the crowds of people until we got to the spare bedroom. He opened it up and then shut it behind him. He turned to me and kissed me passionately until I was against the wall. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bed and lightly put me down. He took of his shirt and then kissed me again, leaning on top of me. He moved his hand to the back of my dress where the zipper is and pulled it down. He disconnected his lips from mine and took off my dress, leaving me in my underwear.

"You're so beautiful!" He smiled, as he took off his jeans.

He came back on top of my and kissed all over my body before coming back to my lips.

"I want you," I whispered.

"Lets do it then," he smirked.

I woke up at around 10:00am to the blinding light bursting through the window. I turned over to see that Calum had already gotten up. I climbed out of bed and took  Calum's shirt from last night. I put it on and left the room. I felt a pain in my back and head as I walked but I went downstairs to find the others who were already cleaning up after last night.

"Morning Megan!" Luke smiled as he noticed me walk in. Calum stood up and walked straight over to me.

"Good morning babe, you want something to eat?" He smiled as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and he walked into the kitchen. I sat on Luke's sofa and relaxed.

"Did you have a good night?" I asked Luke.

"Yeah it was great! Did you?" He replied.

"Yeah it was so much fun!" I smiled.

"Yeah we know Meg!" Michael laughed as he walked in.

"What?" I questioned.

"You and Calum!" He smiled.

"What about us?" I asked, already blushing and wanting to be swallowed up by the sofa.

"Meg, your so loud! We could hear you moaning 'Calum' the whole night!" He chuckled. I hid my face and Calum walked in with some cereal for me.

"Here you go babe!" He smiled, handing the cereal to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me as I ate.

"Calum, you should make Meg be quieter the next time you do it!" He joked, laughing to himself.

"Shut up, Michael!" He answered.

"He's right though!" Ashton laughed as he entered the room too.

"Leave her alone!" Calum said, tightening his arm around me.

"Least Calum gets sex!" Luke added.

Michael and Ashton went quiet.

"Thanks Luke!" I giggled, finishing my cereal.

"Anytime!" He smiled.

I took my bowl and washed it in the kitchen.

"You okay babe?" I heard Calum ask, as he came into the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm good, a bit sore though," I explained.

"Because of last night?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I think so," I sighed. He grinned instantly and winked.

"You want a massage?" He asked. I nodded and we joined the others in the other room.

"Ashton and I are going to open our presents now," Luke explained. We all sat down and Luke and Ashton sat next to their large piles of presents. I sat in front of Calum and he gave me a massage whilst we watched with Michael. They both finally got to my presents. Luke opened his first.

"Oh my God! This is amazing Meg! Thank you so much!" Luke smiled as he opened his new guitar. Ashton then opened his.

"What the fuck Megan! You are the best! Thank you!" Ashton smiled too, examining his new drum.

"Your welcome, Calum helped me pick the best ones!" I smiled.

"You're too good for Calum!" Luke joked.

They finished opening presents and we all watched a movie.

"Calum, I should get going!" I said when the movie ended.

"Ill take you home, go get your things!" He said. I climbed off the sofa, grabbed all my stuff and went back downstairs. I said goodbye to everyone and then left with Calum. I got into his car and he drove me to my house.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm feeling alright now," I smiled.

"I'll text you later babe," he said.

"Alright, I love you!" I smiled.

"I love you too Meg," he said, as he kissed me.

I climbed out of his car and went into my house. That was such a good night....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.2K 46
The titel says it all.