Chapter 35

Meek POV

I was beyond pissed off. That's just another thing added to her list. Why does she have to go through this shit! I definitely didn't want her scared of a fucking knife!

Now I probably got her down there thinking she did something, when really no, I just got mad cause I didn't like the way she didn't come to me.

I came upstairs to cool down and call omelly and pmon to handle them niggas by tonight! I'm not playing they don't do shit by tonight, Ima do something to they ass! Real talk!

Phone convo...

"Ayo! I ain't got time to talk, all I want you to do is handle that nigga monte and his brother montrell!"

"Ight i gotcho, what happened?" He asked.

"He just fucking with Nicki and threatening to kill her." I could feel the anger coming back up.

"Who my sister? Shiiiit got me fked up!" He yelled.

"Yeah me too. I'll be with y'all tonight at 11." I told him.

"Ight and Ima call omelly and let him know!" He said.

End of convo....

I need to get back to my baby. I hung up the phone and walked out the room walking downstairs seeing her in the living room on the couch. I went over to her, picked her up and say her on my lap.

"Baby you didn't do anything, I was just mad." I said to her.

"Mad about what?" She said in a whisper baby voice.

"That your scared of a knife because of these niggas." I said being honest.

She nodded.

"Meek I'm scared." When she said that I wanted to fill out cry. But I had to pull it together. I clenched my jaw to calm down and she started to cry.

"Why baby? Why? He's not going to do shit to you!" She still cried looking me in the eyes.

I could not hear her say that 1 more time! She's been scared for so long. In a 5 year relationship, and now look.

"Because..I'm going to die." She whispered crying.

"NIC!" I yelled and she jumped and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry for yelling baby, but don't say that." I said.

"Your going to save me?" She said looking up at me while I looked down at her.

"Of course baby, nothing's gonna happened to you."

"Promise?" She said in her baby voice I looked up and sighed.

"Yes baby, I promise." I pecked her lips.

2 hours later...

It was 10:39 at night, and I had to go handle these niggas with Pmon and Omelly.

I was laying in bed with Nicki on my chest.
She wasn't sleeping so I took her off and got up.

"Where you going meek?" She asked me sitting up.

"Leaving to go handle business with Pmon and Omelly." I said and a wave of sadness came over her face.

"Meek please don't leave." She put her head down and whispered.

"Baby I have to, I need to go handle them niggas." I told her.

"Meek I don't wanna be alone!" She semi-yelled and cried.

I sighed knowing she was scared.

"Ok baby." I took off my shoes and got back in bed with her picking up my phone.

Phone conversation...

"Yo P, I won't be able to make it. Nicki scared to stay home by herself." I told him slightly moving my fingers through her hair.

"That's good. We ain't need you anyways." He said and I laughed.

"I feel the love."

Nicki maybe scared but she still her normal ways. She knows since I was giving my attention to someone else she wants it.

"Yeah but we pulling up at the place Meek." Pmon said.

"Thank y'all nig-.." I got cut off my Nicki taking my lip.

I popped it out her mouth and she whined.

"Noooo." She said in a soft whine grabbing my lip with her hand trying to put it back in.

"Pon leh meh Cahl you baah" I said cause Nicki had my lip.

"Ok" he said and I hung up.

Nicki closed her eyes with my lip in her mouth.

"Big baby." I said in her ear as she fell asleep.

I hope they murk they ass.

-

Ok I'm sorry! It took a while to do this one😩

Q.

How y'all liking it so far?

Y'all think this event changed Nicki ways?

Why didn't Nicki want meek to leave?

---------------

Y'all know what I think Ima make a book called 'Attention' 🤔🤔🤔

15+votes
30+comments