One Day

By mauriyminaj

Nicki is in a bad relationship. But feels like she can't leave. Then she meets meek...find out what happens n... More

chapter one
chapter 5
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
The Final Chapter
Sequel

Chapter 68

1.6K 97 68
By mauriyminaj

Meek POV

"Nic I've been thinking." I said and she looked at me.

"Bout what?" She said.

"You.. I think you should have the comfort with my mom and me." I said and she looked at me.

"That's haard." She whined and I walked over to her.

"I know but baby she wants to spoil you and they want you to have that comfort you have with me." I said and she grabbed my hands as her eyes got glossy.

"But..but they didn't save me." She whispered in a low baby voice looking down.

"You right ma. I did, but still open up baby. Open up." I said and she fell on me and started crying.

"Stop Nika." I said and she put her head in the crook of my neck and sobbed.

I sighed and positioned her more comfortably. I didn't mean to make her cry but she has too.

"We gonna try something ok?" I said and she nodded.

"Go with your friends. And I'll go with mines for 2 hours. Let's see how it goes." I said and she nodded getting off my lap.

"Gimme kiss." I said and she poked her lips out making me kiss her.

----

Nicki POV

"Hey Nika. You finally tryna meet up with me." Sherika said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's because I like being under meek." I said and she rolled he eyes.

"Anyways. What we finna do?" She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's go to Pizza Machine." She said and I nodded.

----

Meek POV

"Damn you finally out the house!" Chino said.

"Yeah man. It's hard leaving her." I said rubbing my hands over my face.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause that's my baby man. On some real shit." I said and he nodded.

"That's why you've been ditching us?"

"To be honest yeah, I know y'all my niggas an shit but she takes over me. And I can't say nothing because I got her the way she is. That's my baby on so many levels..like y'all won't understand." I said running my hands over my waves.

"I feel you man." He said and I shook my head.

"No you dont. You don't got a girl with a personality like her." I said and he chuckled a little.

"Anyways. You bring the weed?" I said and he nodded going to the car getting it.

I looked down at my phone to see if Nicki texted, but she didnt.

Sherika POV

We ate pizza and now we were playing games. Of course Nicki baby ass always think somebody cheating.

We were playing air hockey and I put the puck in her slot about 5 times already and she didn't get it once.

I did it 1 more time and made it and she slammed the hockey piece on the air hockey table and threw her hands up.

"All y'all cheating." She said and went to go sit down.

"Nicki. Ain't nobody cheating." I said and she crossed her arms.

"Shut up. Cause there's no way you can make it 6 times in a row in my slot and I can't even make 1. You cheated." She said and I put my hand over my face laughing.

Nicki POV

I sat down at the bench cause she was cheating on me. Then gonna say she wasn't. I just quit playing we've been here for like a hour and I haven't won 1 game.

Sherika came over to the table and sat down by me.

"What?" I said and she folded her hands on the table.

"Come play boxing with me." She said and I shook my head.

"Meek said no." I said and she screwed her face up.

"Meek ain't here. And why in the world would he say no to a game?" She said with frowned eyebrows.

"Your gonna get me in trouble. He said NO!" I yelled the last part and she laughed.

"Girl come on." She said and took my hand dragging me to the boxing arena.

-

"Ok just put these on and wait for a bell." The guy said and he stood back.

Ding ding ding!!

The bell rung and we went in circles. We were going round and round and she finally swung.

"Awe ok so we swinging." I said getting closer to Sherika hitting her in her face with the gloves.

We both were laughing and hitting each other non-stop. Until I got her upper body, and she got my lower body. She was leaning down and I was on top.

I was about laughing so hard I couldn't hit her anymore cause I was getting weak. She started to grab my legs Punching me and I grabbed her neck punching her face. It was only a echo of laughter feeling the room.

She was working her way up and my smile vanished.

"Sherika! Stop you to close to me sto-.." Before I could finish she hit me in my stomach.

I fell on the mat and the guy blowed the whistle.

I held my stomach and Rocked myself crying.

"Nika I'm so sorry." she said covering her mouth.

I gaged once but it wasn't major.

"It huurts." She whined.

"Let me see." She said and grabbed my shirt and I stood up jerking my body away from her.

"Don't touch me!!" I yelled and stood up stomping to the seats.

I looked over and she was following me.

"Nicki you need to stop! I didn't know it was a accident." She said and I kept crying and held my stomach.

Sherika POV

"Yeah meek." I said on the phone.

"Wassup?" He said and I sighed.

"It's Nicki." I said and he sighed.

"What happened to her?" He said and I looked at her still crying.

"We was in the boxing are-.." He cut me off.

"I told her ass not to do that!" He said and I felt guilty.

"I-I told her to." I said and he sighed.

"Alright..continue."

"And we was having a good time fighting or whatever. And I accidentally hit her stomach and she fell on the ground crying." I said feeling bad and meek sighed again.

"Fuck man!" He said. "What she doing now?" He said and I looked at her.

"Cuddled up in the booth corner crying..she won't let anybody touch her." I said and he sighed.

Meek POV

"Ight. Give her the phone." I said running my hand over my face.

"Hello?" she said with a crazy voice.

"Wassup baby. You want me to come get you?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said with a shaky voice.

Meaning if I'm not there in the next 10 minutes she going crazy.

"Ok baby I'm coming." I said hanging up the phone.

-

I walked in the place and looked around till I spotted Sherika standing over Nicki. I shook my head at why they keep bothering her knowing she doesn't want to be touched.

I walked to there booth and was going in to grab her. She didn't know it was me because her face was turned the other direction.

"Meek! Don't touch her." Sherika said not knowing what she wanted.

I paused and looked at Sherika.

"I got this." I said and picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck kissing her.

"But.." Sherika said with her mouth open.

"This all she wanted." I said and grabbed her purse and put her phone inside. "Thanks Rika." I said and waved walking out.

She was still crying but not as bad. It was just light tears.

"You ok babygirl." I said kissing her cheeks and she turned her face the other way.

•••

Ok I'm sorry guys! I owe y'all like 10 chapters😩 

Did meek make the right decision in making her be comfortable with his mom?

Y'all think meek like being away from Nicki ?

Why you think she ain't give Sherika a chance to make her feel better?

And should she have listened to meek and not played ?🤔

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 9.1K 22
Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania What will happen when...
117K 5.3K 33
Meek saved Nicki for hell.. Will she stay with Meek or Will she go back to the man that hurt her? Gotta read to find out more
4.5K 322 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
58.9K 1.8K 47
Meek Mill,a rapper from Philly had a dreamgirl since 2010.That dreamgirl was Nicki Minaj✨.What will happen when they see each other as friends one da...