Our Song

By alainetampil

This a love story compilation base on Taylor Swifts songs. First story is entitled Our song. Our song story i... More

note
the beginning
Lies , Lies and more Lies
Movie day
Promises and Goodbyes
Just a one time thing
Note
New friends and Old flames
The hardest thing to say is Goodbye
Goodbye for now
We'll meet again someday
Vancouver
Santana meets Finn
Phone Calls
She's my sister?, He's my brother?
Surprise to see me
We are going to Vancouver
Where's Quinn?
Small world
You Came
A Promise is a promise
A/N
Why do i feel this way
Wedding day
Going back to Lima
Demi Trouble, Part 1
Demi Trouble, Part 2
A/N
Truth and Break ups
That Night
Help please
Everything is fine
A month after
We are together now
Doctors Appointment and Finding out
First day back in Mckinley
Breadsticks and Sorry
I can't loose my baby
Its A Date
Keeping Distance
A month and half later
You knew
I have an Anouncement
We have your back
Football and Cheerios
Payback
I am here now
Its Twins
Just us
Feelings and Baby room
Confused
Today was a Fairytale
Prom King and Queen
David and Rachel
Tell me why
After Prom
Hate that I love you
You are the one that I want
Untitled Part 61
Protecting Quinn
Crazy little thing called Love (Part 1)
Crazy Little thing called Love (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
I want to be your friend
He said, she Said
Letting you Go
Time for a Plan
Winning Quinn's heart
Together Again and Pregnancy
The Boy is Mine
Hormones
Dinner and Trouble
They are Gone
Making Things Right
Note
I will be there for you
Secrets and Dinner
Brody
shall I continue?
Memories
Proposal
Tell the truth
Rachel's Pregnancy
Appointments and Shelby
Decisions to make Part 1
Hello
Sorry for the Mistake
Decision to make Part 2
Love Triangle
Ideas
Heartbroken
A Little space
Have you Ever Loved and Lost Somebody
Its too late to apologize
I love you, Goodbye
Authors Note
Sorry
Sorry for not Updating Yet
Love Hurts
New Found Love?
Moving On
Keep Holding On
So Far Away
Who are you?
Truth and Regrets
Operation Bring Finn's Memory Back
You ruin my Life
Finn and Rachel
Get it Right Part 1
Get it Right Part 2
Pretending
Love Game

Doubts

104 5 11
By alainetampil

Rachel POV

We are on our way to Quinn's house and when we are near her house I saw a car who just left when we reach her house, I think its Finn's car. What is he doing here?, I thought he will keep his distant from her and he said he is at his house. He lied to me.

"Rachel? Is everything alright?" Brittany asked, I look at her I can't let her know what is happening between Finn, Quinn and I.

"Yeah, I was just thought I saw Finn's car in Quinn's driveway and I wonder what is he doing here" I said.

"Oh the one that just left a while ago?" She said and I nodded "Maybe spending quality time with Quinn she is his best friend after all right?, there is nothing wrong with that so you don't have nothing to worry about" Brittany said, that is where she is wrong cause my relationship with Finn is on the rocks now because of his love for Quinn. I felt a little jealous.

"Guess your right, I have nothing to worry about, its Quinn and she isn't the type of girl that would steal my man" I said getting out of the car follow by Brittany and into Quinn's front door and slightly push the doorbell.

"Quinn's house is huge alright, I wonder how many rooms they got inside" Brittany said.

"Well Brit, they are lot of rooms inside this house and this house has everything you need just like Finn's house" I said to her and she just look at me in shocked.

"Finn and Quinn are very lucky cause they have everything" She said and I nod in agreement, I was about to say something when the door open.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Quinn said.

"Hey Quinn, Brit and the guys just plan to have a party at Finn's house and we are here to get you" I said.

"And we know its hard for you to drive right now cause of your baby bump so here we are at your service" Brittany said.

"I don't know guys, Its not good for me to stay up late" She said.

"Oh come on Quinn, it won't be fun without you there and it doesn't bother us if you go to sleep early just come with us please" I beg her and she rolled her eyes.

"Alright I will come with you" She said.

"Alright, now come on you guys lets go back to the car and head to Finn's house" Brittany said who immediately rush to the car.

"She sure is excited to party" Quinn laugh and I join in.

We walk towards the car, get in and drive to Finn's house.

Santana POV

I was at the kitchen busy checking if the everything is ready for the party tonight when Finn just barge in.

"Oh Finn you are just in time, the guys are on there way here for the party" I said.

"Why didn't you warn me about this?, I have to drive my way here as fast as I can from Quinn's house so Rachel is on her way to her house to fetch her and bring her to this party I didn't know about" He said trying to catch his breath.

"Well lets see here first of all we sort of just plan it right now and I have sent you a message about this didn't you get it?" I said to him, he check his phone.

"Oh yeah, i just read it right now" He said, I sighed.

"That makes sense, hey wait a minute you said you are at Quinn's house a while ago then when you find out Rachel is going there to get Quinn you left in a hurry so Rachel wouldn't see you at Quinn's house, what are you doing there anyway? I thought you starting fresh with Rachel are you playing with their feelings?" I asked him.

"I am not playing with their feelings, look I will explain to you later ok, right now I have to get everything ready before they arrive" He said.

"You better explain everything to me mister, I won't let you hurt those two, hurry up and get ready they will be here soon" I said and with that Finn run upstairs to his room to get ready.

After a few minutes Puck, Kurt and David arrive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
10.1K 652 200
Continuing on from my first two glee oneshot books because they're full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are...
122K 1.9K 91
What happen when your childhood memory is back? What happen when your childhood best friend who havent meet you about five years is back? The one who...