chapter 10

Nicki POV

Its been 1 month since I've been here and loving it. Only part I don't like is I'm still sharing him. I really had enough. I'm just not about to give 2 fucks. Meek was downstairs with fah arguing about lord knows what. But I was about to go down there and see.

I finished vacuuming and went downstairs to an angry meek and angry fah. She had tears coming down her face as meek yelled at her. I wish the hell he would yell at me like that. Got me fucked up. She real stupid for letting him.

"You dumb as hell for that! You just made yourself look like a thot you know that?!" He yelled and my eyes grew what the hell did she do.

"Meek. It was only for 1 night I felt like you weren't showing me any affection. All your attention was on her." She cried.

"That's because she was hurtin! What your not understanding is I'm trying to make her feel beautiful and have that confidence a lady should have!" He yelled I started to think what he meant...

"So you letting her leave when she feel better?" She asked I looked at meek and waited for his response. They didn't even know I was there.

"No I'm not saying that! I'm saying when she heal I'll let her go but right now my attention is on her fah. you gotta deal with it." Fah nodded and walked past me to go upstairs and meek sat down at the kitchen table.