School for Heroes (Year Two)

By khadijiah1

Ah....another year at Hero High. The birds are chirping, everyone is happy to be here..... Pft. Please. Not... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!
Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals
Chapter three: First time for everything
A/N (sorry)
Chapter four: The Assembly
Chapter five: A new friend
SHS~ Menace
SHS~ Colossus
SHS~ Frozen
Chapter six: Bad Day
Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.
Chapter eight: Agni Kai
SHS~ Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: Rules, Choosing and other things
SHS~ Extra Activties
SHS~ April Fools
Chapter ten: Teams
SHS~ Glasses
Chapter eleven: This is what happens..
SHS~ Written by Deadpool
Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)
Chapter thirteen: Will you.....? (Part Two)
SHS- The Stuff of Villains
Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil
SHS~Mutation mixup
Chapter fifteen: The Dance (part one)
Chapter sixteen: The Dance (part two)
SHS- Parseltongue
Chapter seventeen: A Teacher's point of view
SHS....Kinda: A little insight from Deadpool
Chapter eighteen: [Enter chapter name here]
Chapter nineteen: New Girl
SHS: Blind
Chapter Twenty: Pain
Chapter twenty-one: Regret
Chapter twenty-two: The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...
Chapter twenty-four:...When Hero High fell to the ground
Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath
Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...
Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart
SHS- Inner strength
Chapter twenty-nine: The plan
Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)
Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A
Chapter thirty-two: The Battle of Our Lives (Part One)
Chapter thirty-three: Battle of Our Lives (part two)
SHS~ Reunions
Chapter thirty-four: The Headmasters
Chapter thirty-five: The Death of a Hero
Chapter thirty-six: For the ones you love
SHS~ The Memorial
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pre-Graduation
Thirty-Eight: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school
Epilogue/Authors Note

Chapter twenty-six: What Now?

585 18 14
By khadijiah1

Chapter twenty-six: Third person POV

Location: Camp Half Blood; Long Island, New York

What now?

Kaulder'ahm walked into the Big House, uncertain of what he was going to say. How he was going to explain it. Why everyone else wasn't told.

"Excuse me. I have some information that could be important." Kaulder said to the Senior Campers. Well, the ones that were there anyway.

"Senior Campers only." Clarisse La'Rue snapped. Kaulder ignored her and faced Chiron.

"Please. I know how the Reformatory had such a lead on us." Chiron nodded his head. He was full of guilt, guilt of knowing this was partly his fault. He should've listened to Fury. He know he should've, but he didn't. Look what happened because of it.

"How do you know?" Conner Stoll asked. Kaulder took a deep breath.

"A couple weeks ago, teammates of mine vanished. Before they did however, he managed to send us some information about Dolorus Umbridge."

Location: S.H.E.I.L.D helicarrier; Manhattan, New York

"What does that toad have to do with this?" Annabeth Chase snapped at Maria Hill. She was still bent up about not being able to help Percy, and about being knocked out.

"We have intell that says she wasn't only here to see if it was safe for Wizards and Witches, but she was also here to gather intell for the Reformatory." She frowned. How did a telepath miss that? How did a telepath, an information agency, a powerful wizard and two Sensei's miss this?!

"That explains how they got in. But how did they trick the Professor?" Falcon asked.

"Magneto did that part. Apparently someone came up with the idea to only tell him part of the plan, so when he had the Professor read his mind, that's all that came up. Quite clever." Hill admitted.

"Great. Now please explain how exactly we get our school back." Annabeth said, determination in her voice.

Location: Narnia

"I don't think we can." Superboy looked at Susan (or Queen Susan) in shock.

"What do you mean we can't?!" She sighed. With Lucy tending to the wounded, and Edmund nowhere to be found, she was left calming the enraged Superboy.

"I don't know if there's anything we can do. The best thing to do right now is stay put until the other realms contact us." He growled. What type of Queen was she, not taking action against someone threating her and her home, Superboy thought angrily.

"I'm sorry Connor, but we can't risk it. Everyone is scattered, and there's too many wounded. Even if all of Narnia joined together to fight the Reformatory, they'd still be stronger than us." Susan said, hoping to reason and calm the clone's temper.

"What about the big time heroes?! The League, Fantastic Four, Avengers!! What about them?!" Susan sighed.

"We can't get their help until we get word from the other realms. I'm sorry Connor. There's nothing I can--." She paused when a breeze blew in to the room.

"My apologies. I have to deal with my brother now." Queen Susan left the room to scold Edmund, leaving behind a very annoyed Superboy.

Location: Wakanda, Africa

M'gaan opened her eyes, confused. She didn't recognize the medical bay as the one from Mount Justice. So where was she?

