Chapter 77

3 more chapters and this book over with😥

Meek POV

Everybody left and it was just me Nicki and my mom chilling. We all laughed and joked around watching tv. I had Nicki In my lap, she kept playing with my neck.

"Lip?" She said and I shook my head.

"Not right now ma." I said an sage pouted. She looked at my mom and back at me. Out of nowhere she grabbed my throat chocking me, I moved her hands and popped her ass, it was loud. My mom looked at us and Nicki whined.

"Ow meeeek." Nicki whined and my mom came over to me and hit me in the back of my head.

"Don't hit her!" She said rubbing Nicki thigh.

"Ma watcho doing?! I know you seen her chock me." I said and she shook her head.

"No, I seen your hand pop her." She said and I shook my head.

She laid her head down and I moved my shoulder.

"Nope move." I said and she whined.

"Nooo." She threw her head back, starting to throw a fit.

I laughed and she stopped whining giving me a death stare. Hiding my laugh she stood up walking to my mom on the other side of the couch.

"Nicki I don't care." I said and she threw a pillow at me walking to my mom. I threw one back at her and she came back and hit me. Running off. Getting up to chase her she ran, looking back to me to see if I'm coming she hit a wall. I laughed so hard and she laid on the ground crying.

My mom came running in and gasped. "What happen?" She said in excitement.

"S-she.." I couldn't even get the words out I was laughing so hard.

"Nicki what happen baby?" She asked her.

"I ran in-..." She looked and me and whined a little. "Meek made me run into the wall." She said and my mom mouth dropped looking at me.

"Why would you do that?" She said and I shook my head.

"You know damn well I didn't make her run into a wall." I laughed thinking about it. My mom grabbed Nicki and went back to the living room.

I followed them and sighed but still laughing. Walking past the doorbell somebody knocked my mom said I got it and opened the door. It was one of her friends. I sat on the couch alone as Nicki was on my mom, Tiffany came and sat my me.

I swear I was scared of Nicki at the moment.. Her staring at me with Tiffany, she looked like a possessed doll. Tiffany started talking to me and Nicki turned her face up.

"Nooo!" She yelled and came over to me slamming her body against me. She laid her face in the crock of my neck just laying there. Tiffany tried to talk to me but Nicki wasn't having it.

"Kiss?" She said pouting. I nodded and pecked her lips. She giggled cause we started to play a game while doing it. I tried to see if I can kiss her before she moved her face.

Kissing her once I didn't get her, doing it again I didn't get her. I just grabbed her face and kissed her she giggled and pulled away.

I had her in my lap just chillin.. Nicki shot a death look at Tiffany and Tiffany moved couches going to sit by my mom.

"Damn stop being so mean." I said and she shook her head.

She looked up at me and I kissed her again. She pointed and Tiffany and looked at me. "Can you tell her to leave?" Nicki said. She didn't want anyone around my mom or me. I chuckled thinking that me and my mom are not doing anything but making the hole deeper.

I mouthed it to my mom and her eyes lit up nodding.

"Tiff it's been cool having you here. Your time is up I have things to do, thanks for stoping by." She said and I chuckled kissing Nicki again.

"Gosh.. Why must you get you way." I said and corrected myself.

"Wait never mind.. Cause your spoiled." I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

My mom looked at me with a look I couldn't read out.

"Meek.." She said and I chuckled knowing what she was gonna say.

"She has me wrapped." She said and I stood up throwing my hands in the air leaving them there Turing in circles.

"Like I said... But Nooo." I said mimicking her.

We all laughed.

••

Just a quickie😂❤️.

Why y'all think Nicki starting to go to Kathy more ?

why was Nicki staring at tiff like that.. Then hell no ?😂

Y'all think Kathy gonna stop spoiling Nicki?

And y'all think Nicki knows what to do to get meek attention when she doesn't want it on other people?

20+votes
20+comments

Excuse all errors!!😘