Coming Home

By talkfast5sos

The sequel to Adopted by 5 Seconds of Summer More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note

Chapter 46

4.2K 189 83
By talkfast5sos

Just a quick little reminder that I love you guys to death. 😊😙😍

Zoey's pov

Jace and I walk out of my hotel room together. As soon as we stepped foot in the hallway, I spotted Ashton. He glance over at me, then does a double take.

"Zoey! Thank God," he breathes, rushing over to pull me in a hug. I don't try to resist. I know I won't be able to.

"Arms," Ashton commands, holding out his hand.

"I didn't do anything, Ash," I assure him.

Ashton watches for a minute, then nods, "I trust you." That honestly put a small smile on my face.

"Where are Peyton and Charlotte?" Jace asks, getting back to business.

"Charlotte's in her room, crying. And Peyton is-" Ashton stops himself.

"Peyton is where?" I ask again.

"In his room. But Zoey, I don't know if you should-" I walk away from him, jogging to Peyton's room.

When I get there, the door was unlocked. I go inside and see all of the lights turn off. Except one. The bathroom light was shining through the bedroom door. I cautiously walk over there.

"Peyton," I call softly. I walk into his bedroom and gasp. The bathroom door was hanging wide open with Peyton inside it. He was standing over the sink. He had a red liquid dripping down his arm, into the sink. I start feeling faint.

"Peyton!" I scream. He jumps and looks up at me. Relief floods into his eyes. I rush forward and wrap my arms around his torso, not caring about anything else at the moment.

"Zoey, I'm so sorry. I swear to God that it was completely on accident," Peyton says his head resting on top of mine. He held onto my body tightly.

"We can talk about that later," I say, more concerned with his arms.

He shakes his head no, "No Zoey, now. I swear to God, we both just turned at the moment. If we hadn't been so squished together, then it wouldn't have happened. I promise, our lips just barely touched. Please believe me. Zoey, you're my world."

I felt like crying. Peyton was amazing. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Peyton, I forgive you. I belive you. I know you and Char would never do that to me and Jace. I was just in shock," I assure him. Peyton smiles down at me fondly, then presses his lips to mine. The usual fireworks start going off. But this time, they were stronger.

"God, I love you so much," Peyton mutters, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too. Now let me see your arm. I'll bandage it for you," I say. Peyton grins at me and pecks my lips one more time, before hopping up onto the counter.

"Why?" I ask, as I gently wipe away the blood from around his cuts.

Peyton winces slightly, "I hated myself for hurting you." I give him another hug.

"So how did you get that black eye?" I question, still wiping his wrists.

"I left the hotel for a little bit yesterday. A few of the boys' fans saw me and beat me up for hurting you. I deserved it," he answers. I roll my eyes.

"Peyton," I start, after I put the bandages on his wrists, "swear to me that you won't ever do this again. This is what hurts me."

Peyton nods, "I swear." I nod, satisfied. Then kiss him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...
419K 10.7K 96
Someone that gets adopted by 5sos That's about it β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