"Hello Martian. Do you remember what happened?" The man before her was dark skinned, in African tribe like clothing. He had a weird headdress on too.

"My name isn't Martian." M'gaan said. He barley blinked at her response.

"I ask again. Do you remember what happened?" M'gaan shook her head slowly. She did remember, when the school was torn apart, and Conner kissing her briefly before throwing her through a portal. She remembered trying to use her powers and go back but something went wrong....and here she was.

Where was she?

"We may have some herbs that will help. I am W'Kabi." The man said.

"Megan." W'Kabi chuckled, muttering something under his breath.

"Come with me. If you cannot walk then fly; we did an evaluation of your powers while you were unconscious." M'gaan blinked in surprise, but followed W'Kabi as she was asked.

"You are in the Kingdom of Wakanda; and no, you are not in your world, before you ask. Our science division is putting together a plan to connect with the other dimensions."

"Could you find Connor?" M'gaan asked hopefully. W'Kabi rolled his eyes, but nodded.

"Yes. We can. But first we must let everyone heal, regain their strength. We are not going to overcome the anarchy unless first we destroy the chaos the brews within us." W'Kabi stopped in front of a balcony.

"King T'Challa has ordered all warriors to assist the students with their training when they are ready. Princess Shuri has offered to oversee the training sessions." W'Kabi turned to M'gaan.

"Whenever you are ready, they will assist you with your powers. Queen Ororo has even offered to come and help the mutants, along with Jean Gray and Emma Frost." M'gaan nodded.

"Of course. But may I speak to uh...King T'Chaka was it?"

"T'Challa. T'Chaka was his father. Never less, the answer is still no. King T'Challa is in a very important meeting as we speak. Afterwards he will be joining scientists to help sort out this mess everyone seems to be in." W'Kabi turned and left M'gaan alone on the balcony. M'gaan sighed, looking out on the country. It was beautiful, it really was. It was simpler than the back home through, but she liked that.

"I hope you're safe Connor." M'gaan said, before walking after W'Kabi in order to train.

                                                       *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Location: Hero High; pocket dimension

Raven Darkholme stood and listened to the screams of the captured. She didn't like listening to their screams; it wasn't like she listened to it as a lullaby. That being said, it was...therapeutic.

"Why won't they give anything up?" She whispered.

"Because they are foolish." Raven smiled slightly.

"Princess Azula. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Azula smirked.

"You owe me nothing Raven. I only wish to speak to you." Raven snorted. She knew very well that she wanted something. For now, she would just wait for it.

"You wonder why they won't give anything up? Because they have hope. Hope that the heroes will come in and save them, getting them away from this pain. They have faith, that someone will save them. That someone will kick down this door and end it all. They love clinging to this belief of theirs, they love the frustration we have about not being able to break them. They think themselves strong. Noble. Kind-hearted. But everyone has a snapping point eventually." Raven enjoyed the dark look in Azula's eyes. It screamed for power, for control. She could respect that.

"They're stalling?" Raven asks. Azula shook her head.

"No. Stalling would include fake information. Misleading us. They are playing hero. Which is worse." Raven stood up straight.

"We aren't breaking them the right way." Azula smirked.

"You think? Well, if you have an idea...go for it." Raven adjusted her gloves and walked into the prison.

Right now, Raven realized that she didn't have a say on what people thought of her. Not as a mutant; but as an actual person. Personality wise.

If Alex McCoy told her story, she would be a villain. If Hank, oh beautiful sweet Hank told her story, she would be misguided. If Kurt Wagner told her story, she would be gone.

She had no say in what people said about her. Who lived in her story. Who she killed. Who told the story even. Only what happened, and only what she did.

So Raven walked right up to Donatello Hamato, looking like his perfect brother Leonardo, and bent down right in front of him.

"Hey Donnie."

___________________________________________________

So listening to Hamilton is apparently good motivation. Through I'm trying real hard not to cry. Especially at the end.

"He aims his pistol at the sky--WAIT!!" *boom*

"Who lives who dies who tells your story...."

So, just a heads up, I am a little scrambled right now, my grades are not the best, end of the year projects are coming up, so I will probably be missing for awhile. Not long, hopefully.

P.S. You know the lanyards? Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D lanyards? I got one for my birthday. It's pretty great.

Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 1 7
Harry potter x Marvel Witch!OC Ongoing
777 28 8
I am a sleep-deprived high school student. Do not perceive me. (Requests are open, refer to first chapter for rules and extras.)
15.1K 519 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
59.2K 2.3K 25
Disclaimer: I dont own tmnt or spiderman or any other tv shows or movies. Or the music and pictures.